Social media is a cold world!!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
WMlEpexd6Q-p8F_hqh275iM4Y0OZY-1eMJKkXjyg1ZOKsqihccjCZtHgXhDz_uY6hNZwOIRSgt1iZA=s793-nd

:idea:
:eek2::yes:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
KM is the truth.

Shoutout to him and the crew. They've built up a great Youtube channel over the years ...

:thumbsup:

Stats

Joined Feb 24, 2016

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Is 1953 relevant to the bible in some way? Or did they choose 1953 because 1953 + 67 gives you 2020?

So unless you already had a birthday this year this formula would work. Or is that the joke? I don't get it.
I don't why it's 1953 but it was accurate to get my birth year. 67-56=11+1953=1964. :dunno:
There are other weird formulas that I've come across in the past that do the same thing.

shinobi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:giggle: :thumbsup:

Ok ... just a bit of background before I mention the life choices to follow. Keep in mind it's sort of a 3/4 life crisis of sorts, as she isn't someone in their 20s or 30s wildin' out.

- Parents divorced back in the 90s; neither remarried
- Pops dated someone for about 15 years thereafter, and upgraded to someone better after that (still with her) - he's been in AA since mid-90s
- Mom stayed single, but dated casually
- In the 2000s, we had dinner as a group with pops and he asked everyone what their 5-year plans were ... i.e. - college, work, life
- Mom said she planned to sell the family home and move to a heritage district (older, smaller homes)
- 2 months later she had sold the place and moved
- Pops was like ... "Whoa ... 2 months? Had I known that ... I would have moved back there ..." and now the past decade ...
- She lives there for a number of years & then decides to move about 4 hours away to an apartment building 3 floors from her sister
- Place needs serious renovations, so she moves to a condo in the meantime
- Moves to the apartment and begins daydrinking with her sister on the regular (beer and wine)
- Sells her car, and walks everywhere in the city
- Dates some randoms on PlentyofFish
- Finds "The One" and sells her apartment and buys a condo in his building
- Travels to India with him to be a part of his daughter's wedding party over there; they stay there for a month
- Comes back, they break up, she sells her condo & moves back to her old apartment building & buys the place nextdoor to her sister
- Daydrinking continues ... faceplants in the hallway one day walking around the corner in the hallway ... realizes she has a problem ... she starts AA
- Travels to Australia with a girlfriend for a couple of weeks ... housesitting a friend's place who was out of the country - end up staying 10 weeks
- Comes back, dates some other random briefly ... finds some other "The One" off PlentyOfFish
- Sells her apartment and moves in with him ... he sells his place & they buy a place together
- They break up a few months later, but reconnect and are on good terms (back together); they smoke weed on the daily & dabbled with edibles (some years back)
- Goes to the park this summer for a casual game of pickleball with a friend, trips and breaks her hip & has been recovering from same since, walks with a cane ... never a dull moment ...

:hypnotised:
Damn bruh, that’s enough material for at least 3 maybe 4 Tyler Perry movies.

Last edited:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK. And you're right, I've seen similar formulas before but never understood how they work. There must be some trick or hack to it.

Are you trolling? This isn't a formula, it's math.

Unless 1953 has some significance to the bible, this formula would work forever as long as you continue to move the year forward.

So next year use 67 - x (age) + 1954 = birth year. (67 - 30 = 37 + 1954 = 1991) Unless you've already had a birthday.

Since there's 66 books then the "formula" this year would be 66 - x (age) + 1954 + birth year.

Unless I'm not getting the joke in case sorry for putting logic where it shouldn't exist.