cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
392001500_EYES_EMOJI_400px.gif

Uhh-huh! :yes: I see what you mf's choose to ignore. :thumbsup:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
We call it solar prominences. Y’all call it WTF.

The solar prominence is 92 million miles away, right?? I'm talking about the big indentation in the so called moon that we clearly see. How would a solar prominence create a gash in the moon? And if the gash is actually light wrapping around the moon from a solar prominence, wouldn't the sun need to be a lot closer than 92 million miles away? Wouldn't the inverse square law of light dictate that would be impossible for the sun to be that far away and yet cast a highlight from a solar prominence, especially when the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun? How does that work??

Why does the so-called moon in the photos I posted seem to have no resemblance to the moon we know and all see?

Further, based on heliocentrism, it seems that either the earth, sun or moon stopped moving for a considerable intermission. In the time lapse footage I posted, the sun and moon stopped moving from the viewer perspective. Can you explain that? Are you baffled by that anomaly??

Also, going by the heliocentric model, if the new moon is not visible to us because "the side facing the earth is not illuminated by the sun", AND also considering that the moon is supposedly a big spherical rock, how is it that we did not see the silhouette of the moon outside of the sun?? Why did we only see the "moon" when it overlayed the sun??

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
We call it solar prominences. Y’all call it WTF.

Thanks, 4D. I was about to respond to this. I was in Dallas for the eclipse and the prominences/flares were obvious and quite beautiful even to the naked eye.

Also, on a side-note,

NASA stated that the moon is now a part of the earth's atmosphere. And it was stated that a helicopter can't hover over the earth and wait for the earth to rotate so it can land in a different location, due to being within the atmosphere. Well if the moon is now part of the earth's atmosphere as NASA stated, then how come the Earth's rotation can be seen from the ISS which is supposedly 254 miles above the earth? How far away from the earth do you have to be to see the Earth's rotation as NASA has shown us time and time again?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Also, on a side-note,

NASA stated that the moon is now a part of the earth's atmosphere. And it was stated that a helicopter can't hover over the earth and wait for the earth to rotate so it can land in a different location, due to being within the atmosphere. Well if the moon is now part of the earth's atmosphere as NASA stated, then how come the Earth's rotation can be seen from the ISS which is supposedly 254 miles above the earth? How far away from the earth do you have to be to see the Earth's rotation as NASA has shown us time and time again?

Why don't you see the stars during the day when the sun is out? Why do you very rarely see the moon when the sun is out during the day? Why does the sky appear blue when the sun is out.

You see, Cashie, you misunderstand what an eclipse is. And eclipse is the moon blocking your view of the sun. So what you're asking is, why can't I see the moon blocking my view of the sun when it's not blocking my view of the sun?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
As I've said before, the etymology of the word "planet" means wandering star. So if we go by the heliocentric model, the earth is not technically a planet. The assumption is that those wandering stars are big spherical rocks like we (yall) assume the earth is a big spherical rock. The geocentric model has two equally sized lights that hover over the flat earth, the sun and the moon. POLARIS is what the stars and wandering stars actually orbit around, not the sun. Are the stars and planets flat? I'm not sure, they could be spherical, but what I personally don't believe is that they are big, spherical ROCKS. If they are spherical, I believe they are big spherical LIGHTS or luminaries. So there is no correlation, it's not the earth : moon as jupiter : 4 moons. I also don't believe Saturn is a sphere with a ring of rocks floating around it either. What's the purpose of the 4 "moons" and their association to Jupiter?? I don't know. But one thing I'm pretty sure about, is that they aren't spherical rocks.

So is this your bid get back? If not stop spamming your religion over here like a FTP, because if you continue to Spam while refusing to engage in conversation by answering simple questions I will not only report you for spamming, but I will encourage other members to also report your dumb ass. So either answer the questions, STFU with the spamming or risk getting booted out. Your move dude, what you going to do.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Why don't you see the stars during the day when the sun is out? Why do you very rarely see the moon when the sun is out during the day? Why does the sky appear blue when the sun is out.

