so.....why aren't you dropshipping?

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
As you probably know, AliExpress is an extremely popular retail platform, whose order volume exceeds that of Amazon and eBay combined. And AliExpress' prices are so low that you can multiply them by 10 and still have the best offers in your market.

No wonder that so many online entrepreneurs are keen to start a drop shipping business with AliExpress.

And today starting this kind of business is easier than ever. Because there is AliDropship Plugin! It's the unique WordPress based solution to assist with the creation of AliExpress drop shipping stores and easy importing of Ali products. You can have your own webstore built in minutes. This tool is so easy to manage, that even a kid can launch a drop shipping store with its help!

Key benefits of AliDropship plugin:

- Affordable price with no limitations
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Easy product search and instant upload
- Live stats and auto updating
- Built-in themes optimized for high conversions
- Free lifelong support and updates
You can have your AliDropship plugin forever now.

And in case you want a 100% hassle-free start, you can order a turnkey custom drop shipping store from AliDropship professional team, and begin getting revenues right away.

Told you it was easy. It’s also really fun!

this is cool but the wooshark plugin i posted above does the same thing for 10 bucks

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
good post DaDon
i discussed this with hnic back in may/june
i wanted to know if he would mind some advertising on here for a site when i build it
something simple like a link in my sig
i'm going to start doing affiliates first and build from there
had to wait to get stabilized financially so i could afford to build a site
any advice is much appreciated

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, this Facebook Ad pixels shit if confusing as fuck. I'm trying to link my pixel to my shopify account and still can't figure it out. Got my store up and running and the products got link from Aliexpress with Oberlo. Going hard while the 14 days trial with Shopify is popping.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep us updated fam... I'm getting my store running before the holidays but I've got a few other coals on the fire to manage first
Man, this Facebook Ad pixels shit if confusing as fuck. I'm trying to link my pixel to my shopify account and still can't figure it out. Got my store up and running and the products got link from Aliexpress with Oberlo. Going hard while the 14 days trial with Shopify is popping.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep us updated fam... I'm getting my store running before the holidays but I've got a few other coals on the fire to manage first
Fa sho, I actually got my pixel working just now. I started an Facebook ad last night regardless, but I fucked that up too and just fixed it. Campaign has been running for a few minutes. I'll see how many views I get on my website later. If I can just break even on my adspend and my shopify monthly account bill, I'm gonna keep at it. Learning so much in just a few days.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fa sho, I actually got my pixel working just now. I started an Facebook ad last night regardless, but I fucked that up too and just fixed it. Campaign has been running for a few minutes. I'll see how many views I get on my website later. If I can just break even on my adspend and my shopify monthly account bill, I'm gonna keep at it. Learning so much in just a few days.

Props homie

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

a few thing you'll want to make sure to do:

finding and submitting your xml map to google and search engines:
https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/seo/find-site-map

inserting keywords and tag into shopify sites:

https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/ecommerce-marketing/t/adding-keywords-and-meta-tags-15654

test your page with gtmetrix.com it will tell you any issues with your site and how to correct to increase your rank in google.

http://www.gtmetrix.com

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
i used to sell bootleg nikes and jordans HEAVY 10 years ago

ive been wanting to jump into this hair bundles thing, anyone into it?

i've been adding it to the site all week getting ready to start it up. lady that's going to model clothes and handles 2 of my sites is a stylist so she's been helping pick out what to sell

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
I got to study this and see if I can do it.

yeah u can do it.

i had two air head females doing this for me. i started dropshipping by having two females spend 2o bucks on chinese phone accessories in penny auctions turn around and sell the stuff for 1-2 bucks. literally would turn 20 bucks in to 1200-1500 bucks and would repeat it over and over and over

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah u can do it.

i had two air head females doing this for me. i started dropshipping by having two females spend 2o bucks on chinese phone accessories in penny auctions turn around and sell the stuff for 1-2 bucks. literally would turn 20 bucks in to 1200-1500 bucks and would repeat it over and over and over

Aye mfkr, I'll be on your side of town Friday... Holla at me. I gotta get some side $$ popping

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Which penny auctions did you use? Also after looking at different penny auctions they actually sale cars on some of them.
At the time ut was cell phone accessories we were pushing.

Im curious to see gow aliexpress works our now since trump is doing away with epackets

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do some now for one other customer, and did for another brother here but I really could step it up....

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Sigh.... not more business advice from this delusion of grandeur, wanna be businessman lookin ass nigga.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like it might just been a bluff....

I just created another site over the weekend based off ali products

Www.toysgadgetsandmore.com
Your site looks good. I'm building a site using wordpress and alidropship plugin.

Ali dropship plugin automates the product imports to your site using the same photos, reviews, description, etc. but you can customize once imported.

The site I'm working on is called www.cartoonbling.com. This is my 1st Ali site. Any suggestions?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your site looks good. I'm building a site using wordpress and alidropship plugin.

Ali dropship plugin automates the product imports to your site using the same photos, reviews, description, etc. but you can customize once imported.

The site I'm working on is called www.cartoonbling.com. This is my 1st Ali site. Any suggestions?
What are you paying monthly for that Wordpress site and with the aliplugin?

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

don't use paypal. use stripe or square

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

is it transferring all the pics in the body description? i used a similar one for that site call wooshark. and most of the pics in aliexpress site are not jpg but some other format that doesn't really transfer over.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
is it transferring all the pics in the body description? i used a similar one for that site call wooshark. and most of the pics in aliexpress site are not jpg but some other format that doesn't really transfer over.

also your site isn't ssl encrypted you'll want to fix that asap.

Yea it imports everything. All the pics, reviews and descriptions on my site were automated. I haven't sold 1 item on there but the reviews help build confidence so buyers think I am established. I change the titles just so when they are searched it wont be the same as the original with the wholesale price.

Actually they have a Chrome plugin where you can just search through Ali Express and check all products you would like imported and once you submit it, it will populate your site with the chosen items. Once someone orders it will show on the backend for your approval.

It's super easy, I'm just new to it so Im still learning Ali. I still haven't set up a payment method. I will have ssl up once I go live. I took the construction page down just so you could check it out.