So you’re not supposed to flush wet wipes?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Do your self a favor and make a topic like this in a facebook group full of women and men...:lol::lol::lol::lol::roflmao:

You're joking but that would be a good way to determine if you want to keep fucking with a chick and which of your friends you might not want to let sit on any furniture not made of plastic.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So they sell flushable wipes that are not really flushable and exhibit false advertisement. Therefor any damage to my tank should be paid for by said company in a lawsuit. If they advertise for flushable and they not and my shit gets fucked up they getting sued. Period.
Wait a fucking minute. the way you talk you’d think your city is such an advanced one. You still fucking have a septic shit tank in the back of your house and you have the nerve to shit on Atlanta? FOH with your shit tank, Doc.

Last edited:

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Been using wipes for years. When a nigga was younger I remember having that booty itch cause a nigga wasn't wiping right. Matter of fact if Im out say at the airport and cant hold it Ill get paper towels and wet them b4 I go in the stall. Fuck that I use these MFs

That's right a nigga wipe his ass with cucumber and green tea wipes, yeah I said it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Speaking of baby wipes they good for cleaning your face to...u'll be surprised by some of the dirt you can accumulate throughout the day (especially if you sweat or got hair on head and beard/mustache)... Def could to do a face wipe a few times a day)...even after you shower do a baby wipe face rub

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Wait a fucking minute. the way you talk you’d think your city is such an advanced one. You still fucking have a septic shit tank in the back of your house and you have the nerve to shit on Atlanta? FOH with your shit tank, Doc.
I’m not sure if you’re trolling or you live on another planet but I live in a city and a septic system is underground nobody sees that shit. The hell are you talking about? You have one too unless you shit in an outhouse or just dig a hole and shit in the ground like a cave man

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Youre apologizing to him because you want to speak the truth about him negatively? This is what’s wrong with bgol..too many sheep men scared to call out a nigga.

Fuck apologizing to that clown. He’s been posting dumb shit from the beginning but It’s scared men like you why would rather kill your own mother than go against someone popular here.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m not sure if you’re trolling or you live on another planet but I live in a city and a septic system is underground nobody sees that shit. The hell are you talking about? You have one too unless you shit in an outhouse or just dig a hole and shit in the ground like a cave man
You mentioned a tank. A tank is a septic tank that's underground on your property. Why are you trying to suggest otherwise now?
A sewer system provided by the city is not a tank. Just saying.....

Here is what you said: "Therefor any damage to my tank should be paid for by said company in a lawsuit"

So you have a tank on your property or else you wouldn't be talking about suing.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Houston has a sewer system where waste water is collected using underground pipes, lift stations, force mains gravity assistanced sewer pipes. All the water is sent to treatment plants where it’s cleaned and treated water is released into the bayous. Water comes out like pool water

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Houston has a sewer system where waste water is collected using underground pipes, lift stations, force mains gravity assistanced sewer pipes. All the water is sent to treatment plants where it’s cleaned and treated water is released into the bayous. Water comes out like pool water
He has a "tank" in the back yard in his bougie ass city though.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You mentioned a tank. A tank is a septic tank that's underground on your property. Why are you trying to suggest otherwise now?
A sewer system provided by the city is not a tank. Just saying.....

Here is what you said: "Therefor any damage to my tank should be paid for by said company in a lawsuit"

So you have a tank on your property or else you wouldn't be talking about suing.
It’s called a septic tank or system , it’s underground and it runs into a sewer. I know you trying to be funny here but homes in Oakland are old. It’s not like all them shitty built tract homes like Atlanta got. Homes here last centuries and through earthquakes. Atlanta has all that cheap ass suburban cookie bullshit. It ain’t my fault I live in a historically maintained city. Congratulations you live in a subdivision where all the houses look the same aka Atlanta.

Enjoy your pine trees and red clay

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s called a septic tank or system , it’s underground and it runs into a sewer. I know you trying to be funny here but homes in Oakland are old. It’s not like all them shitty built tract homes like Atlanta got. Homes here last centuries and through earthquakes. Atlanta has all that cheap ass suburban cookie bullshit. It ain’t my fault I live in a historically maintained city. Congratulations you live in a subdivision where all the houses look the same aka Atlanta.

Enjoy your pine trees and red clay
Shit tank dude got jokes. LOL

Btw I bought a house that I'm tearing down to custom build on the land and it will shit on any $4M home in Oakland for a lot less than 25% of that. LOL. Oh , and it's on sewer.

So you know, a septic tank does not run into city sewer. Admit it, you have a septic system on your expesive ass property.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Shit tank dude got jokes. LOL

Btw I bought a house that I'm tearing down to custom build on the land and it will shit on any $4M home in Oakland for a lot less than 25% of that. LOL. Oh , and it's on sewer.

So you know, a septic tank does not run into city sewer. Admit it, you have a septic system on your expesive ass property.
Congratulations on your home all 20 of your neighbors will have with slight modifications. A Septic system is a sewer. Sewer just means under ground SMFH you always talking about custom homes and don’t know this? There is a tank underground that empties into a sewer. Stop using shady contractors nigga. Creflo Dollar is my contractor ass nigga

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Congratulations on your home all 20 of your neighbors will have with slight modifications. A Septic system is a sewer. Sewer just means under ground SMFH you always talking about custom homes and don’t know this? There is a tank underground that empties into a sewer. Stop using shady contractors nigga. Creflo Dollar is my contractor ass nigga
You're not fooling anybody. You came in here to beat your chest talking about you were going to sue for damages to your shit tank. You can only sue for damages to your property. You have no standing to sue for damages to the city's sewer line. LOL.

Call me when next you come here, I'll take you on a cribs tour.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
You're not fooling anybody. You came in here to beat your chest talking about you were going to sue for damages to your shit tank. You can only sue for damages to your property. You have no standing to sue for damages to the city's sewer line. LOL.

Can’t even sue for shit like that here

City of Houston got lawyers who do nothin but drag shit out

Plus from the main line to your home the city is only responsible for 8ft

I’d never buy a home that has a tank or is not connected to the city main

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

FOH , the pipes empty into the city sewer system , where the fuck you think it goes? Mars? I’m in Atlanta all the time I don’t need to see that shit , I can anytime I please.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FOH , the pipes empty into the city sewer system , where the fuck you think it goes? Mars? I’m in Atlanta all the time I don’t need to see that shit , I can anytime I please.
You have a "tank", remember?
All of a sudden you now got pipes. LOL
Oh, don't forget your shitty lawsuit.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can’t even sue for shit like that here

City of Houston got lawyers who do nothin but drag shit out

Plus from the main line to your home the city is only responsible for 8ft

I’d never buy a home that has a tank or is not connected to the city main
Oh, I know. I handle sewer easements for developers/subdivisions.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Youre apologizing to him because you want to speak the truth about him negatively? This is what’s wrong with bgol..too many sheep men scared to call out a nigga.

Fuck apologizing to that clown. He’s been posting dumb shit from the beginning but It’s scared men like you why would rather kill your own mother than go against someone popular here.

Scared men like me??? Apparently you say stupid shit too. Now go fuck yourself. Is that manly enough for your dumb ass?. :mad:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bitch on the news talking about after you wipe your ass you throw them in a trash bag In Your home. So we supposed to save shitty wipes In a bag? FOH bitch I’ll clog all the toilets before I do that. Again FOH
Stop pretending ya gook bitch dnt got you doing this nasty ass fuk shit.