So my wife and our gf both want a baby. This was my Christmas gift.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There are days I wish they would both run off.

:lol:

Adoption wouldn't work since it would be my child, I would have to have full legal and physical custody.
Damn, you right. HAHA You can't adopt what already yours. Well, again there are countries all over the world that allow you to have two wives. Nonetheless, hold what you got. Best of luck, bruh.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Living too fast trying to navigate open relationships and shit. Both of these babies are miracles in today's standards. Trying to navigate these women's emotions and hormones during pregnancy and postpartum...Shit is real fam

real talk. Prayers up fam because the journey you are on is not going to be an easy one… by any stretch of the imagination.

is there any one of the two you see potential in? You going to need an ace

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
OP I started 2022 with no children and I'm going to end it with 2, by 2 different women. Please make sure that girlfriend is going to be consistent with her energy. And make you sure coordinate these pregnancies to the best of your ability, I'm exhausted yo.

You didn't happen to record when that news was given?
First 1 told you, then the other told you, then you had to tell each of them about the other.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Fam its not about my fiancee, we good with or without the gf.
She at the point where she feel, we have a life long attachment to her.
I love out gf, aint about to start lying to you.
She is a beautiful string black women, goal oriented and focused, she fits us well.
Wifey and i agree about her and our relationiship, I just feel like I shouldnt have to seed her her up to keep both of them happy.

1 last comment:
You describe the gf is strong, smart and beautiful. Left alone with her thoughts...
It's just a matter of time that she figures if she can't get the baby she wants from you-

~just be ready for the possibility gf takes the exit ramp a little ways down the road.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the gf is so amazing and you trust her, I don't see what the problem is. I get your point seeding up a woman that doesn't have any skin in the game (your marriage) but it sounds like she knows her role and just wants in on the family. It would be one thing if she showed signs of being a flake, or you didn't feel comfortable leaving your wallet around her. Sounds like your pulling all the good women into your house!!!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I have my place in SF due to work, they pay 85% of my rent. We all live in NJ.
The 2 oldest git goid jobs. Irs and nurse, so they are self sufficient.

i'm more impressed that DJ can afford so many kids living in SF

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Living too fast trying to navigate open relationships and shit. Both of these babies are miracles in today's standards. Trying to navigate these women's emotions and hormones during pregnancy and postpartum...Shit is real fam
I ain't even think about that shit yo. :smh:

7mHOZg.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
This is where I am at with it.
If gf leaves with no kid it don't cost me shit.
If shit goes left after a kid it's a total different dynamic.
She is a sensible woman, like I said we all have a great relationship. I just am not sold on the fact that we all gonna be together for the rest of our lives or if a kid involved the next 18 years.
If my wife ever leaves its gonna cost me money.
If gf leaves its free and we can find another gf, a kid changes that.

1 last comment:
You describe the gf is strong, smart and beautiful. Left alone with her thoughts...
It's just a matter of time that she figures if she can't get the baby she wants from you-

~just be ready for the possibility gf takes the exit ramp a little ways down the road.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro there are days I feel like I am living my best life, there are also days I feel like why the fuck I sign up for this bullshit.

@DJ , I'm not gonna lie. I'm envious as fuck, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just don't eat too many almonds. Fuck around and have 2 sets of triplets.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Nothing about this sounds good to me. I can't knock it but I don't have the energy to deal with that shit at this point in my life. My kids are grown. Raising them cost millions.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
This shit is key.
Do I wanna put myself through this fucking nonsense?

Difference is we don't have an open relationship, we are all one cohesive unit.
We are all together working toward the same goal.

Gf wasn't my idea. It was wife idea, it takes stress of her, she likes pussy, it gives me different pussy, it make her secure I don't gotta go out our relationship, help in the house financially and mentally, it makes everything great.

Me ad wife just talked and I just expressed to her, maybe we should wait another year to get gf pregnant. I'll give her wife her baby and we can go from there, I examined her, if she has a baby we can look and see how she treat that new born and decide if we should make a baby with her. Men are factual, woman are emotional, I think gf would be a great mom because she is great with my 12 and 13 yo, I haven't seen her in action with a newborn.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This shit is key.

Gf wasn't my idea. It was wife idea, it takes stress of her, she likes pussy, it gives me different pussy, it make her secure I don't gotta go out our relationship, help in the house financially and mentally, it makes everything great.