You see, Cashie, you misunderstand what an eclipse is. And eclipse is the moon blocking your view of the sun. So what you're asking is, why can't I see the moon blocking my view of the sun when it's not blocking my view of the sun?

No, that's not it.

I know that in the new moon phase it's difficult to see the moon because of the atmoplane (atmosphere), which would apply on a globe or flat earth. However, as the "moon" approached blocking your view of the sun, you should have seen a silhouette of the entire moon rather than being sliced off at the intersection with the sun. That would only work if the sun were a unidirectional spotlight, not an omnidirectional light. Same goes for the solar prominence highlights cast on the moon. Only a spotlight can do that, not a spherical light.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
No, that's not it.

I know that in the new moon phase it's difficult to see the moon because of the atmoplane (atmosphere), which would apply on a globe or flat earth. However, as the "moon" approached blocking your view of the sun, you should have seen a silhouette of the entire moon rather than being sliced off at the intersection with the sun. That would only work if the sun were a unidirectional spotlight, not an omnidirectional light. Same goes for the solar prominence highlights cast on the moon. Only a spotlight can do that, not a spherical light.

Cashie. in an eclipse, you are not seeing the moon. You are seeing the sun until some part of the moon blocks your view of the sun. The moon is still not visible in the bright day, just like normal - just like every single day.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I must admit that you guys are much better than me because I can't have a legitimate...

No wait, I can't have any type of conversation with a person that thinks the Earth is flat :lol:

This conversation is the equivalent of a person arguing that fish don’t swim, they walk in the water:roflmao:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So is this your bid get back? If not stop spamming your religion over here like a FTP, because if you continue to Spam while refusing to engage in conversation by answering simple questions I will not only report you for spamming, but I will encourage other members to also report your dumb ass. So either answer the questions, STFU with the spamming or risk getting booted out. Your move dude, what you going to do.

post reported.

Do what you gotta do. :cool:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
The moon is very visible during the day, what are you talking about??

Google - Moon Visible During the Day

:confused:
Show me one picture of the moon being visible in any part of the sky near the sun. And show me one instance of the moon showing as a silhouette.

Also, in my original response to you, I said this "Why do you very rarely see the moon when the sun is out during the day?"

Because I knew what your response would be.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is all i'm saying. modern dummies HATE being called dummies and hit the yall hate anybody who thinks different cutoff switch because it's 1000x easier for them than just admitting dumbness or actually undumbing themselves.

wanna watch one short circuit? ask them to talk about the shit without NASA. which is essentially them calling you a slave for believing the white man's math lol. or without coming back to religion.

it's a cult of people who had to hold hands on the way to early lunch in school. we all grown now so you can't tell who they are until they start talking about shit like this or politics.

Well, shut the fuck up until you come up with this master plan because spamming bullshit and derailing threads for your cult is not a good look at all!

Cashie saw some shit on the internets and believed it completely lol.

But, Cashie. I have a question for you.

Galileo made this drawing in the 1600's. Before NASA. Before CGI.

galileo_jupiter.gif

It shows the movement of Jupiter and its moons. And this matches up to what anyone can see now with a small telescope. Once again, no NASA videos. I have directly seen this myself.

Here is an image of them for present day...

PbMtw.jpg

If the Earth and all planets are flat, how do explain the movements of the moons around Jupiter?
have you seen moons youself?or just nasa pics? just wondering because there's no moons the planets are luminaries and to be really honest i can explain what they are but all yall gonna do is say the bible isnt real etc etc etc.. but for the ones that believe in the bible i would be glad to share the info.
its true

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
have you seen moons youself?or just nasa pics? just wondering because there's no moons the planets are luminaries and to be really honest i can explain what they are but all yall gonna do is say the bible isnt real etc etc etc.. but for the ones that believe in the bible i would be glad to share the info.

