so.....why aren't you dropshipping?

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

it's too many places throwing their stuff at you wanting you to sell for them. from aliexpess, to big companies here in the u.s. .....

lot of ways of selling it too.. from shopify, to just building your own wordress or magento site, ebay, amazon, truegether, etc....

either do it yourself or hire some virtual assistants like i did, sit back and watch the funds come in.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
you know what @Da Don

i gotta give it to you man, for all the other shit, you really appear to be on your hustle and all about sharing the knowledge with the bruhs

my past ain't squeaky clean, so i can't judge and i got a lot of respect for all the cats on here tryna build and put us all up on shit to make us better.

i have fucked w you a lot in the past, but thanks. frfr.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Sooner or later I’m drop some self employment info. It’s deep. Money you can make immediately. Multiple streams of income is the best way to success!

I met one cat who owns Title boxing gyms here in Boston and has a penthouse downtown. You can look at those multiple gyms as multiple streams of income.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
As you bring up this topic I've just been looking into messing with it.

Just saw a webinar this dude was explaining about dropshipping high ticket items where you average $400 a sale and up. His course was from 7FigureSkills. Showing how you get a shopify page and sell high end stuff. Could be like home furnishings selling chandeliers that are one of a kind to high end pieces for the home like furniture.

Also showed you could push high ticket office equipment. He showed a large shredder where your commission was over $1k just for selling it.

He explained about posting your ads on Google Shopping. Not normal Google Ads. You will gain more ranking by doing that little trick than doing regular ads.

Also check out Dan Lok. He's unorthodox but he preaches about building your own skill set to get you to making 10k a month from home. By building you.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
As you bring up this topic I've just been looking into messing with it.

Just saw a webinar this dude was explaining about dropshipping high ticket items where you average $400 a sale and up. His course was from 7FigureSkills. Showing how you get a shopify page and sell high end stuff. Could be like home furnishings selling chandeliers that are one of a kind to high end pieces for the home like furniture.

Also showed you could push high ticket office equipment. He showed a large shredder where your commission was over $1k just for selling it.

He explained about posting your ads on Google Shopping. Not normal Google Ads. You will gain more ranking by doing that little trick than doing regular ads.

Also check out Dan Lok. He's unorthodox but he preaches about building your own skill set to get you to making 10k a month from home. By building you.
that's very true.

if you goto google shopping now and enter in raptortechpcs you'll see i've been increasing my presence on there in addition you'll see it from various sources

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
that's very true.

if you goto google shopping now and enter in raptortechpcs you'll see i've been increasing my presence on there
Yes he was showing the majority of people don't bother to click on Google Ads but will click into the Shopping because it has an image and a larger "real estate" on the page.

Dude sells his course for $1500 but I've been looking in the "usual places" for it and haven't seen it pop up yet. But believe it will.

But he was showing some averaging 30k-50k a month in commissions, then they turn around and sell their stores after some time or keep it and build other stores to a different thing altogether like maybe camping equipment.

I've always known about dropshipping, just never thought of high ticket items and it being that lucrative. Dudes selling their stores for hundreds of thousands of dollars after a year of a store being online. Forgot the name of the site, I wrote it down. But you can list your store there and people with bread will come and buy existing businesses already making sales for over 20x what you make a month. Some stores may sell for $1m or so. That piqued my interest.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
as long as you keep organized, keep up on research on the products you sell and their pricing, ship on time, follow up quickly on issues (or if u cant do that hire someone that can) you'll be okay.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've always known about dropshipping, just never thought of high ticket items and it being that lucrative. Dudes selling their stores for hundreds of thousands of dollars after a year of a store being online. Forgot the name of the site, I wrote it down. But you can list your store there and people with bread will come and buy existing businesses already making sales for over 20x what you make a month. Some stores may sell for $1m or so. That piqued my interest.

flippa.com?

I always see some sites sold at crazy prices over there.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
My memory served me right, check the different businesses that sold here and what's up for sale as well.
https://empireflippers.com/marketplace/

Once you have a biz flipping a good average a month, can post it here for on average for 30x the monthly income
Look at this example of a dropshipper: https://empireflippers.com/listing/41014/

flip_l.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I love BGOL, I was looking for the other course I mentioned earlier and found out that that dude stole his entire course from this other guy' course called Dropship Lifestyle and checked on BGOL and...

https://www.bgol.us/forum/posts/18727044/

So going to study this and follow this as my direction. I know what you saying @Da Don about not needing a course, but these I'm sure will help with some sort of direction instead of most of us hitting many stumbling blocks while learning and take off quicker. And it's "free"

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

shopify is overrated/overpriced. 30 a month plus 100+ for the plugins you need where you can pay 15 a month for unlimited sites and get the plugins needed for free with woocommerce.

he's right about the shit you wouldn't think sells, sell......

big sellers for me:

pet toys
slime fix a flat
thermoses
kitchen caddy, bathroom caddy, travel caddy, etc..
manicure/pedicure stuff
underwear...not lingerie regular underwear

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
shopify is overrated/overpriced. 30 a month plus 100+ for the plugins you need where you can pay 15 a month for unlimited sites and get the plugins needed for free with woocommerce.

he's right about the shit you wouldn't think sells, sell......

big sellers for me:

pet toys
slime fix a flat
thermoses
kitchen caddy, bathroom caddy, travel caddy, etc..
manicure/pedicure stuff
underwear...not lingerie regular underwear
Hear you bruh, but what these dudes preach is high ticket items.

Not sure how you're pushing your stuff cause you already have traffic from multi sites I assume. But these guys have their stuff listing on Google Shopping pushing items that may sell for $400, $1000 or up. Point is the money you make pushing small ticket items is not worth it for something that has so much competition.

You could sell one or two chandeliers at $3k and spend less on ads then selling 1,000 cell phone cases for example.

They explain the best items to sell are things that people won't care about a brand name. Like a chair in home decor that's unique. Or a table. A lamp. Whatever.

Just don't get tied to brands especially in electronics like Beats or Sony or any of those things. It's hard to sell or someone to trust your store compared to a major like Best Buy.

So stick to high cost items that maybe an office may furnish and pay a good amount for. Maybe a desk. Or waiting chairs. Things along those lines.

Just what I've studied so far. But if doing what you doing works for you, all the power to you bruh.

Last edited: