So Nick Cannon has dropped a second diss track already for Eminem

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Baiting him for what though, to drop this generic trash?

To say something. Nick is smart. He prolly had these tracks saved and was waiting to put em out. By dropping them he avoids the "why didnt you do a rap diss" talk while still clowning him and exposing dirt on twitter, which is his wheelhouse (wildin' out).

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To say something. Nick is smart. He prolly had these tracks saved and was waiting to put em out. By dropping them he avoids the "why didnt you do a rap diss" talk while still clowning him and exposing dirt on twitter, which is his wheelhouse (wildin' out).
But the shit is trash
Why would eminem respond to this shit
Who the fuck is even rapping?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
But the shit is trash
Why would eminem respond to this shit
Who the fuck is even rapping?

Nobody takes Nick serious as a rapper anyway, so the songs being trash doesnt affect him. Its not about the diss songs. Eminem cares about his image and brand. And if Nick is going online exposing dirt he has to respond like he was doing yesterday.

Nick is even clowning Curtis "Stephen" Jackson now. :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody takes Nick serious as a rapper anyway, so the songs being trash doesnt affect him. Its not about the diss songs. Eminem cares about his image and brand. And if Nick is going online exposing dirt he has to respond like he was doing yesterday.

Nick is just making a fool of himself and proving the rep of being corny

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:hithead: Why would he invite this. I highly doubt 50 would of invited
Himself in a nick cannon beef

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually, this is a good move for Dick Cannon. Everybody knows that he is the lamest ever...so no one is really taking him seriously. Eminem responding to this fucc-tard actually gives him some recognition and clout. Em should just jeep it moving and tell anyone else to do the same. This is nothing but free press for Dick Cannon. He wins even if he loses...which is no question that lyrically he would get murdered...hence the lame corny ass non rapping, gang sign throwing retards on the track with him. Btw, at what age is all that gang bullshit considered childish/foolishness? I mean who does that? I mean like seriously.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok I listened and here’s my thoughts...

First, Em’s lame for mentioning Mariah. If he fucked he fucked then cool, no one cares. But either Em or Mariah is lying, I’m gonna lean more towards Mariah with the lying part.

Nick did mention Em in a couple of interviews but from what I remember he was asked how he felt. And as her husband and the father of her kids, he’s supposed to protect her name.

But the diss tracks. Calling him “White boy” and constantly mentioning white, Black and age. It’s kinda lame. Jay z’s 50, does Nick have a problem with him rapping?

Then the other dude’s jumping onto songs is also lame, I understand Nick’s the boss but it’s just wack.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Nick played himself by replying via rap which isn't his lane and therefore makes him look delusional/foolish.

A smarter play IMO would be to use his podcast or another interview to calmly point out how weird and weak Eminem is for still rapping about Mariah and him after all these years which is true.

By trying to make diss records he's just made himself look just as corny.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never saw this video before.

I remember seeing this when it came out.

Any man that can’t understand where Nick was coming from isn’t a man, that includes Eminem.

Em should’ve taken no offense to what he said, other than the part where Nick said he would’ve beat his ass! :roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nick played himself by relying via rap which isn't his lane and therefore makes him look delusional/foolish.

A smarter play IMO would be to use his podcast or another interview to calmly point out how weird and weak Eminem is for still rapping about Mariah and him after all these years which is true.

By trying to make diss records he's just made himself look just as corny.

Exactly!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
50 called Nick out first on IG
Ok. Changes things a lil.
butttt what a let down nick is on that second track.
low hanging fruit. All em has to do is say how much he was enjoying the track till nicks part came on. :itsawrap: