Social media is a cold world!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
what i do everyday all day. not the gummies etc cuz that takes more time. just butter or coconut oil and baked goods or cereal bars. oh sorry trail mix the crazy seller. and i'm in Seattle so all legit since all of u live out here too.....

:thumbsup:

My mom needs to get into the edible biz. She can bake something serious - breads, scones, muffins, cakes, pies, powerbars, biscotti. She'd make a killing.

Mind you, she gave up smoking weed a few years back (but restarted). No longer drinks - she's in AA.

She's on the straight & narrow at 70yo.

She was wildin' out there for a bit in her 60s.

:roflmao::giggle:

Last edited:

mumra

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My mom needs to get into the edible biz. She can bake something serious - breads, scones, muffins, cakes, pies, powerbars, biscotti. She'd make a killing.

Mind you, she gave up smoking weed a few years back. No longer drinks either - she's in AA.

funny thing is that when i saw they didn't have butter or oil here on the market yet it was ok to do it i was like shit i'm in business. they can make it themselves and i can mind mines lol

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what i do everyday all day. not the gummies etc cuz that takes more time. just butter or coconut oil and baked goods or cereal bars. oh sorry trail mix the crazy seller. and i'm in Seattle so all legit since all of u live out here too.....

nice :cool:

you ever try olive oil?

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor

Mind you, she gave up smoking weed a few years back. No longer drinks either - she's in AA.

Yo wtf qualifies as wilding at at 60? Please share!! you put it out there, so i'm truly curious as to what a 60yld mother could do that qualifies as wilding out.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
dc50405374f39e3dd95611a498d56019fab3bf39.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yo wtf qualifies as wilding at at 60? Please share!! you put it out there, so i'm truly curious as to what a 60yld mother could do that qualifies as wilding out.

:giggle: :thumbsup:

Ok ... just a bit of background before I mention the life choices to follow. Keep in mind it's sort of a 3/4 life crisis of sorts, as she isn't someone in their 20s or 30s wildin' out.

- Parents divorced back in the 90s; neither remarried
- Pops dated someone for about 15 years thereafter, and upgraded to someone better after that (still with her) - he's been in AA since mid-90s
- Mom stayed single, but dated casually
- In the 2000s, we had dinner as a group with pops and he asked everyone what their 5-year plans were ... i.e. - college, work, life
- Mom said she planned to sell the family home and move to a heritage district (older, smaller homes)
- 2 months later she had sold the place and moved
- Pops was like ... "Whoa ... 2 months? Had I known that ... I would have moved back there ..." and now the past decade ...
- She lives there for a number of years & then decides to move about 4 hours away to an apartment building 3 floors from her sister
- Place needs serious renovations, so she moves to a condo in the meantime
- Moves to the apartment and begins daydrinking with her sister on the regular (beer and wine)
- Sells her car, and walks everywhere in the city
- Dates some randoms on PlentyofFish
- Finds "The One" and sells her apartment and buys a condo in his building
- Travels to India with him to be a part of his daughter's wedding party over there; they stay there for a month
- Comes back, they break up, she sells her condo & moves back to her old apartment building & buys the place nextdoor to her sister
- Daydrinking continues ... faceplants in the hallway one day walking around the corner in the hallway ... realizes she has a problem ... she starts AA
- Travels to Australia with a girlfriend for a couple of weeks ... housesitting a friend's place who was out of the country - end up staying 10 weeks
- Comes back, dates some other random briefly ... finds some other "The One" off PlentyOfFish
- Sells her apartment and moves in with him ... he sells his place & they buy a place together
- They break up a few months later, but reconnect and are on good terms (back together); they smoke weed on the daily & dabbled with edibles (some years back)
- Goes to the park this summer for a casual game of pickleball with a friend, trips and breaks her hip & has been recovering from same since, walks with a cane ... never a dull moment ...

:hypnotised:

Last edited: