THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULLSHIT,
AND
PART OF THE REASON THE BLACK FAMILY IS IN STEEP DECLINE
AS WELL AS BLACK MEN NOT WANTING TO BE BOTHERED WITH
MARRIAGE OR THESE KNUCKLEHEADS:smh:

THE BITCH THAT WROTE THIS SHIT IS..........WELL......NUTS
FOR ATTEMPTING TO JUSTIFY HER SINGULAR EXISTENCE
AS THOUGH ITS OK
IF IT WAS OK SHE WOULDNT HAVE BOTHERED TO WRITE SUCH GARBAGE.
SHE WILL REMAIN SINGLE.
FOR SO MANY REASONS IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TOO LIST

Why I’m Single

by Nina Brown
——————————-
I am single because I have a 6 year old son who soaks up everything like a sponge and I haven’t met too many men who would leave an impression on him I would be proud of.
I am single because I have a fabulous job that consumes so much of my time.
I am single because I am a “single black female addicted to retail” and when the going gets tough, I spend my money on very expensive jeans or a fabulous new designer hand bag. I spend my own money on my fetishes because I never want to feel like I owe a man anything because he bought me something .
I am single because after 3 months of dating, you cut me off with no explanation… only for me to realize, you’ve been engaged to be married the entire time. It’s unfortunate a radio show had to bring the truth out. Wow, thanks for copying on me the non-existent memo.
I am single because I can be very stubborn.. I refuse to lower my standards because of the shortage of available, straight men.
I am single because I have an obsession with swagger and I refuse to date a man who lacks it.
I am single because my vision is grand, and my man has to understand that, and be working on his own incredible vision simultaneously.
I am single because I am quick witted and extremely driven. I will not date a “slow lane” dude. I’d like my man to drive faster than I do, so that I can be challenged by a new speed and inspired to “keep up”.
I am single because I will never allow a man to make me feel like I’m not the shit. Even when my skin isn’t perfect, my waist isn’t the smallest and my booty isn’t the biggest… I’m still the shit.
I am single because I have an incredible Daddy who raised me, I understand what a stand up dude is. I expect my man to take care of his children, woman and household just as my Daddy did. There is no excuse.
I am single because I work in a male dominated industry and most men can’t handle the fact I’m around other powerful, popular and well-connected men 24/7.
I am single because I have more backbone than a lot of men and I don’t always want to be the “driver”. I’d like to ride shotgun every once in a while, as my man takes over. He’ll never have to worry about my ability to drive, when he’s tired, I’ll gladly take over.
I am single because I can carry my own weight. Most men have ego’s that need to be stroked, so they seek needy women to make them feel like “men”, looking down upon “independent women”. Fortunately, I’m not looking for a “daddy”, I’ve got one. I’m looking for an “equal” who can help me take over the world.
I am single because my male mentors expose me to things most men can’t, like fine dining and traveling to new places some only experience thru the Discovery Channel. I would never expect a man to attempt to keep up with another, but its a state of mind, I need my man to want to expose me to new shit. Teach me something I don’t already know, show me something I haven’t already seen. If you can’t physically or financially do that, be able to do it mentally, it does count.
I am single because I have a zero tolerance for ignorance.
I am single because the one guy who captured my heart, happens to be a lil busy taking over the world, managing a multi-platinum artist and running a successful record label, timing is everything… and it wasn’t our time. I fell in love with his work ethic, so I could never stand in the way of his grind. I watch from afar in amazement at his growth. Proud of everything he has accomplished and who he has become. I fall back easily, knowing you win some and you lose some… And if you’re lucky, you remain friends for a lifetime, which means… you never really lost.
I am single because I expect my man to lead, and quite honestly, the majority of men these days have no idea where they’re going… And I’m supposed to follow you???
I am single because I will not sweat or stalk you, regardless of how fine you might be… I’ve got pride and a life.
I am single because I choose to keep a good reputation, I will not sleep with you because you drive a flashy car, rock $500 Evisu jeans or have an icy watch and chain to match. Often times, that’s all you’ve got… these 4 things.
I am single because I’m attracted to the hip hop culture and sometimes shy away from everything else. I should keep my options open, but I’m addicted to swagger, its not my fault.
I am single because sometimes I’d rather sleep then be on the social scene. I wake up at 3:30 am, 5 days a week… You have to be the SHIT to make me sacrifice my R & R.
I am single because I’d sometimes rather hang out with my fabulous girlfriends then play the “get to know you” game with some new dude. My girlfriends mean guaranteed laughter and good times, can you guarantee that?
I am single because I don’t want to inherit your baby mama drama… My sons father is one of the most unselfish men I’ve ever met. I thank God I don’t have baby daddy drama, why welcome yours?
I am single because some men are intimidated by my profession.
I am single because I refuse to play the sideline chick. I’m a good girl, if that doesn’t make you want to make me number one, I keep it moving.
I am single because I don’t want to meet your kids on the second date, just because you date, doesn’t mean your children do too… I need a man who understands that.
I am single because I think male groupies are the lowest form of man. I see the groupie in a lot of men before they see it in themselves. Its disgusting.
I am single because I realize some men want to be affiliated with my connections and reap the benefits of my profession. If I were the same chick and working at QT, you wouldn’t be that pressed.
I am single because the most important men in my life told me, I deserve the best, and now, that’s what I want.
I am single because I will not tolerate being lied too. What an insult to my intelligence.
I am single because I have a phobia for the down low. I need a man who digs women… Only!
I am single because I walk away at the first sight of a “red flag”. I have an incurable syndrome called “quick-to-cut-a-nigga-off”. Surprisingly, men suffer from psycho behavior too… Funny, I thought that was just a “girl thing”???
I am single because I choose to be. When the right man comes along who truly deserves my love, I will not doubt, second guess or conditionally love him. He will have me, and ALL of me. I will hold no punches and always be honest, yet compromising, realizing anything worth having requires hard work. I won’t expect a relationship shortcut, I’ll welcome the long route and enjoy the scenery along the way.
Just my thoughts,
Nina Brown

