So my wife and our gf both want a baby. This was my Christmas gift.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just my 2¢

Your obligation is to your wife. You two have an agreement and on the same page.

As her husband and elder, she needs to follow your lead.

You say no to GF getting a kid from you, then that is the final answer. No questions!

If GF truly supports your union, she must follow your lead as well. No room for negotiations.

I wish you the best Brother DJ.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
You want to have 2 kids at 52? you will be 70 when they are graduating from high school

Wife's gonna go from pushing a baby buggy to pushing you in a wheel chair to see graduation.
I like kids - the best kind are the ones who belong to someone else.
When you have enough play time you send 'em to their parents!
(nieces/nephews)
I'd think certain headaches you'd want to avoid after a certain age.

It's just about the future kids for now.
I ain't even start on the women; when that little piece they been holding inside comes out.
Yep - the honeymoon phase is all about you.
Curious to see what happens as wife/gf "grow up" - your 20+ year gap(s) & previous experience has you on a different level.

WIfe wanting you to get both preggo - she seems to relate & understand gf's desires more than yours.
When things are good they seem to be DAMN GOOD! But beware:
- this baby for both (as wife & gf want) vs. you wanting kids only with wife (she's not quite hearing you) are a sign not to ignore.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Wife's gonna go from pushing a baby buggy to pushing you in a wheel chair to see graduation.
I like kids - the best kind are the ones who belong to someone else.
When you have enough play time you send 'em to their parents!
(nieces/nephews)
I'd think certain headaches you'd want to avoid after a certain age.

It's just about the future kids for now.
I ain't even start on the women; when that little piece they been holding inside comes out.
Yep - the honeymoon phase is all about you.
Curious to see what happens as wife/gf "grow up" - your 20+ year gap(s) & previous experience has you on a different level.

WIfe wanting you to get both preggo - she seems to relate & understand gf's desires more than yours.
When things are good they seem to be DAMN GOOD! But beware:
- this baby for both (as wife & gf want) vs. you wanting kids only with wife (she's not quite hearing you) are a sign not to ignore.
People will think it's so cute seeing grandpa take his kids to the park :lol:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Neither one of them have kids. Before me and wifey got serious, she already said she wanted 2 kids back to back so that was my choice to make, and I agreed, I love kids, i love her so that has never been a question. She is great with my kids, phenomenal mother to seeds that are not hers, so I would expect for her to be the same with a child that she birth. Our gf is also a great mother to our kids, she Is financially stable and as i said earlier dont live with us. My kids love her, and think she is the bomb.
From what i see, hear, and what I an told, everyone is happy around here,
GF dont live here, she has a great job, and is financially stable by all means, Idont have a problrm with giving my wife kids, I have an issue with giving th gf kids.

A year isn't a long time. Especially when you haven't been living together. At the very least, cohabitate for a year. This will give you alot more insight on her pros/cons and if you want her mothering your child. Evaluating a woman as a mother involves alot more than them occasionally doing stuff for your almost grown kids. How do they cope with frustration or lack of sleep? What is their cleanliness like? How do they view discipline and providing guidance to a young child? How will they bounce back looks-wise? Would you fuck with em if they got fat? Another thing to consider is that women often compete for resources for their kids. If they both have kids with you of the same age, there will likely be comparison and jealousy over the time, attention, and finances you direct to their birth kids. With you being so much older than them, they value your wisdom and insight and want it for their kids. Finally, consider your age and goals. You are about to be an empty nester. Do you want to chase 10 year olds around daily at 60? Then your grandchildren? You seem to have successfully raised multiple kids and maintaining a poly relationship with 2 much younger women. You've been playing some good hands. Having kids with both women seems risky.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
All I got to say is…where do you get the time to find these fire ass bitches you be posting??? As to your main problem…shittttt I can’t stand 1 bitch let alone 2 AT THE SAME TIME :pain:
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

Fam they already know what it is.
When i pot during the day, I have private office,.
At night they are hovering over my shoulder making sure i aint no bich DM, the pussy i post I post or look at aint the pussy I fuck.
We have already been through this.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow... Who knew? You learn something every day on this board...lol We the same age so I salute you my G.

Reactions: DJ

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am in a poly relationship, I had talked about this before here. I just turned 52, my fiancee / wife will be 30 in March, date set for August 2023, our girlfriend is 28. Wifey and I been together for 3 years, gf 1 year. We had a beautiful Christmas, gifts and all spent the the whole day together, gf does not at this time live with us. I already know that her living with us is on the horizon because it has already been brought up in casual conversation. We all exchanged gifts yesterday and they both said they want a baby next year.

Now my wife I am cool with and I had a full understanding before we got serious of what she wanted, she had already told me she wanted 2 kids before the age of 35 and I was with it, so it is no shock to me. I already have 4 kids, 2 college graduates, 2 on the way to college, so its no big deal to me. She is my wife so Imma give her what she want.

Our gf on the other hand is a another story. While this is no type of jumpoff scenario or anything like that, and we both love her, but I dont see why I am supposed to put a baby in her. The gf and I have a great relationship, plenty of things in common, to say the least she is an awsome addition to our relationship. She does a lot for my wife, she does a lot for me. I couldnt ask for anything else, the bitch is down to ride for both of us.

I aint broke by any means and I can afford more children. I am trying to explain to my wife that i dont want to make a seed with someone that I am not married to. I am trying to explain the consequences of bringing a child into this world with someone that might bounce at anytime. She is stuck on the idea I dont want any more kids, when I am happy to give her kids cause she is my wife I just dont want to give our gf kids.

