*** Solar Eclipse Caught On My Satellite Data Feed ***

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey flat earthers. Is every other planet flat or is it just Earth?

giphy.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Cashie B will believe every image he sees on the internet except views from space lol. Once again, and for the last time on this, you are seeing your view of the sun being blocked by the moon. That's it. And the only parts of the moon's silhouette you will see are the parts blocking the moon.

Not to mention Cashie, an omnidirectional light that's 93 million miles away will only have a very narrow part of its light (only the rays aimed straight at the Earth) hit the Earth, so it is effectively acting as a spot light.

You just proved the sun is 93 million miles away.

Congrats.

85596.jpg

That doesn't make sense.

A light can't be omnidirectional and unidirectional at the same time. The reason you wouldn't be able to see the new moon at night is because with no sunlight shining on it, it blends in with the darkness of the sky. During the day, when the moon is half lit you don't see the dark half of the moon because it blends in with the blue sky. However, if the moon is approaching the sun where it will eclipse the sun, you should be able to see a pitch black silhouette not only as it overlays the sun, but over the immediate rays around the sun.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
85596.jpg

That doesn't make sense.

A light can't be omnidirectional and unidirectional at the same time. The reason you wouldn't be able to see the new moon at night is because with no sunlight shining on it, it blends in with the darkness of the sky. During the day, when the moon is half lit you don't see the dark half of the moon because it blends in with the blue sky. However, if the moon is approaching the sun where it will eclipse the sun, you should be able to see a pitch black silhouette not only as it overlays the sun, but over the immediate rays around the sun.

Omni directional means light is emitting at every possible angle.

Now stay with me Cashie.

If a light is 93 million miles away, light emitted straight towards you will travel 93 million miles and hit you. Light that is emitted 5 degrees off in any direction will travel 93 million miles on that same path and will be far off from hitting you once it reaches 93 million miles.

Only light that is either emitted directly in your direction or a very minuscule angle difference will hit you.

Hence, even though the light is omnidirectional, it affects you like a spotlight pointed right at you.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I've said before, the etymology of the word "planet" means wandering star. So if we go by the heliocentric model, the earth is not technically a planet. The assumption is that those wandering stars are big spherical rocks like we (yall) assume the earth is a big spherical rock. The geocentric model has two equally sized lights that hover over the flat earth, the sun and the moon. POLARIS is what the stars and wandering stars actually orbit around, not the sun. Are the stars and planets flat? I'm not sure, they could be spherical, but what I personally don't believe is that they are big, spherical ROCKS. If they are spherical, I believe they are big spherical LIGHTS or luminaries. So there is no correlation, it's not the earth : moon as jupiter : 4 moons. I also don't believe Saturn is a sphere with a ring of rocks floating around it either. What's the purpose of the 4 "moons" and their association to Jupiter?? I don't know. But one thing I'm pretty sure about, is that they aren't spherical rocks.

I've been looking through telescopes at the Moon for as long as I can remember. What is absolutely clear is that it does not generate its own light. So, does someone shut off portions of the Moon as it changes phase? What I see when I look at it through a telescope are rocks, mare, and craters that cast shadows.

Also, why do the moons of Jupiter need to have a purpose? Because you believe our Moon is special you attribute some higher purpose to the moons of other planets? BTW, Jupiter has over sixty moons. The four shown in the pictures are the Galillean moons. I actually saw them last night through my telescope. I've also viewed Saturn and its rings many times.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I've been looking through telescopes at the Moon for as long as I can remember. What is absolutely clear is that it does not generate its own light. So, does someone shut off portions of the Moon as it changes phase? What I see when I look at it through a telescope are rocks, mare, and craters that cast shadows.

Also, why do the moons of Jupiter need to have a purpose? Because you believe our Moon is special you attribute some higher purpose to the moons of other planets? BTW, Jupiter has over sixty moons. The four shown in the pictures are the Galillean moons. I actually saw them last night through my telescope. I've also viewed Saturn and its rings many times.
I've also seen the rings of Jupiter plus some of its moons, I wonder what they think is causes either phenomenon if gravity is fake.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their thinking is that's the reason that we're the only known planet to have life...