desklamp

Star
Registered
2u9lms4.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's single...from all the reason's she list sounds like she chooses to be single.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
She is single cause she has noassatall syndrome.

Naw, seriously, who the fuck is gonna put up with all that shit for that??????

And it is a depreciating asset, women don't look better with time. Fuckoutta here!!!!!! Broad trying to sell me chewed up chicken wings claiming it is filet mignon.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
2mw55xx.jpg

Why I’m Single

[/FONT][/B]by Nina Brown
——————————-
I am single because I have a 6 year old son who soaks up everything like a sponge and I haven’t met too many men who would leave an impression on him I would be proud of.
I am single because I am a “single black female addicted to retail” and when the going gets tough, I spend my money on very expensive jeans or a fabulous new designer hand bag. I spend my own money on my fetishes because I never want to feel like I owe a man anything because he bought me something .
I am single because after 3 months of dating, you cut me off with no explanation… only for me to realize, you’ve been engaged to be married the entire time. It’s unfortunate a radio show had to bring the truth out. Wow, thanks for copying on me the non-existent memo.
I am single because I can be very stubborn.. I refuse to lower my standards because of the shortage of available, straight men.
I am single because I have an obsession with swagger and I refuse to date a man who lacks it.
I am single because my vision is grand, and my man has to understand that, and be working on his own incredible vision simultaneously.
I am single because I am quick witted and extremely driven. I will not date a “slow lane” dude. I’d like my man to drive faster than I do, so that I can be challenged by a new speed and inspired to “keep up”.
I am single because I will never allow a man to make me feel like I’m not the shit. Even when my skin isn’t perfect, my waist isn’t the smallest and my booty isn’t the biggest… I’m still the shit.
I am single because I have an incredible Daddy who raised me, I understand what a stand up dude is. I expect my man to take care of his children, woman and household just as my Daddy did. There is no excuse.
I am single because I work in a male dominated industry and most men can’t handle the fact I’m around other powerful, popular and well-connected men 24/7.
I am single because I have more backbone than a lot of men and I don’t always want to be the “driver”. I’d like to ride shotgun every once in a while, as my man takes over. He’ll never have to worry about my ability to drive, when he’s tired, I’ll gladly take over.
I am single because I can carry my own weight. Most men have ego’s that need to be stroked, so they seek needy women to make them feel like “men”, looking down upon “independent women”. Fortunately, I’m not looking for a “daddy”, I’ve got one. I’m looking for an “equal” who can help me take over the world.
I am single because my male mentors expose me to things most men can’t, like fine dining and traveling to new places some only experience thru the Discovery Channel. I would never expect a man to attempt to keep up with another, but its a state of mind, I need my man to want to expose me to new shit. Teach me something I don’t already know, show me something I haven’t already seen. If you can’t physically or financially do that, be able to do it mentally, it does count.
I am single because the one guy who captured my heart, happens to be a lil busy taking over the world, managing a multi-platinum artist and running a successful record label, timing is everything… and it wasn’t our time. I fell in love with his work ethic, so I could never stand in the way of his grind. I watch from afar in amazement at his growth. Proud of everything he has accomplished and who he has become. I fall back easily, knowing you win some and you lose some… And if you’re lucky, you remain friends for a lifetime, which means… you never really lost.
I am single because I expect my man to lead, and quite honestly, the majority of men these days have no idea where they’re going… And I’m supposed to follow you???
