Some of these passport bros are the biggest simps and suckas alive!!!

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I’ve been to Thailand multiple times(with wife) and didn’t see any women who looked and talked like that. Obviously, she has been around a lot of Americans in Thailand. If you wife a prostitute in any country, it likely won’t work.

I do know multiple guys that have married overseas women. Most of them were CACs. About 2/3s of them got scammed but it was obvious. They were much older and the women were obviously on the come up. The other 1/3 are married and happy. One brother married a woman from Ghana who is one of the finest, feminine, gentle women I have ever met. I saw that man go from severely depressed after divorce to a whole new level of happiness. His wife got him eating healthier, traveling more, and she became a Registered Nurse and contributing to their household income. There is a right way and a wrong way to do everything.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Many of these brothers are broken, man. They 've internalized rejection from sistas so much that they actually now despise blk women. It's crazy when you think about it.

They have warped expectations of women as is. Going overseas is the crack cocaine to the internal pain they carry within themselves.

That Dominican/Thai baddie won't erase that pain.

Really, these dudes are no different than blk women who go to DR to get BBLs. It's all a supposed easy fix to a complex problem.

You cannot run away from self, because it goes with you everywhere. The solution is internal just like the problem.

Our ppl suffer from lack of knowledge of who they truly are. I wish more of our ppl would seek healing instead quick fixes.
True, 'dat..
Often, these folks have been so hurt and so damaged by a negative experience with a Black man or a Black woman that they've completely shut down ANY possibility for a healthy relationship with members of their own race. :smh:

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
‘That shi+ was straight cringy.

I really felt disturbed watching that and I’m not sure why.

It’s like he had her family held hostage, but the smile looked sorta genuine.

Can’t quite put my finger on it.

Anyhoo….his life his happiness.

‘btw….do your thing playa, ain’t no reason to demean women cause they wonT let you control them.

Carry on…….

this.....

and the bolded is for the who cares folks. Dude seems to want smoke. Thats why he's getting the attention he's craving

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Everybody seems to be getting in on the fun at laughing at brothers who travel...its as if "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" never existed...BGOL should be wary of following feminists blindly

Facts.. Passport Honkeys been a thing for decades. It's how the term "rent a dread" came about.

41335406_1794874583965278_5133259459509878784_n.jpg

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I’m happily married and don’t have a dog on this race but I don’t get why men care about other men going overseas? If you are a single man and not into it, then won’t that mean more women here in the states for you?

Y’all hatin.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
I’m happily married and don’t have a dog on this race but I don’t get why men care about other men going overseas? If you are a single man and not into it, then won’t that mean more women here in the states for you?

Y’all hatin.
It's hate pure and simple. Some women feeling some kind of way, understandable, undesirable women always got something to say. But grown men with an opinion, unacceptable. I'll argue, men that get no bitches are talking against going abroad to find a wife. Y'all really trying to convince me that a young, upwardly mobile black man, that has enough disposable income to travel regularly, is some how a social pariah? Or an incel? Really? This is high level cognitive dissonance. The argument doesn't even make sense. Since when is it cool to cock watch just to pander to women that don't want YOU. These women are upset because the men they ACTUALLY want ain't going for the bullshit. Niggas are lightweight dirty mackin tryin slide they asses in position. All this "'queen" shit, and "protect black women" is a smoke screen. I feel like I'm living in bizzaro world. And the whole sex tourism angle is sus also totally fabricated by these same angry lonely women Firstly niggas on BGOL talk REGULARLY about traveling to get pussy. Now all of a sudden niggas are predators. Secondly so it's ok for niggas trick off (strip clubs, OnlyFans, prostitution) in the US but when they go abroad it's exploitation? Do you know how many women I've calling passport bros predators, but got a whole OnlyFans or literally sell ass online? Make that shit make sense. Some of y'all need to form your OWN opinion and stop parroting these wack hateful lonely women. They got y'all out here looking suspect. I don't personally respect pandering and dirty mackin.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
I’ve been to Thailand multiple times(with wife) and didn’t see any women who looked and talked like that. Obviously, she has been around a lot of Americans in Thailand. If you wife a prostitute in any country, it likely won’t work.

I do know multiple guys that have married overseas women. Most of them were CACs. About 2/3s of them got scammed but it was obvious. They were much older and the women were obviously on the come up. The other 1/3 are married and happy. One brother married a woman from Ghana who is one of the finest, feminine, gentle women I have ever met. I saw that man go from severely depressed after divorce to a whole new level of happiness. His wife got him eating healthier, traveling more, and she became a Registered Nurse and contributing to their household income. There is a right way and a wrong way to do everything.
they all look and talk like that in Pattaya thailand. They think they are black... I was shocked to see hundreds of asian nicki minajs

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I ain't got nothin to do with #passportbros and I don't believe it's all that great of a solution.

First, any country where women are able to access instagram is a lost cause. They've been westernized.

Second, read the previous line again.

Third, it don't matter how much money you have. The woman has to be into you as much or greater than you are into her. If not, you're being used and there's an expiration date on that situation.

Fourth, you don't have to leave the country. Just go to the American country. Get you a country gal. They still have a lil bit of sense, enough to work with. These big city girls are the ones that cause the most ruckus.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

The biblical worldview doesn't exist on BGOL. In fact there are hundreds of threads about side pieces and keeping them in their place. In fact, the BGOL philosophy is that men aren't meant to be with one woman.

That said... Men want traditional women, but don't want to do the traditional role of men as sole provider. A woman who has worked all day or been with the kids all day is tired and stressed at the end of the day just like men are.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to post the youtube page with all the

Ask him
I can give you a youtube channel full of stories of cats getting their heart broke by falling for Thai girls
You can probably do the same for cats getting their hearts broken by white women, black women, etc

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
@therealjondoe you doing a whole lot of projecting. Why do you care so much? If you getting money and getting pussy, what another man does shouldn't matter to you one way or another. You in here pandering to other niggas. You sound like one of those niggas texting "Grand Rising Queen" to 20 bitches every morning hoping to get some play. FYI my guy, they don't want your ass either.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
The biblical worldview doesn't exist on BGOL. In fact there are hundreds of threads about side pieces and keeping them in their place. In fact, the BGOL philosophy is that men aren't meant to be with one woman.

That said... Men want traditional women, but don't want to do the traditional role of men as sole provider. A woman who has worked all day or been with the kids all day is tired and stressed at the end of the day just like men are.

It's not about having a traditional woman. It's much simpler.

Stop trying to compete with me.
Respect me.
Feed me.
Fuck me.
Don't talk so much.
And carry some of your own weight.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
It's not about having a traditional woman. It's much simpler.

Stop trying to compete with me.
Respect me.
Feed me.
Fuck me.
Don't talk so much.
And carry some of your own weight.
That's all we men ask for women to do but yet they think they're inferior submitting to their man when that ain't the case.

But these same black women would do all the things you listed for a CAC!