Because we're flat. They said if the Earth was round, then we'd all fall off the bottom of it.

giphy.gif
I'm still trying to figure out on a flat earth how I flew from Alaska to Japan to Qatar to Iraq. Then when I left Iraq to Germany to Maine to Baltimore back to Alaska. Military they fly us the longest cheapest way.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight. The earth is flat, but the moon, sun and other planets are spherical. Is that what I am seeing in these videos.
But it gets even more derpy, To be a real flat derper you also have to believe.

Magic invisible dragons or invisible anti moons that causes moon phases and eclipses.

Gravity is fake, lord know what the G in G force is measuring or what causes the planets of Jupiter or Saturn to orbit.

Space is fake and anyone who has the ability to see it with a telescope must be paid shills working for NASA.

The sun and the moon orbits the flat earth due to the magic force of reasons. And Lord knows what causes then to speed up and slow down during the seasons.

You have to believe that man is incapable of creating an accurate map that is able to scale, even though the globe already has one.

You have to believe that all the nations, all the intercontinental pilots, ship captains, physist, mathematicians, ship and plane engineers, astronomers, meteorologist are also paid shills of NASA.

And this is just the tip of the derpy gymnastics you must possess to be a flat derper

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
But it gets even more derpy, To be a real flat derper you also have to believe.

Magic invisible dragons or invisible anti moons that causes moon phases and eclipses.

Gravity is fake, lord know what the G in G force is measuring or what causes the planets of Jupiter or Saturn to orbit.

Space is fake and anyone who has the ability to see it with a telescope must be paid shills working for NASA.

The sun and the moon orbits the flat earth due to the magic force of reasons. And Lord knows what causes then to speed up and slow down during the seasons.

You have to believe that man is incapable of creating an accurate map that is able to scale, even though the globe already has one.

You have to believe that all the nations, all the intercontinental pilots, ship captains, physist, mathematicians, ship and plane engineers, astronomers, meteorologist are also paid shills of NASA.

And this is just the tip of the derpy gymnastics you must possess to be a flat derper

Fam to flat earthers the G in G Force is for Gatchaman.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Interesting that the video showed the Sun and Moon against a blue sky. If you actually saw a blue sky when looking through a Sun filter you would probably see the moon approaching and receding. However, anyone who has actually looked through a pair of eclipse glasses will notice they're nearly opaque. Everything appears pitch black with the exception of the Sun. That they are so opaque is what allows you to safely view the Sun.

This means any object of insufficient brightness would be invisible through the filter. I have a picture taken of the partial phase through a solar filter with our phone. Everything in the frame is pitch black with the exception of the Sun.

Okay Mason, I'll give you that one. I'll admit upon looking through various eclipse videos I found one that showed what I was looking for, "the whole moon approaching and receding". But I maintain that this is something that's common on both the heliocentric and geocentric models.

I still have a problem with the sun being 93 million miles away. I believe it is local based on a few factors. 1) It has visible crepuscular rays viewing the sun from ABOVE THE CLOUDS, not parallel rays. 2) You can see sun spots/highlights on the earth 3) Most importantly, you don't see parallax between the sun and the earth. On both of these videos, the sun does not parallax with the earth. It remains locked in it's relation to the earth.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Not lying. And that's not the point.

There are obviously different layers, it was that way with the old one before they added the moon. :rolleyes:

My question however was/is HOW FAR AWAY FROM THE EARTH DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO SEE THE ROTATION OF THE EARTH??

Because you DON'T see it on a plane at 6 miles.

You DON'T see it from a helium ballon at 24 miles like the Red Bull Felix B skydive.

You DO see it from the ISS at an apparent 254 miles away :rolleyes:

But you DON'T see it in the video of Elon Musk's Tesla in space, which damn near shows the entire earth.

So please brethren, make it make sense.
that's not the point because you switch lanes every time you hit something you don't like. that's been your MO since the first time this shit came up. it was plenty a point when you brought it up though.

the rest of this is only difficult to answer because it's taxing having an exchange with someone who not only seems incapable of seeing why these questions are stupid, but then further insists everyone who sees why they are is wrong.

technically you could see the earth's rotation from a foot above it if you were somehow decoupled from its rotation. so the how far shit is moot. also, as someone else stated, a 3 minute video of a tennis ball rotating once every 24 hours would look still as a bitch. not sure what's eluding you there.

what are your thoughts on time lapse star photography?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Okay Mason, I'll give you that one. I'll admit upon looking through various eclipse videos I found one that showed what I was looking for, "the whole moon approaching and receding". But I maintain that this is something that's common on both the heliocentric and geocentric models.

