So my wife and our gf both want a baby. This was my Christmas gift.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I am in a poly relationship, I had talked about this before here. I just turned 52, my fiancee / wife will be 30 in March, date set for August 2023, our girlfriend is 28. Wifey and I been together for 3 years, gf 1 year. We had a beautiful Christmas, gifts and all spent the the whole day together, gf does not at this time live with us. I already know that her living with us is on the horizon because it has already been brought up in casual conversation. We all exchanged gifts yesterday and they both said they want a baby next year.

Now my wife I am cool with and I had a full understanding before we got serious of what she wanted, she had already told me she wanted 2 kids before the age of 35 and I was with it, so it is no shock to me. I already have 4 kids, 2 college graduates, 2 on the way to college, so its no big deal to me. She is my wife so Imma give her what she want.

Our gf on the other hand is a another story. While this is no type of jumpoff scenario or anything like that, and we both love her, but I dont see why I am supposed to put a baby in her. The gf and I have a great relationship, plenty of things in common, to say the least she is an awsome addition to our relationship. She does a lot for my wife, she does a lot for me. I couldnt ask for anything else, the bitch is down to ride for both of us.

I aint broke by any means and I can afford more children. I am trying to explain to my wife that i dont want to make a seed with someone that I am not married to. I am trying to explain the consequences of bringing a child into this world with someone that might bounce at anytime. She is stuck on the idea I dont want any more kids, when I am happy to give her kids cause she is my wife I just dont want to give our gf kids.

Like I said we both love our gf, like genuinely love her. She is family, she sleeps with us, we go out together, they go out together, we all balance each other and she fits perfectly in our life. If I have an issue I cant discuss with my wife I can go to her and she is like a mediator, if my wife has a problem she does the same. We all work together well and we are really one big happy family,

Problem is my wife really wants me to seed her up, and like I said I already knew waht I was getting into with my wife, she is younger no kids , wants babies, I can totally understand that and I signed up for it. I am just having a problem getting her to understand that I signed up to make her babies and not our gf.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Is this story true, I was looking for the link to the real story at the end...lol. These women have mental issues if they got with a 50 year old man knowing they wanted kids, I know older men can still get women pregnant but it's rare

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh I trust my wife to the fullest.
We were having issues and she is the one that said maybe you need some new pussy and proposed the poly idea. I was opposed at first to be honest, but we found a match together, someone we were both comfortable with and someone that aligned with what we were looking for.

Wife and gf go out and do things together, they have gotten my houses immaculate. It's like they both handle shit with my rental properties and taxes and lawyers and so many personal things and has taken so much stress off my life.

They both love my children, if one can't take them to sports practice or shopping the other does. Gf handles her business she is amazing, I have no complaints.
Do you trust your wife, can she have ulterior motives? Has the gf and wife had side conversations? It’s alot of financial liability for you, however if you say no it will cause resentment in the current relationship paradigm.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
A year isn't a long time. Especially when you haven't been living together. At the very least, cohabitate for a year. This will give you alot more insight on her pros/cons and if you want her mothering your child. Evaluating a woman as a mother involves alot more than them occasionally doing stuff for your almost grown kids. How do they cope with frustration or lack of sleep? What is their cleanliness like? How do they view discipline and providing guidance to a young child? How will they bounce back looks-wise? Would you fuck with em if they got fat? Another thing to consider is that women often compete for resources for their kids. If they both have kids with you of the same age, there will likely be comparison and jealousy over the time, attention, and finances you direct to their birth kids. With you being so much older than them, they value your wisdom and insight and want it for their kids. Finally, consider your age and goals. You are about to be an empty nester. Do you want to chase 10 year olds around daily at 60? Then your grandchildren? You seem to have successfully raised multiple kids and maintaining a poly relationship with 2 much younger women. You've been playing some good hands. Having kids with both women seems risky.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How’s the girlfriend finances? Do you trust the girlfriend? Is she a person you could see you having kids with?… there’s your answer right there.. if you trust her, seems like a person you can have kids with, and she got her shit together, than I say go for it.. but if opposite fall back

