Some of these passport bros are the biggest simps and suckas alive!!!

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

that dude is definitely getting played

‘That shi+ was straight cringy.

I really felt disturbed watching that and I’m not sure why.

It’s like he had her family held hostage, but the smile looked sorta genuine.

Can’t quite put my finger on it.

Anyhoo….his life his happiness.

‘btw….do your thing playa, ain’t no reason to demean women cause they wonT let you control them.

Carry on…….

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't listen to some fool talk about a traditional woman who can where somewhere in East Asia....fuck outta here with that bullshit,they want a submissive broad and they go over there with their money and they find some woman who's looking for a green card.

They make these videos lying to themselves and the public.

"Look she's smiling and happy to serve me..." she's a hooker what do you expect fool.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I wanna say it is because the chick looks mixed but the way that black dude is cheesin and kissing on her reminds me of how dudes act when they get these fat white women so it just might be real :lol:
I don't why everything have to be skit because it's on twitter.

People act like this shit don't happen in real life.

I've seen that shit plenty of times and I be thinking why the fuck is she with him looking uninterested!

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing wrong with it. I know medical doctors who have purposely had children with these girls and treating them as second wives and it’s working out for them. If the American scene is not conducive for you , look elsewhere.

As long as he stays in Thailand with her he should be alright. The problem starts when these guys move these women back to the states with them & think shit will be sweet forever.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Nothing wrong with it. I know medical doctors who have purposely had children with these girls and treating them as second wives and it’s working out for them. If the American scene is not conducive for you , look elsewhere.
The problem with that is the fact america can work if people accept who they are and stop trying to live in fantasy land thinking shit is perfect or thinking everybody rich or have to do expensive shit and go on expensive vacations, but to enjoy each other company within their means.

Only reason why folks go overseas is because shit is cheap and women over there are poor and you don't have to give them much to fuck or for them to be your girlfriend doing favors for their family and her.

I feel like money shouldn't need to be spent if you vibing with a chick that likes you vs a chick that doesn't that you gotta give her money to impress her or for her to have sex with you and to be with you.

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Any man who puts a woman on a pedestal just to put down another woman is beyond a simp, because even if all of that shit were true, why broadcast it like a guy who has had his feelings hurt. Marry who you marry for the reasons you want, but keep shit to yourself, and don't let yourself come off as a broken dude who is more interested in making women upset than you are about your so-called happiness with your new broad.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
who can’t afford to travel? Bitch I’ve been to Thailand countless times not to mention many other countries. Check the score board you simp ass trick! I’m up
Fuck out my face and go make 20 more threads about shit that don't need to be posted you useless jackass.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The irony.... OP been on the net for a decade and a half, lying about everything, got caught (evidence is the pics in his sig)..... getting clowned out of existence;;;; and got the audacity to laugh at this simp.... and to bump it a minute after posting

Dudes can't get women in the states but have to simp hard overseas to get a chick they want, when them chicks don't even like them dudes and are with them because he gave them all his money.
A lot of dudes are lame with no game.
So what is it when dudes like you log onto the net with multiple usernames over years?
:idea:

;

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You sound salty because you can't afford to travel.
who can’t afford to travel? Bitch I’ve been to Thailand countless times not to mention many other countries. Check the score board you simp ass trick! I’m up
You that simp in the video :itsawrap:
Niggas who don't have lives and too much time on their hands that's who. You can tell because they make 20threads a day about trivial shit most people don't care about.
Fuck out my face and go make 20 more threads about shit that don't need to be posted you useless jackass.
You sound like the nigga in the video. Soft ass emotional bitch.. you triggered by a post calling a nigga a simp? Yeah you a Ho
I'm sorry..... watching two internet frauds go at each other like rabid wolves

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

019.gif

005.gif

011.gif

Last edited:

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
You sound like the nigga in the video. Soft ass emotional bitch.. you triggered by a post calling a nigga a simp? Yeah you a Ho