I still have a problem with the sun being 93 million miles away. I believe it is local based on a few factors. 1) It has visible crepuscular rays viewing the sun from ABOVE THE CLOUDS, not parallel rays. 2) You can see sun spots/highlights on the earth 3) Most importantly, you don't see parallax between the sun and the earth. On both of these videos, the sun does not parallax with the earth. It remains locked in it's relation to the earth.

Those are fish eye lenses, with no way to mitigate any barrel distortion. Now here is a rectilinear lens with a straight string in front as a reference to eliminate any chance of lens distortion.

This is the way you do science correctly, you don't just take pictures without reducing any conflicting variables that could give you a false positive.
But you are scientifically illiterate so how would you know?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
It has visible crepuscular rays viewing the sun from ABOVE THE CLOUDS, not parallel rays. 2) You can see sun spots/highlights on the earth 3) Most importantly, you don't see parallax between the sun and the earth. On both of these videos, the sun does not parallax with the earth. It remains locked in it's relation to the earth.
Notice how these shadows appear to be diverging into a single point, just like crepuscular rays, but once you get above it you can see that they are parallel (the same thing works with train tracks when you look at it from the ground when you look at them from above.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight. The earth is flat, but the moon, sun and other planets are spherical. Is that what I am seeing in these videos.
No there not Spherical.round lights in the firmament called wandering stars.read your Bible it's all in there.i see easy avoiding answering my question from that vid I posted.i might be on ignore lol but it's all in fun I love this.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You notice we have no problems answering their assertions and questions, with actual controlled experiments (not simple parlor tricks that are often doctored or framed to look credible) but when they are asked questions they go through their typical song and dance.
The reason is that they are parroting shit they heard from the internet without being able to discern whether or not it's bullshit.
The real problem is everything they post has been debunked, but the flat earth dummies are so stupid that they only look at the flat earth crap while ignoring the debunked videos. Former flat earthers all say this is a common practice by flat earthers and the key to remaining brainwashed and indoctrinated.
Notice you never see the flatties here critically analyzing any of the videos, instead, they move on to another subject, which is always another derpy video. But I predicted how they would act earlier in this thread
because this too is part of their script.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

This explains how things move..

What is the working mechanism that keeps the moon orbiting, what causes it to move and then contract before expanding back out? You just cannot show a cartoon that explains things while failing to explain anything. Now this my impress you, but for those who have at least a 7th-grade level of scientific understanding, this crap is just loony toons cartoons.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The best dead bed confession is from Wernher von Braun the head of nasa now I want to know why this guy who was the head of nasa would put that on his grave stone hummm guess he felt bad for lying to everyone.the Bible verse talks about the firmament and its glory out of all the Bible verses he has this one lol..he had to admit before he died but I know you people here will stoll be blind.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The best dead bed confession is from Wernher von Braun the head of nasa now I want to know why this guy who was the head of nasa would put that on his grave stone hummm guess he felt bad for lying to everyone.the Bible verse talks about the firmament and its glory out of all the Bible verses he has this one lol..he had to admit before he died but I know you people here will stoll be blind.

Von Braun's modest grave marker refers to one of his favorite biblical passages: "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmaments showeth His handiwork."

So are we supposed to take it literally if so how is a glass dome supposed to show its handiwork???? Now is this your only proof of an imaginary dome?

