*** Solar Eclipse Caught On My Satellite Data Feed ***

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Flat earthers are nothing but a bunch of indoctrinated cult members who use the technique of throwing a million bullshit fake evidence in rapid session and as soon as you answer one question they throw ten more at you, this is their gift. But as soon as you ask them a basic question, like every other cult they deflect, insult, they do anything to get out of answering the question! But I know their script, and I will not entertain their bullshit until they answer my question first!

Now watch em squirm trying to avoid the question we all know they cannot answer!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Flat earthers are nothing but a bunch of indoctrinated cult members who use the technique of throwing a million bullshit fake evidence in rapid session and as soon as you answer one question they throw ten more at you, this is their gift. But as soon as you ask them a basic question, like every other cult they deflect, insult, they do anything to get out of answering the question! But I know their script, and I will not entertain their bullshit until they answer my question first!

Now watch em squirm trying to avoid the question we all know they cannot answer!
Agreed

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The joke is, that they think my goal is to prove the earth is a sphere when my goal is to prove that Flat Earth are a bunch of indoctrinated cult members, the irony is those idiots unknowingly proved it for me.
People like that is why aliens do not visit earth.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will not get side track in your derp until you answer the damn question with your own words!
Where does the moon go during the new moon phase and why is the moon moving in the opposite direction of your model during the eclipse?

No cartoons please!
I DID SO I WILL SAY THIS LOUDLY FOR YOU.ONLY GOD KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION SILLY MAN LOL READ INSTEAD OF RIDING ORHER MEMBERS.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is an idiot. Anybody who believes the earth is flat is an idiot.
Lil again with the name calling instead of explaining on your model and what masa showing yall.its cool think what you want it don't bother me on what yall choose to believe and it sure as heck don't make me a grown man gonna make me want to be evil and mock and insult people I don't and will never know lol it's all in fun fam.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I DID SO I WILL SAY THIS LOUDLY FOR YOU.ONLY GOD KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION SILLY MAN LOL READ INSTEAD OF RIDING ORHER MEMBERS.
So let me get this straight, you guys are trying to replace a model that has a functional map with no flaws and physics of the galaxy that has answers to everything, with a belief that has no working map, and no answers to simple 3rd-grade questions?

Wow, keep up the good work of presenting in full detail, how ridiculous your retarded cult is!

ZK0Bed.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The earth is slightly pear shape but its so small that if you were to hold it in your hand you would not be able to detect it.
But you retards cannot read or understand so once you hear the word pear-shaped this is what pops up in your retarded brain.

1*11dNmkv8--xRai7wQz2K6w.jpeg

"Many people think that the Earth is perfectly round; however, it is actually pear shaped! The top pushes in while the bottom bulges out. The southern hemisphere is slightly larger than the northern hemisphere, giving the odd pear shape. The poles are also slightly flattened."

Pear or flat?

I' gonna go with pear.

giphy.gif

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight, you guys are trying to replace a model that has a functional map with no flaws and physics of the galaxy that has answers to everything, with a belief that has no working map, and no answers to simple 3rd-grade questions?

Wow, keep up the good work of presenting in full detail, how ridiculous your retarded cult is!

ZK0Bed.gif
You I bet you are a little man might be heavy set because you have a over weight short man attitude lol.real talk I enjoy talking about this but yall on here are childish as all get out.never known So Called grown males made because a random person disagrees eith yall or think different then yall it really shows what I been saying for yrs that black folks can not and will not move and grow as positive black people because all negras do is tear each other down and for what so you can get off the site with your chest out like yall did something..I don't get the point.i been cool with EVERYONE on here even you roadrage and everyone that's on this thread not once disrespected nor argued with none of yall but it's sad black grown men calling names,raging,upset,over what??!! A different believe????? Yall beta guys can have all this real talk I was answering questions and no one answered any of mines.only names good job easy,roadrage,recline, and the ones in the shadows of the names I posted congratulations fellas..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You I bet you are a little man might be heavy set because you have a over weight short man attitude lol.real talk I enjoy talking about this but yall on here are childish as all get out.never known So Called grown males made because a random person disagrees eith yall or think different then yall it really shows what I been saying for yrs that black folks can not and will not move and grow as positive black people because all negras do is tear each other down and for what so you can get off the site with your chest out like yall did something..I don't get the point.i been cool with EVERYONE on here even you roadrage and everyone that's on this thread not once disrespected nor argued with none of yall but it's sad black grown men calling names,raging,upset,over what??!! A different believe????? Yall beta guys can have all this real talk I was answering questions and no one answered any of mines.only names good job easy,roadrage,recline, and the ones in the shadows of the names I posted congratulations fellas..
I posted my photo here in the identity thread and you couldn't be more wrong! But while we are at it, would you like me to post some photos of some prominent flat earthers?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
advanced mathematics does not exist because they don't understand, even basic math and science.

