So you’re not supposed to flush wet wipes?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Bitch on the news talking about after you wipe your ass you throw them in a trash bag In Your home. So we supposed to save shitty wipes In a bag? FOH bitch I’ll clog all the toilets before I do that. Again FOH

kingleo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch on the news talking about after you wipe your ass you throw them in a trash bag In Your home. So we supposed to save shitty wipes In a bag? FOH bitch I’ll clog all the toilets before I do that. Again FOH
Everybody knows this. They'll fuck up your septic system. And it's labeled on the packs with a do not flush logo. Just take your ass to Walmart or somewhere and buy flushable wipes

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

They have the kind made for flushing. The non-flush will eventually clog your plumbing and back up shitty water into your toilet and tub.

Then you gotta go rent one of these from Home Depot.

ridgid-plumbing-snakes-augers-52363-64_400_compressed.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
People who dry wipe are barbarians. They just smearing feces. You can't clean your ass properly without water and anyone who says differently got skid marked drawers and are probably always scratching their ass and digging in their butt because they itch.

Yeah a lot of bacon-strip draws ass brothers are about to be exposed in this thread.

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The American toilet has made people use the bathroom incorrectly. You are supposed to be squatting when you shit. Also, I just wet toilet paper before taking a deuce.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Soooooo.... I don’t want to walk around with doodoo crumbs all up in my ass and funking up my couch in my house that makes me a faggit ass... now I know why my African grandmother thought westerners were dirty!

Africans ain't over there wiping they asses either . Jokers don't even use deodorant.