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is the working mechanism that keeps the moon orbiting, what causes it to move and then contract before expanding back out? You just cannot show a cartoon that explains things while failing to explain anything. Now this my impress you, but for those who have at least a 7th-grade level of scientific understanding, this crap is just loony toons cartoons.
Lol so whats keeping your moon in its place lol I mean we can go back in forth showing each others side but use your mind and think that on your model were spinning at hundreds of miles per hour while chasing the sun PLUS hurling through a empty space at hundreds of thousands miles per hour PLUS going through the milkyway wow that sounds so dumb even typing but yet we see the SAME Constellations every year since time has been created..HOW???? SEE WE ANSWER YALL but we don't get any answers back.yall try to bully people name call insult then answer our questions...now we're doing all this spinning and turning and there's no new planets we can look at???? Where are all these planets masa say the found but they give us cgi pics and vids we never run into them lol yea ok grand rising room.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Lol so whats keeping your moon in its place lol I mean we can go back in forth showing each others side but use your mind and think that on your model were spinning at hundreds of miles per hour while chasing the sun PLUS hurling through a empty space at hundreds of thousands miles per hour PLUS going through the milkyway wow that sounds so dumb even typing but yet we see the SAME Constellations every year since time has been created..HOW???? SEE WE ANSWER YALL but we don't get any answers back.yall try to bully people name call insult then answer our questions...now we're doing all this spinning and turning and there's no new planets we can look at???? Where are all these planets masa say the found but they give us cgi pics and vids we never run into them lol yea ok grand rising room.
Gravity, the same gravity that makes it harder to walk up a hill and easier walking down!

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Von Braun's modest grave marker refers to one of his favorite biblical passages: "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmaments showeth His handiwork."

So are we supposed to take it literally if so how is a glass dome supposed to show its handiwork???? Now is this your only proof of an imaginary dome?
Bro real talk I think you're a troll no disrespect because anyone with a clear mind would think you trolling folks..you have a excuse for everything I say and you're not even putting effort in it lol ..yea his favorite verse and God's handy work is the sun,moon,star, and wandering stars(planets) the fact that no one can break through that's handy work my boy!! Thanks for coping and pasting that verse because I know you didn't type it or know it because it hurts your argument..it was a death bed confession bro...have a good day everyone...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bro real talk I think you're a troll no disrespect because anyone with a clear mind would think you trolling folks..you have a excuse for everything I say and you're not even putting effort in it lol ..yea his favorite verse and God's handy work is the sun,moon,star, and wandering stars(planets) the fact that no one can break through that's handy work my boy!! Thanks for coping and pasting that verse because I know you didn't type it or know it because it hurts your argument..it was a death bed confession bro...have a good day everyone...
Lets go back question I asked you about the working mechanism of the moon and the sun on the flat earth. I answer your derpy question now answer mine.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
indoctrinated sounds more like yall I want to ask a serios question for yall.why are yall so evil and hateful over someone's opinion or beliefs?? Lol yall sound like a group of bullies I mean I'm not taking any of this to heart the names,insults roll off me but there's people on here that maybe can't do that so it hurts different to someone else..if yall don't believe in our model please just keep it civil...you think we was born to think the earth's flat???? No we was yall at a point in time then we woke up and started seeing things differently, question everything using our new eyes and mind. Trust I use to insult not like yall but I did that's why I'm saying let's be civil because you never know when it would be your awakening time then you'll feel bad due to your actions ...

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More lies by flat earthers! :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Bro this vid been debunk this dude is the biggest liar look it up you can see him lying when he debates any flat earther.he gets smashed everything lol I answer your quest sir you didn't do no different then what I'm saying.God is the mechanism bro I don't know what else to say. You are just a bunch of atheists and don't believe in God in the Bible.So that's why you would not open your eyes.Nice well have a good day.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
indoctrinated sounds more like yall I want to ask a serios question for yall.why are yall so evil and hateful over someone's opinion or beliefs?? Lol yall sound like a group of bullies I mean I'm not taking any of this to heart the names,insults roll off me but there's people on here that maybe can't do that so it hurts different to someone else..if yall don't believe in our model please just keep it civil...you think we was born to think the earth's flat???? No we was yall at a point in time then we woke up and started seeing things differently, question everything using our new eyes and mind. Trust I use to insult not like yall but I did that's why I'm saying let's be civil because you never know when it would be your awakening time then you'll feel bad due to your actions ...
Then answer the question, of what keeps the sun and the moon afloat on your derpy flat pizza ? See how easy it was for me to answer your question why is it you guys tap dance so much?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bro this vid been debunk this dude is the biggest liar look it up you can see him lying when he debates any flat earther.he gets smashed everything lol I answer your quest sir you didn't do no different then what I'm saying.God is the mechanism bro I don't know what else to say. You are just a bunch of atheists and don't believe in God in the Bible.So that's why you would not open your eyes.Nice well have a good day.
Just don't make claims about it being debunked, show the evidence, because making claims without evidence is all you guys do. But then again when you are in a cult what are your options?