Me ad wife just talked and I just expressed to her, maybe we should wait another year to get gf pregnant. I'll give her wife her baby and we can go from there, I examined her, if she has a baby we can look and see how she treat that new born and decide if we should make a baby with her. Men are factual, woman are emotional, I think gf would be a great mom because she is great with my 12 and 13 yo, I haven't seen her in action with a newborn.

How long have y’all been doing this seriously?

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No telling what you'll get with this. I wouldn't be surprised if they want you to seed up one of them up so they can run off, be a couple with the child, and you foot the bill via child support.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wow. I couldn’t imagine living with two grown ass women.

I got nothing for you, playa. Your situation is way beyond my understanding.

100%

I believe they should have one man in a household and one woman in the household. No such thing as equals when you have multiple in the same household.

Two women? I'm trying to decrease the chaos in my life, not increase it.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
100%

I believe they should have one man in a household and one woman in the household. No such thing as equals when you have multiple in the same household.

Two women? I'm trying to decrease the chaos in my life, not increase it.

Oh, yeah. I’m a firm believer that no one person can treat another person the same way at all times.

However, some folks understand their role in life and how they exist to others.

But yeah, I’m not built for such lifestyle. I’m not cool with dedicating any additional time to extra women. Especially more kids. Whew!

Just the thought of it got me buggin.

Props, to you @DJ. Sincerely, hope everything works out for you. I will be most curious to hear of the progress of your lifestyle years to come.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Only wifey live with me, gf has not moved in.
She has a condo about 30 mins from us. She is over, spends the night or a few nights at a time.

Been about a year now.

Easiest way to explain it is think about any gf you ever had in ur life. It's no different than my situation. The dynamic of a bf - gf remains the same only thing is i have a wife and she is our gf.

Wow. I couldn’t imagine living with two grown ass women.

I got nothing for you, playa. Your situation is way beyond my understanding.
How long have y’all been doing this seriously?

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DJ you already have the answer. Imagine trying to deal will two pregnant women at the same time. Don't be Nick Cannon. See how the GF deals with your fiancée's pregnancy. I as far as I'm concerned GF is still in trial period and you don't want to be in a situation where she inadvertently gets her wish first.

Anyway Salute to your continued happiness.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is key.

That is vital for the collective sanity.

Where I am now, one shorty gave birth in Aug 2022. I told my main about the pregnancy in March 2022, she took the news surprisingly well even bought gifts for my baby and everything. Fast forward to a week before my daughter was born. I spent 4-5 days with my main, during that time she got pregnant. So I'm juggling the hormones of a 4month pregnant woman and a 4 month postpartum woman. Be more efficient and prudent with your timing than I was if you choose to have a child with both women.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Are yall poly or did this shit happen on some creeping shit ?

I ask because we are all in a relationship together. Both these women are around my children as mothes and parental figures. They don't really know what is going on behind closed doors, but they know if one isn't there to help them the other is.

Wifey def want her child this year, I can see it happening, I have no issues with it. I think gf just gonna have to wait another year. I wanna see how she gonna act with with our new born before I seed her up. I also need absolute confidence that she is down to ride.

Gf spent the night here last night and will be over tonight for NY. They are cooking having we all gonna spend a chill night in the crib and bring NY in together. It's nice because I don't have to di anything. My wife can't really cook, our gf is great in the kitchen, so she is trying to teach wife. So it's not like this just about sex, it's about building and making each other better people.

That is vital for the collective sanity.

Where I am now, one shorty gave birth in Aug 2022. I told my main about the pregnancy in March 2022, she took the news surprisingly well even bought gifts for my baby and everything. Fast forward to a week before my daughter was born. I spent 4-5 days with my main, during that time she got pregnant. So I'm juggling the hormones of a 4month pregnant woman and a 4 month postpartum woman. Be more efficient and prudent with your timing than I was if you choose to have a child with both women.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Are yall poly or did this shit happen on some creeping shit ?

I ask because we are all in a relationship together. Both these women are around my children as mothes and parental figures. They don't really know what is going on behind closed doors, but they know if one isn't there to help them the other is.

Wifey def want her child this year, I can see it happening, I have no issues with it. I think gf just gonna have to wait another year. I wanna see how she gonna act with with our new born before I seed her up. I also need absolute confidence that she is down to ride.

Gf spent the night here last night and will be over tonight for NY. They are cooking having we all gonna spend a chill night in the crib and bring NY in together. It's nice because I don't have to di anything. My wife can't really cook, our gf is great in the kitchen, so she is trying to teach wife. So it's not like this just about sex, it's about building and making each other better people.
shit
you got it made