so.....why aren't you dropshipping?

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you have to register and and wait for aliexpress to apprive you to connect to their api setup? Or does it work right away?
I had it for a while so I don't remember exactly. I havent been focusing on it like I should but this thread is getting me inspired to complete it. I do remember it has to be registered to a domain and it wont work with another domain once its registered.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
I had it for a while so I don't remember exactly. I havent been focusing on it like I should but this thread is getting me inspired to complete it. I do remember it has to be registered to a domain and it wont work with another domain once its registered.

meh.. i'll pass.

i have wooshark and i can use it from site to site. my next site is a t shirt site

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
meh.. i'll pass.

i have wooshark and i can use it from site to site. my next site is a t shirt site
Yea thats the only thing, you only get 1 license. I will research wooshark and see if its just as good for my next site.

Are you using a fulfillment site like Printify for you t-shirts?

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you know i went and bought it and played with it for while...

then went and bought 4 more licenses for it. this is waaaaaaay better then what i was using. thanks
No problem bro. Yea it's almost too easy. Let me know when you have a site up that you used it on so I can check it out.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
i redid just about all the products on toysgadgetsandmore.com i'll have the next site up this friday. in two hours time i was able to load 500 items into inventory.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

another thing to get from that same company social rabbit. it automatically posts products, likes other peoples posts, follows, basically everything you would do on your social media sites on it's own. i bought a few licenses and now i have no need for fb ads

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
another thing to get from that same company social rabbit. it automatically posts products, likes other peoples posts, follows, basically everything you would do on your social media sites on it's own. i bought a few licenses and now i have no need for fb ads
Yea I got that too. I haven't used it yet though. Have you tried it yet?

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

this is happening to a lot of people on ebay in the past two weeks. this opens up lots of opportunities

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

this is happening to a lot of people on ebay in the past two weeks. this opens up lots of opportunities

What are the opportunities?

To register on Ebay and potentially get banned also? or to find wholesalers who want to get their product out there? Or something else?

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
What are the opportunities?

To register on Ebay and potentially get banned also? or to find wholesalers who want to get their product out there? Or something else?

to become an american supplier for what they are getting dinged on.

there are top selling products from walmart, home depot, amazon, etc. that these people are getting banned for selling because they are shipping directly from t hose companies. by becoming a supplier and buying that stuff yourself having on stock and becomeing a fulfillment center for these products, dropshippers can still sell it.

they are fucking up because they are doing direct fulfillment from places they aren't suppose to be doing it from.

so if walmart is selling is selling LOL balls for 5 bucks go stock up on them and advertise them to the dropshippers that don't have the money to buy outright and fulfill their orders

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
not doing this to scare people from it. there's a right way to do it and people have been doing it simply wrong.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not doing this to scare people from it. there's a right way to do it and people have been doing it simply wrong.
Well what is the right way because I just starting scaling up my Amazon to Ebay arbitrage and paid for the autoDS tool. Start averaging about 3-4 sales a day and said fuck it lemme scale up since it's working so far. What sites do you recommend?

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Well what is the right way because I just starting scaling up my Amazon to Ebay arbitrage and paid for the autoDS tool. Start averaging about 3-4 sales a day and said fuck it lemme scale up since it's working so far. What sites do you recommend?

there's a list of suppliers on the first page. with ebay you can't dropship from home depot, amazon, and walmart. that's always been the rules. and using the autoDS tools snitches on you to ebay that that's exactly what you are doing.

50474489_1267175740100292_6994160770439184384_o.jpg

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall are inspiring me to try this. How much $$$ would you say on average needs to be invested in the beginning?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
are you selling the same products that they are selling though(amazon direct products like firesticks) and if so, why?

Nah I'm not in the drop shipping game I just heard amazon choice products are hard to compete with... they have amazon choice products in damn near every category..

How much truth is there to this...???

I'm an amazon .consumer tho.. They wanted me to be some shit with restaurants and products where I would get free shit to write reviews but I ain't got no time for that shit...

Too many hoes to support too many buds too smoke too many places too see bruh

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Nah I'm not in the drop shipping game I just heard amazon choice products are hard to compete with... they have amazon choice products in damn near every category..

How much truth is there to this...???

I'm an amazon .consumer tho.. They wanted me to be some shit with restaurants and products where I would get free shit to write reviews but I ain't got no time for that shit...

Too many hoes to support too many buds too smoke too many places too see bruh

no doubt it's true, just don't sell amazon choice products on amazon. problem solved. if you have to sell those products just sell elsewhere.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On
no doubt it's true, just don't sell amazon choice products on amazon. problem solved. if you have to sell those products just sell elsewhere.

Lol people do that???

I heard there is some nice money in beauty products that a lot of folks overlook...

Like eye creams and shit...

How can you get your products passed amazons algorithms tho??

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
On

Lol people do that???

I heard there is some nice money in beauty products that a lot of folks overlook...

Like eye creams and shit...

How can you get your products passed amazons algorithms tho??
not sure i wouldn't attempt. and yeah about beauty products, a big seller for me right now is unrefined coconut oil.

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question for @Da Don and anyone else doing this. What is your opinion on getting a ready custom store from ali express? Got an email from them where they are offering a discount on that & the plug in & add on bundle.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
How much they offering that bundle for?

Question for @Da Don and anyone else doing this. What is your opinion on getting a ready custom store from ali express? Got an email from them where they are offering a discount on that & the plug in & add on bundle.