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A year isn't a long time. Especially when you haven't been living together. At the very least, cohabitate for a year. This will give you alot more insight on her pros/cons and if you want her mothering your child. Evaluating a woman as a mother involves alot more than them occasionally doing stuff for your almost grown kids. How do they cope with frustration or lack of sleep? What is their cleanliness like? How do they view discipline and providing guidance to a young child? How will they bounce back looks-wise? Would you fuck with em if they got fat? Another thing to consider is that women often compete for resources for their kids. If they both have kids with you of the same age, there will likely be comparison and jealousy over the time, attention, and finances you direct to their birth kids. With you being so much older than them, they value your wisdom and insight and want it for their kids. Finally, consider your age and goals. You are about to be an empty nester. Do you want to chase 10 year olds around daily at 60? Then your grandchildren? You seem to have successfully raised multiple kids and maintaining a poly relationship with 2 much younger women. You've been playing some good hands. Having kids with both women seems risky.
I didn’t even peep that she only been around for a yr..thought it was longer.. she still on honeymoon mode( aka everyone is on good behavior in the beginning).. you right about letting it play out for longer..at least 2 more yrs longer

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes: :yes:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh I trust my wife to the fullest.
We were having issues and she is the one that said maybe you need some new pussy and proposed the poly idea. I was opposed at first to be honest, but we found a match together, someone we were both comfortable with and someone that aligned with what we were looking for.

Wife and gf go out and do things together, they have gotten my houses immaculate. It's like they both handle shit with my rental properties and taxes and lawyers and so many personal things and has taken so much stress off my life.

They both love my children, if one can't take them to sports practice or shopping the other does. Gf handles her business she is amazing, I have no complaints.
if you could would you marry the gf
because honestly she sounds like a wife to me
try telling them you will seed up wifey and the gf later if everything works out
then later one the wifey again
btw how do your kids react to the poly relationship

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh yeah op if you actually take any advice out of this thread please be very selective of which individuals you choose from.. cause low key certain individuals on here will actually be hating cause you doing something they could never do especially at the age you are with the females that are young ass them..understand there’s a demographic of bitter lonely ass nigs with zero confidence on this board..don’t let them deter you

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean we all have deal breakers.

Personally, I’m in my late 30’s/early 40’s and there’s no way in hell I’d want more kids at my age, I can’t see myself having the energy to raise kids in my my 60’s and 70’s.

I hope you all come to an agreement…if not, I say let the gf go and find another.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Me reading yo OP

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

On the real tho there is no easy answer to this, you dont seed the GF yo wife and her will be upset, you do seed the GF you never know how the follow-through/aftermath of yaw arrangement will be affected.

IMO if yo GF is really as down as you say and wifey wants it, you have to seed her up... otherwise you will have 2 women pissed at you.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Damn, this post is hitting close to home. I am in a very similar relationship but without being married. My girlfriend, whom I love and trust, wants me to add a girlfriend to our relationship. We're planning to move in together very soon, and I don't mind the possibility, but it is nothing I am yearning for. I would rather have a mistress instead (which is iffy about) or several fling things on the side (which she isn't too fond of). She is very traditional and wants to create a family and community by way of another person in our future relationship. Although there are no kinds, we are planning to have several.

I could easily see myself sharing the same story years from now and asking for similar advice, so I will pay close attention to this thread to learn and broaden my perspective.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn, this post is hitting close to home. I am in a very similar relationship but without being married. My girlfriend, whom I love and trust, wants me to add a girlfriend to our relationship. We're planning to move in together very soon, and I don't mind the possibility, but it is nothing I am yearning for. I would rather have a mistress instead (which is iffy about) or several fling things on the side (which she isn't too fond of). She is very traditional and wants to create a family and community by way of another person in our future relationship. Although there are no kinds, we are planning to have several.

I could easily see myself sharing the same story years from now and asking for similar advice, so I will pay close attention to this thread to learn and broaden my perspective.
Hehehe a mass chick would allow it.. you know what I say about them Boston broads so much untapped potential

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I think the question you have to ask is, is the second chick worthy enough of you marrying her, if your current fiance wasn't even in the radar.

Like, "what if" you met her first. Meaning met the second chick first. Would you seed her and wife her?

Those would be factors for me, as in weighing pro's and con's.

My only personal thoughts overall is chit going sideways years after and the two of them becoming bosom buddies and turning on you with being now "baby mama's"

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sounds like you've run up on the legal side of this man/woman thing. I do understand about not wanting to have kids with a woman that's not your wife. Is it because of the stigma the child will have to face or the legal leverage the woman will have on you?

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Take it from someone that wishes he had your opportunities.

Become a gardener and seed both of em. Take your time though. Give it another year.

See how the extra acts after the wedding. How your wife acts.

Will you get a house in everyone’s name? Businesses in everyone’s name? If so, might as well have kids with them.