So Nick Cannon has dropped a second diss track already for Eminem

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got more respect for mase going back at camron than this shit. Even mase managed to muster up some venom after getting bullied by cam for years. Nicks features (including) suge was more potent than his

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He find the strength in his heart to diss chicks and dudes he know he nicer than. A G gone find the best competition.

He dissed all pop artist. Never heard him go at Hip hop artist thats wacker than him.
I have no
Problem with him killin pop for hip hop to benefit. Which hip hop is the new pop now.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sidebar...

Nick it took an Em diss for you to finally really PUSH these other dudes?

They actually dude and deserve better

I they say all publicly is good publicity but i don't think this is a good look for them.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Nick either has to expose Joe’s involvement or expose Eminem’s sex tape.

Otherwise he holds the L.

Can’t bring 10 brothers to battle one white boy that dissed you.

It didn’t work for Pac and it won’t work for him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

giphy.gif

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
To say something. Nick is smart. He prolly had these tracks saved and was waiting to put em out. By dropping them he avoids the "why didnt you do a rap diss" talk while still clowning him and exposing dirt on twitter, which is his wheelhouse (wildin' out).
Man if you don’t GTFOH with this fake ass wannabe “chess not checkers” logic.

There’s NOTHING tactical about this from Nick Cannon’s camp AT ALL. Homey got in feelings and is yappin off at the jibs recklessly. Simple and plain.

Nick knows his net worth ain’t what Em’s is. He also knows that REAL HIP HOP heads don’t respect him as an emcee and never will. This is a chance for HIM to rekindle some light, but that’s it. These are NOT chess moves outside that. These are primarily emotionally fueled responses and extremely lame ones at that.

The smartest thing Eminem could do is NOT respond to any of it and let this clown ass nigga bury himself, which by the looks of it, is half way there.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
My default stance will always be fuck a cac when it is the fam versus a cac. The only way I would stay neutral would be if the fam was acting against or saying shit against us.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man if you don’t GTFOH with this fake ass wannabe “chess not checkers” logic.

There’s NOTHING tactical about this from Nick Cannon’s camp AT ALL. Homey got in feelings and is yappin off at the jibs recklessly. Simple and plain.

Nick knows his net worth ain’t what Em’s is. He also knows that REAL HIP HOP heads don’t respect him as an emcee and never will. This is a chance for HIM to rekindle some light, but that’s it. These are NOT chess moves outside that. These are primarily emotionally fueled responses and extremely lame ones at that.

The smartest thing Eminem could do is NOT respond to any of it and let this clown ass nigga bury himself, which by the looks of it, is half way there.

Nick Cannon has single handedly exposed how overrated a battle rapper Eminem is. Why hasnt he responded yet? Meek Mill didnt even take this long to respond to Drake. Eminem's reputation doesnt match his body of work or the battles hes supposedly won. His catalog is weak and wins over N'Sync and Britney Spears aint sayin much. Im sorry, you cant be this super nice MC scared to go at Nick. Em's ghostwriters are failing him right now. Sitting in the house coked up while Nick is calling you a 50 year old down low fag slash drug addict isnt a good look fam.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
My default stance will always be fuck a cac when it is the fam versus a cac. The only way I would stay neutral would be if the fam was acting against or saying shit against us.

Fam I’m with you but Nick tried to get Jay Z RKellied/metoo I’m hopes to come. He wanted his Hannibal Burris moment. Fuck Nick

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nick Cannon has single handedly exposed how overrated a battle rapper Eminem is. Why hasnt he responded yet? Meek Mill didnt even take this long to respond to Drake. Eminem's reputation doesnt match his body of work or the battles hes supposedly won. His catalog is weak and wins over N'Sync and Britney Spears aint sayin much. Im sorry, you cant be this super nice MC scared to go at Nick. Em's ghostwriters are failing him right now. Sitting in the house coked up while Nick is calling you a 50 year old down low fag slash drug addict isnt a good look fam.

Whats the stakes.
nick- Wildin out views go off the rocker if he gets eminem on the show. along with that he gets Eminem’s white audience. Which is 70% of the population.

Eminem- 0 to gain. Except bragging rights of beating Nick Cannon in a battle.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
nick is outta line with those whiteboy and massa comments.. he just saying that shit because he knows EM can't go there..