Like I said we both love our gf, like genuinely love her. She is family, she sleeps with us, we go out together, they go out together, we all balance each other and she fits perfectly in our life. If I have an issue I cant discuss with my wife I can go to her and she is like a mediator, if my wife has a problem she does the same. We all work together well and we are really one big happy family,

Problem is my wife really wants me to seed her up, and like I said I already knew waht I was getting into with my wife, she is younger no kids , wants babies, I can totally understand that and I signed up for it. I am just having a problem getting her to understand that I signed up to make her babies and not our gf.
This is interesting. You should have a reality show . If it was me I would give them both what they ask for , then get full custody of the outside child which would give you some leverage in a custody /child support situation if ever needed . You got the best of both worlds and still in a dilemma , good luck with that .:beer:

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Move to Utah
I said the same thing.

vV1e5s.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man I couln't deal with two women in the house in a commited relationship at once. My wife takes too fuckin long as it is telling me how her day was at work and I have to fake it like I'm paying attention. Now immagine going from one 9 minute mindless conversation right onto another piece of shit conversation for another 13 minutes. I can't fuckin do it!!! :smh: Both them bitches be flyin out the window head first like Shawn Michaels did Marty Jannetty in the Barbershop. I have the patience of a mafia member. :smh:

0J6nPw.jpg

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Man I couln't deal with two women in the house in a commited relationship at once. My wife takes too fuckin long as it is telling me how her day was at work and I have to fake it like I'm paying attention. Now immagine going from one 9 minute mindless conversation right onto another piece of shit conversation for another 13 minutes. I can't fuckin do it!!! :smh: Both them bitches be flyin out the window head first like Sean Michaels did Marty Jannetty in the Barbershop. I have the patience of a mafia member. :smh:

Never trust Sean Michaels.

Or the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.

:roflmao3: :frozen:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
@DJ If you think the ceremony an/ or a ring can have your fiance remain yours, think again.

My advice and would be to seed them both up and lay in the polygamist bed you have or risk bringing at least 1 new person into it.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
This is interesting. You should have a reality show . If it was me I would give them both what they ask for , then get full custody of the outside child which would give you some leverage in a custody /child support situation if ever needed . You got the best of both worlds and still in a dilemma , good luck with that .:beer:

This part of the proplem.
Age gap.
They watch this hit and think its kosher.
I am an old head,. I cant get with it.
U dg ?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Fam its not about my fiancee, we good with or without the gf.
She at the point where she feel, we have a life long attachment to her.
I love out gf, aint about to start lying to you.
She is a beautiful string black women, goal oriented and focused, she fits us well.
Wifey and i agree about her and our relationiship, I just feel like I shouldnt have to seed her her up to keep both of them happy.

@DJ If you think the ceremony an/ or a ring can have your fiance remain yours, think again.

My advice and would be to seed them both up and lay in the polygamist bed you have or risk bringing at least 1 new person into it.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Fam, u already know, I been here since day 1.
Its entertaining to me when I get a hater and act like whats going on is some some shit a real nigga, that gets real pussy is faced with.
I can skip past that shit though cuz I know they bunch of whole thorough ass brothers on in here that can relate to my situation..
Its only a few of us tho pimpin !

Oh yeah op if you actually take any advice out of this thread please be very selective of which individuals you choose from.. cause low key certain individuals on here will actually be hating cause you doing something they could never do especially at the age you are with the females that are young ass them..understand there’s a demographic of bitter lonely ass nigs with zero confidence on this board..don’t let them deter you

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This part of the proplem.
Age gap.
They watch this hit and think its kosher.
I am an old head,. I cant get with it.
U dg ?
I'm probably older than you are . I do understand what you're saying too .But if the woman wants a baby and he can give it to her he can ether shit or get off the pot , Somebody's gonna do it for her eventually with or without his consent .

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I got no prob giving my wife babies.
We discussed this from the jump,
I have a prob giving our gf a baby.

I'm probably older than you are . I do understand what you're saying too .But if the woman wants a baby and he can give it to her he can ether shit or get off the pot , Somebody's gonna do it for her eventually with or without his consent .

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
my kids love both of them, they dont really know whats going on, but they know they can calll ti-ti for anything,
shit they would probably bury me when it comes to thyre mimi and ti-ti.

if you could would you marry the gf
because honestly she sounds like a wife to me
try telling them you will seed up wifey and the gf later if everything works out
then later one the wifey again
btw how do your kids react to the poly relationship

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
my kids love both of them, they dont really know whats going on, but they know they can calll ti-ti for anything,
shit they would probably bury me when it comes to thyre mimi and ti-ti.
try my advice time may change their minds or yours

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh, I think you are worried about the gf running off and then you will have to pay child support. I think that is what I got from your point of view. You should just marry the second woman. You can go to an island and marry her up along with your current wife. I think you got a good thing going on and if the gf is doing business for your like you say then she is an asset. You keep them. If you can't do the island thing then adopt your child. If she wants to truly stay then this won't be a problem. She will agree to those terms. If not, then you know what to do playboy.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
All my houses are solely in my name, wife and kids are in my will, not gf though.

Take it from someone that wishes he had your opportunities.

Become a gardener and seed both of em. Take your time though. Give it another year.

See how the extra acts after the wedding. How your wife acts.

Will you get a house in everyone’s name? Businesses in everyone’s name? If so, might as well have kids with them.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
There are days I wish they would both run off.

:lol:

Adoption wouldn't work since it would be my child, I would have to have full legal and physical custody.

Bruh, I think you are worried about the gf running off and then you will have to pay child support. I think that is what I got from your point of view. You should just marry the second woman. You can go to an island and marry her up along with your current wife. I think you got a good thing going on and if the gf is doing business for your like you say then she is an asset. You keep them. If you can't do the island thing then adopt your child. If she wants to truly stay then this won't be a problem. She will agree to those terms. If not, then you know what to do playboy.