Not one of those FLERF leaders posted in here gives the impression that they did well, much less took any courses such as: Electromagnetics, Advanced Calculus, Physics, Thermodynamics, Simulations Design, Digital Systems and Design, etc.
this is all i'm saying. modern dummies HATE being called dummies and hit the yall hate anybody who thinks different cutoff switch because it's 1000x easier for them than just admitting dumbness or actually undumbing themselves.

wanna watch one short circuit? ask them to talk about the shit without NASA. which is essentially them calling you a slave for believing the white man's math lol. or without coming back to religion.

it's a cult of people who had to hold hands on the way to early lunch in school. we all grown now so you can't tell who they are until they start talking about shit like this or politics.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I posted my photo here in the identity thread and you couldn't be more wrong! But while we are at it, would you like me to post some photos of some prominent flat earthers?

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2:

this is all i'm saying. modern dummies HATE being called dummies and hit the yall hate anybody who thinks different cutoff switch because it's 1000x easier for them than just admitting dumbness or actually undumbing themselves.

wanna watch one short circuit? ask them to talk about the shit without NASA. which is essentially them calling you a slave for believing the white man's math lol. or without coming back to religion.

it's a cult of people who had to hold hands on the way to early lunch in school. we all grown now so you can't tell who they are until they start talking about shit like this or politics.

Yea man, there's no politics or region in math. It's either the result is correct or it's not. No, "well, I feel like..." bullshit in that.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2:

Yea man, there's no politics or region in math. It's either the result is correct or it's not. No, "well, I feel like..." bullshit in that.

Yeah that shit is crazy.

It’s so dumb and incompressible. To constantly quote YouTube, TikTok, and post cartoon gifs without any grasp of mathematics or physics to counter argue anything is insane to me.

Even after laying out some true science on how we deal with stuff on an extremely high level and dismiss is mind blowing.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
So you coming to this science thread with your derpy flatard bullshit, looking to recruit people to your Derp squad has nothing to do with the reaction from people who are on to your gift? Yeah right!!!!!!!

Oh before we get off track can you please answer the following questions!!!!!

Where does the moon go during the new moon phase and why is the moon moving in the opposite direction of your model during the eclipse?

No cartoons please!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So you coming to this science thread with your derpy flatard bullshit, looking to recruit people to your Derp squad has nothing to do with the reaction from people who are on to your gift? Yeah right!!!!!!!

Oh before we get off track can you please answer the following questions!!!!!

Bitch ass nigga listen up,

I plan on answering your question but I'm going to do it when I'm goddamn well and ready, and believe me, I got somethin for your fucking ass!! :yes: But what I'm NOT going to do, is actually do what you're demanding me to do like you run this shit cuz you don't run SHIT over here!! Fuck nigga! As many questions as I've asked over the last 10 years that you niggas have ignored and glossed over, you think I'm in a hurry to try to prove something to your disrespectful bitch ass!?!?????? Fuck outta here!! You lucky I've haven't put your hoe ass back on ignore as obsessive and insane you're acting about this shit! I ain't NEVER been quoted on this board by anybody more than your fanatical ass. The more you keep asking me the longer you are going to have to WAIT. So either shut the fuck up and start acting like you got some sense or kick rocks, cuz you don't run SHIT with me ya goddamn asshole!!!

KNOW THAT!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bitch ass nigga listen up,

I plan on answering your question but I'm going to do it when I'm goddamn well and ready, and believe me, I got somethin for your fucking ass!! :yes: But what I'm NOT going to do, is actually do what you're demanding me to do like you run this shit cuz you don't run SHIT over here!! Fuck nigga! As many questions as I've asked over the last 10 years that you niggas have ignored and glossed over, you think I'm in a hurry to try to prove something to your disrespectful bitch ass!?!?????? Fuck outta here!! You lucky I've haven't put your hoe ass back on ignore as obsessive and insane you're acting about this shit! I ain't NEVER been quoted on this board by anybody more than your fanatical ass. The more you keep asking me the longer you are going to have to WAIT. So either shut the fuck up and start acting like you got some sense or kick rocks, cuz you don't run SHIT with me ya goddamn asshole!!!

KNOW THAT!!!
Well, shut the fuck up until you come up with this master plan because spamming bullshit and derailing threads for your cult is not a good look at all!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Well, shut the fuck up until you come up with this master plan because spamming bullshit and derailing threads for your cult is not a good look at all!

NO FUCK NIGGA!

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

You don't run shit fuckboy! I was pretty much summoned into this thread and I'm not spamming a goddamn thing!! Everything I've posted in this thread has pertained to the eclipse you moron!! Fucking MORON!!!

And I am part of no CULT you goddamn heliosexual!! And for as many inconsistencies that has come from NASA through the years, you outta be ashamed for blindly following and accepting every goddamn thing they say. You talking about a cult?!?!?!?!? FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
NO FUCK NIGGA!

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

You don't run shit fuckboy! I was pretty much summoned into this thread and I'm not spamming a goddamn thing!! Everything I've posted in this thread has pertained to the eclipse you moron!! Fucking MORON!!!

And I am part of no CULT you goddamn heliosexual!! And for as many inconsistencies that has come from NASA through the years, you outta be ashamed for blindly following and accepting every goddamn thing they say. You talking about a cult?!?!?!?!? FUCK OUTTA HERE!!
You are in a cult you goofy weirdo, matter of fact this former flat earther spilled the beans about how your cult works.
Now unless you are ready to answer the questions STFU and get to working on your master plan.
I'm working on sliding in some pussy!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You are in a cult you goofy weirdo, matter of fact this former flat earther spilled the beans about how your cult works.
Now unless you are ready to answer the questions STFU and get to working on your master plan.
I'm working on sliding in some pussy!

What kinda pussy? A globe with a dickhole carved in it??

Fuckin cornball, you ain't seen no paaaaarts of the pussy!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Cashie saw some shit on the internets and believed it completely lol.

But, Cashie. I have a question for you.

Galileo made this drawing in the 1600's. Before NASA. Before CGI.

galileo_jupiter.gif

It shows the movement of Jupiter and its moons. And this matches up to what anyone can see now with a small telescope. Once again, no NASA videos. I have directly seen this myself.

Here is an image of them for present day...

PbMtw.jpg

If the Earth and all planets are flat, how do explain the movements of the moons around Jupiter?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Question :rolleyes::

Going by the heliocentric model, if the new moon is not visible to us because the sunlight is hitting the "dark side of the moon", AND also considering that the moon is a big rock, how is it that we did not see the silhouette of the moon outside of the sun?? Why did we only see the "moon" when it overlayed the sun???

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Cashie saw some shit on the internets and believed it completely lol.

But, Cashie. I have a question for you.

Galileo made this drawing in the 1600's. Before NASA. Before CGI.

galileo_jupiter.gif

It shows the movement of Jupiter and its moons. And this matches up to what anyone can see now with a small telescope. Once again, no NASA videos. I have directly seen this myself.

Here is an image of them for present day...

PbMtw.jpg

If the Earth and all planets are flat, how do explain the movements of the moons around Jupiter?

As I've said before, the etymology of the word "planet" means wandering star. So if we go by the heliocentric model, the earth is not technically a planet. The assumption is that those wandering stars are big spherical rocks like we (yall) assume the earth is a big spherical rock. The geocentric model has two equally sized lights that hover over the flat earth, the sun and the moon. POLARIS is what the stars and wandering stars actually orbit around, not the sun. Are the stars and planets flat? I'm not sure, they could be spherical, but what I personally don't believe is that they are big, spherical ROCKS. If they are spherical, I believe they are big spherical LIGHTS or luminaries. So there is no correlation, it's not the earth : moon as jupiter : 4 moons. I also don't believe Saturn is a sphere with a ring of rocks floating around it either. What's the purpose of the 4 "moons" and their association to Jupiter?? I don't know. But one thing I'm pretty sure about, is that they aren't spherical rocks.