******* Single Female Bullshit ! *********

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
She's single...from all the reason's she list sounds like she chooses to be single.

and she is fucked up in the head too with those bullshit ass reasons. She will be one of those to screw someone else's man quickly.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
ACCOUNTABILITY: noun 1. the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.

Something that is lacking in this day-and-age. There's a tried and true saying we all know: "For every beautiful woman, there's a man who hates her." Now, she is average at best and every line-item is spent talking herself up and then talking down about "those" men - which is indicative of her some deep-rooted bullsh*t. Perhaps "those" men she's talking about could have kept it realer, but who would want to put up with ^^ that ^^ sh*t when they could get a stunt or a side-piece, go play poker or madden with the fellas, or take in a game somewhere else. The person to blame is in the mirror ma'am. And it would be akward dating your dad - who it sounds like you REALLY want..
.02 cents

:yes: Yezzir :yes:

jamiemelo

Support BGOL
Registered
My wife has a homegirl that looks like pre-gastric bypass Star Jones with no makeup, no weave and a bad case of acne and she has a list TWICE the size of this broad's list. Bitch will sit there for an hour explaining all the shit she requires in a man and I'm sitting there like :hmm:. I told my wife that I hate to be cruel but a fat, broke, bald, ugly chick with a bad attitude and skin like a rhino with eczema is NOT gonna pull a man, EVER and that she didn't choose to be single, every other nigga on the planet did that for her. Wifey just laughed and had to agree.

My boy was in town one time when she was over and that cat told me she offered him head while we were in the other room and he politely declined, went in the guest room and locked the door.

This bitch dated a BLIND dude at one point and dude clowned her and told me he could FEEL shit wasn't right. She brings this dude to the crib and me and dude sit in my office for an hour while this dude clowns his girl talking about "I only been blind for like 5 years, I remember what ugly looks like". I was like:roflmao3::roflmao::roflmao2::lol:

My wife said all she heard was my ass screamin' laughin' the entire time her and old girl are talking downstairs. Me and the blind cat are still cool to this day after that shit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

followup

BGOL Investor
That's her choice but she seems content to keep on dating until she meets someone worthy.

But some of you sound extra salty at being excluded based on her list. Some you have daughters who won't grow up to look like Megan Good, but I bet you want the best man for them, right? Hopefully your daughters won't be judged solely on their appearance

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why I’m Single

by Nina Brown
——————————-
I am single because I have a 6 year old son who soaks up everything like a sponge and I haven’t met too many men who would leave an impression on him I would be proud of.
I am single because I have a fabulous job that consumes so much of my time.
I am single because I am a “single black female addicted to retail” and when the going gets tough, I spend my money on very expensive jeans or a fabulous new designer hand bag. I spend my own money on my fetishes because I never want to feel like I owe a man anything because he bought me somethingzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh shit, wtf was i just doing???

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
That's her choice but she seems content to keep on dating until she meets someone worthy.

But some of you sound extra salty at being excluded based on her list. Some you have daughters who won't grow up to look like Megan Good, but I bet you want the best man for them, right? Hopefully your daughters won't be judged solely on their appearance

YOURE WRONG
EVERY MAN IS EXCLUDED.:lol:

WHERE DID SHE LIST HER QUALIFICATIONS THAT
MAKES HER WORTH HAVING EVERYTHING SHE WANTS ?
EBB AND FLOW.

Turbulent

Star
Registered
her whole post is like a paradox. the men that aren't excluded from her list probably wouldn't want to put up with her and if they do, deep down she knows something must be wrong with them cause if they put up with her, they must be a simp so it automatically disqualifies them from her list.

in other words, it's as if one of her standards is "not being attracted to the type of women she is" (hence, the one that got away) and so if she ever finds that man she can never be with him. crazy shit...

cmstar202

Support BGOL
Registered
Truth be told she's probably single because she has personality defects that may push people away:yes:.....her list is honestly to loong its more so like a list of demands:yes: stating....if you can't deal with this you cannot deal with me:smh: Honestly half that shit to me is a red flag its only a few respectable things on that list the rest horse puckey:angry:.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Truth be told she's probably single because she has personality defects that may push people away:yes:.....her list is honestly to loong its more so like a list of demands:yes: stating....if you can't deal with this you cannot deal with me:smh: Honestly half that shit to me is a red flag its only a few respectable things on that list the rest horse puckey:angry:.

LIKE ONE OF THE POSTERS IN THE THREAD SAID.........

A UNIBOMBER MANIFESTO:lol:

Zero

Star
Registered
:lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao3: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao2: :lol:

Yo so why does your wife even fuck with that negative ass loser? :smh:

I mean it aint none of my business but...

:dunno:

:smh::smh::smh::smh::lol::lol::smh::smh::smh::smh:

One of them things dog.

You know how people kinda latch on?

The wife is mad ecclectic or whatever and into poetry slams and coffee houses and all that type shit (one of them Badu-ish type chicks and no, I DO NOT wear tube socks with the toes cut out on my arms or goatskin pants) and old girl was into the same shit, so they kinda got cool on a superficial level for a while.

They were cool initially, then the wife started to pick up on just how fucked in the head this chick was. Old girl doesn't come around my crib at all anymore since she finally went ahead and morphed into "All black men ain't shit" mode. Once that happened, shit wasn't jokes anymore and the wife cut her ass back too.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
I can dig it, brother

no, I DO NOT wear tube socks with the toes cut out on my arms or goatskin pants

:lol: Common is STILL regretting those crocheted pants from the Essence cover!

Too bad DeSiRe never came back through to comment on our explanations :dunno:

Maybe its a Mars Venus thing