Yes, I have owned telescopes and have seen these moons with my own eyes. You can too.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Also, on a side-note,

If you read enough to know the atmosphere headline, you either did or could have read the part that explains the characteristics of that section "atmosphere". It's not the same and it's either disingenuous to paint it as such or you didn't read that far.

In other words, stop lying.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Cashie. in an eclipse, you are not seeing the moon. You are seeing the sun until some part of the moon blocks your view of the sun. The moon is still not visible in the bright day, just like normal - just like every single day.
I explained to him in full why you cannot see the moon during an eclipse ou the new moon, he is just playing dumb and spamming the board with flat derp cult bullshit. He refuses to engage in any scientific conversation choosing instead to preach his dogma. This is why I suggest we treat him like a FTP and report him for his spamming.
My hands are tied right now at work, but if he continues to Spam I'm personally going to Lex Diamond to report.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Tex againg, what are you talking about???

Google - Sun Moon Close Together

The eclipse footage! Look at this screencap!

Left side, omnidirectional light! Right side, spot light!

Inconsistent with the heliocentric model!

Cashie B will believe every image he sees on the internet except views from space lol. Once again, and for the last time on this, you are seeing your view of the sun being blocked by the moon. That's it. And the only parts of the moon's silhouette you will see are the parts blocking the moon.

Not to mention Cashie, an omnidirectional light that's 93 million miles away will only have a very narrow part of its light (only the rays aimed straight at the Earth) hit the Earth, so it is effectively acting as a spot light.

You just proved the sun is 93 million miles away.

Congrats.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

its true
Have you seen your brain yourself, what about the ice walls, the firmament, or a working flat earth map? Have you seen God, your consciousness, germs, radiation. Nope but you can deduce their existence with evidence. If you did have a working brain you would have figured this out on your own without being told.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you seen your brain yourself, what about the ice walls, the firmament, or a working flat earth map? Have you seen God, your consciousness, germs, radiation. Nope but you can deduce their existence with evidence. If you did have a working brain you would have figured this out on your own without being told.
watch the vid above this ........

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cute lol...........
ok easy this is for you to answer and see if you can without insults or moving away from answering...ok so you believe in the big bang right ok so please tell me how in the world can you get the human eye from nothing but particles?its like 1 out of the highest number you can think of an the odds of doing that is ZERO......

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If you read enough to know the atmosphere headline, you either did or could have read the part that explains the characteristics of that section "atmosphere". It's not the same and it's either disingenuous to paint it as such or you didn't read that far.

In other words, stop lying.

Not lying. And that's not the point.

There are obviously different layers, it was that way with the old one before they added the moon. :rolleyes:

My question however was/is HOW FAR AWAY FROM THE EARTH DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO SEE THE ROTATION OF THE EARTH??

Because you DON'T see it on a plane at 6 miles.

You DON'T see it from a helium ballon at 24 miles like the Red Bull Felix B skydive.

You DO see it from the ISS at an apparent 254 miles away :rolleyes:

But you DON'T see it in the video of Elon Musk's Tesla in space, which damn near shows the entire earth.

So please brethren, make it make sense.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tex againg, what are you talking about???

Google - Sun Moon Close Together

The eclipse footage! Look at this screencap!

Left side, omnidirectional light! Right side, spot light!

Inconsistent with the heliocentric model!

Interesting that the video showed the Sun and Moon against a blue sky. If you actually saw a blue sky when looking through a Sun filter you would probably see the moon approaching and receding. However, anyone who has actually looked through a pair of eclipse glasses will notice they're nearly opaque. Everything appears pitch black with the exception of the Sun. That they are so opaque is what allows you to safely view the Sun.

This means any object of insufficient brightness would be invisible through the filter. I have a picture taken of the partial phase through a solar filter with our phone. Everything in the frame is pitch black with the exception of the Sun.