So Nick Cannon has dropped a second diss track already for Eminem

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Ok I listened and here’s my thoughts...

First, Em’s lame for mentioning Mariah. If he fucked he fucked then cool, no one cares. But either Em or Mariah is lying, I’m gonna lean more towards Mariah with the lying part.

Nick did mention Em in a couple of interviews but from what I remember he was asked how he felt. And as her husband and the father of her kids, he’s supposed to protect her name.

But the diss tracks. Calling him “White boy” and constantly mentioning white, Black and age. It’s kinda lame. Jay z’s 50, does Nick have a problem with him rapping?

Then the other dude’s jumping onto songs is also lame, I understand Nick’s the boss but it’s just wack.

Em and those buffalo dudes who talk about coke way to much would murder Nick and Triends

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Invitation, Nick is doing all of this to invite him to Wild N Out. Is he losing viewers or something. I didnt even know the show was still on.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
You can’t take this seriously :lol:

This is for fun.

Gotta be.

Can’t be a real rap battle because no one takes Nick seriously as an MC.

But it gets attention because we know their history. lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
At the rate nick is going Em wins just by not showing up in the show.

He gotta respond. This isnt MGK. Nick is an industry heavyweight that has several platforms. Ems not gonna be able to blacklist Nick or "end" him. This dude said Eminem sucked dick and got caught and cats aint even sayin nothing. :lol: It aint 2000 no more, cats aint scared of the Eminem boogeyman.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eminem's got a title that he CLEARLY doesn't deserve. Nick Cannon is making money hand over fist hosting different shows on major networks. What is the point of these two idiots beefing for? I mean this isn't even for lyrical supremacy, this shyt is Eskimo sibling rivalry!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He gotta respond. This isnt MGK. Nick is an industry heavyweight that has several platforms. Ems not gonna be able to blacklist Nick or "end" him. This dude said Eminem sucked dick and got caught and cats aint even sayin nothing. :lol: It aint 2000 no more, cats aint scared of the Eminem boogeyman.
It’s obvious nicks end game is to get him on the show not to actually win this battle.
a song called “the invite”
:cool:

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered

After seeing this I felt Nick had the right to defend himself however. Em only try and bully who he feel he can exploit. Nick is an admitted clown, a comedian he got spitters to help him out.
Em has 0 battles verses a real MC on his level someone explain that?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

After seeing this I felt Nick had the right to defend himself however. Em only try and bully who he feel he can exploit. Nick is an admitted clown, a comedian he got spitters to help him out.

Didn't he go at canibus?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When was the last time people who enjoy barzz the consensus opinion in hip hop?
Well then don't say he hasn't gone at anybody on his level then
Canibus was a top tier lyrical dude
You can't have it both ways
He went at ja rule, they're both pop stars :dunno:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Isn’t that something you should ask the real mcs. He hasn’t avoided any that came at him to my knowledge.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Well then don't say he hasn't gone at anybody on his level then
You can't have it both ways
He went at ja rule, they're both pop stars :dunno:
Nas and Hov
Beans and Jada
You understand where I'm goin.
He went at Ja with the help of 50. JA was trying to beat his ass Em hired police.
Didn't Canibus join the Army foh?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nas and Hov
Beans and Jada
You understand where I'm goin.
He went at Ja with the help of 50. JA was trying to beat his ass Em hired police.
Didn't Canibus join the Army foh?
Why would he go at them though?
He's produced for nas
And done joints with hov