So you’re not supposed to flush wet wipes?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
tou only shit at home. .. im calling bullshit

:lol2:

But still only dry wipe 'if' your next move is to the shower after you flush.

It goes SHIT, SHOWER & SHAVE, I take a shit in the morning before I shower. i’ve only taken a shit in public twice as far back as I can remember, both times after dry wiping I had some damp tissue to finish the job and I still didn’t feel right..smh

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I don’t flush wipes, waste basket in bathroom has a lid.

Our bath don’t smell

For work I keep wipes but also use these thick ass napkins I wet with water, work shit paper sucks

It’s the same kind you find in portable shitters, gov loves the cheap shit

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I don’t flush wipes, waste basket in bathroom has a lid.

Our bath don’t smell

For work I keep wipes but also use these thick ass napkins I wet with water, work shit paper sucks

It’s the same kind you find in portable shitters, gov loves the cheap shit
:puke:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Only from the busy mind of the great philosopher, Dr. Truth.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Figures this shit nigga would have lots to say on this topic.

Fucking homo nigga is absolutely obsessed with ass fucking.

Straight men love pussy first...anal is to change the pace...something different once in a while. This ass bandit ass faggot is ONLY interested in ass.... now he’s going on about shit rags and shit rag containers with lids that don’t smell, etc. cmon son are you kidding me?

Y’all Niggas give passes to the most wild homo niggas. By the way, I forgot to put that samsneed aka fleece Johnson faggot on ignore. I recommend everyone placing him on ignore. He’s never contributed one original idea, interesting thread or opinion. He’s never even been the source of controversy where he’s at least worth mentioning. If he were to die today, nobody at all would ever notice. Besides his obsession with (men’s) anuses, he’s not known for anything else.

Three niggas that always have shit to say but has NEVER added anything of substance to this board are this ass faggot samsneed, that no pussy getting simp mcguyver and shaddyville pug. Three of the most useless niggas on earth.

10 stacks to anyones PayPal right now if y’all can show me one thing of substance any of these niggas contributed.... an interesting YouTube video? An interesting article? Some breaking news, an intelligent idea? I profound thought on a topic? Anything that made you think? Nothing! Sam sneed only talks about anus... mcguyver only makes snark gayish comments and STILL after all of these years never got laid and shadyville pug, a delusional jacksss Whos life goal is to fit in and be cool but the reality is he’s a broke ass loser who mkes no money, mo car, no crib, no kid, no nothing... just a complete loser...

The end!
Tina you lil bitch lol

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch on the news talking about after you wipe your ass you throw them in a trash bag In Your home. So we supposed to save shitty wipes In a bag? FOH bitch I’ll clog all the toilets before I do that. Again FOH

I'm sorry, but sometimes you say the most stupid shit. :smh:

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get a bidet adapter for your toliet for $30 on amazon and use it along with your normal toilet tissue and it's no problem. it takes 10 minutes to attatch and is removable in case you don't own your home. The only sugestion I have is to buy a metal valve along with it, as the cheapest one's plastic version leaks.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So some of you men have a bag and so do the females you live with have a bag for that time of the month...a shitty bag and a bloody bag in one bathroom?lavender vanilla spray can't kill that smell...just imagine when it gets hot and humid.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s stupid about It? The fuck you talking about? I’m relaying information from a white lady. FOh

Knowingly flushing something that could clog up your septic system and require you to pay big bucks for a plumbing fix is just plain stupid and I bet most sane people would agree. :hmm:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Knowingly flushing something that could clog up your septic system and require you to pay big bucks for a plumbing fix is just plain stupid and I bet most sane people would agree. :hmm:
So they sell flushable wipes that are not really flushable and exhibit false advertisement. Therefor any damage to my tank should be paid for by said company in a lawsuit. If they advertise for flushable and they not and my shit gets fucked up they getting sued. Period.

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yoo I just found out some of our drinking water can be from "treated" sewage water
from flushed toilets & sinks? Is that right??:puke::puke::puke:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So they sell flushable wipes that are not really flushable and exhibit false advertisement. Therefor any damage to my tank should be paid for by said company in a lawsuit. If they advertise for flushable and they not and my shit gets fucked up they getting sued. Period.

Oh c'mon, you're just arguing for the sake of argument. Just don't put stuff in you toilet that you shouldn't and you won't have to worry about litigating a case you can't possibly win. :rolleyes:

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word is they breakdown but still take longer to do so so you're taking a chance

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Oh c'mon, you're just arguing for the sake of argument. Just don't put stuff in you toilet that you shouldn't and you won't have to worry about litigating a case you can't possibly win. :rolleyes:
Wrong, don’t advertise your wipes are flushable when they are not. That is false advertisement and I’d win in court if something happens. They are supposed to be put in the toilet per the advertisement. Yet they don’t really break down. So you’re wrong.