I am single because I will not sweat or stalk you, regardless of how fine you might be… I’ve got pride and a life.
I am single because I choose to keep a good reputation, I will not sleep with you because you drive a flashy car, rock $500 Evisu jeans or have an icy watch and chain to match. Often times, that’s all you’ve got… these 4 things.
I am single because I’m attracted to the hip hop culture and sometimes shy away from everything else. I should keep my options open, but I’m addicted to swagger, its not my fault.
I am single because sometimes I’d rather sleep then be on the social scene. I wake up at 3:30 am, 5 days a week… You have to be the SHIT to make me sacrifice my R & R.
I am single because I’d sometimes rather hang out with my fabulous girlfriends then play the “get to know you” game with some new dude. My girlfriends mean guaranteed laughter and good times, can you guarantee that?
I am single because I don’t want to inherit your baby mama drama… My sons father is one of the most unselfish men I’ve ever met. I thank God I don’t have baby daddy drama, why welcome yours?
I am single because I refuse to play the sideline chick. I’m a good girl, if that doesn’t make you want to make me number one, I keep it moving.
I am single because I don’t want to meet your kids on the second date, just because you date, doesn’t mean your children do too… I need a man who understands that.
I am single because I think male groupies are the lowest form of man. I see the groupie in a lot of men before they see it in themselves. Its disgusting.
I am single because I realize some men want to be affiliated with my connections and reap the benefits of my profession. If I were the same chick and working at QT, you wouldn’t be that pressed.
I am single because the most important men in my life told me, I deserve the best, and now, that’s what I want.
I am single because I will not tolerate being lied too. What an insult to my intelligence.
I am single because I have a phobia for the down low. I need a man who digs women… Only!
I am single because I walk away at the first sight of a “red flag”. I have an incurable syndrome called “quick-to-cut-a-nigga-off”. Surprisingly, men suffer from psycho behavior too… Funny, I thought that was just a “girl thing”???
I am single because I choose to be. When the right man comes along who truly deserves my love, I will not doubt, second guess or conditionally love him. He will have me, and ALL of me. I will hold no punches and always be honest, yet compromising, realizing anything worth having requires hard work. I won’t expect a relationship shortcut, I’ll welcome the long route and enjoy the scenery along the way.
Just my thoughts,
Nina Brown

2cblw0.jpg

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You already know women want to blame the shit on us without looking at themselves. To me it's like; why would I want to be with a woman with the mentality you have. It would be doomed from day one, thus all you're good for is fucking. I see some good girls out there, but I know it's a lot of bullshit behind that good that you can see, therefore I choose not to deal with it.

DAYNE

Star
Registered
I'm surprised your posting this Tru, your always slamming the bros in regards to relationships with sistas. You know: "Back in my day, you just had to do this and you had no problems".

Shes a single mother, I could give too fucks.

El Guapo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just my thoughts,
Nina Brown

She is single because she DOESN'T have a man. It's her problem ... quit trying to sugarcoat that shit and make it sound like a preference. :hmm: "When the right man comes along" signifies a state of waiting and expectation. She's waiting and expecting something she DOESN'T have, because she WANTS it. Silly little small minded woman. :smh::smh::smh:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if this was written by the same Nina Brown from v-103 morning show in ATL? She's single, is a morning show producer...prolly gets up at 3:30am, like she states in her rant. deals with hiphop artists all the time, very opinionated....hmmmmm..sounds like a match to me...BGOL CSI, where ya at?
I say to each his or her own...but if you read between the lines...you don't have to interpret much, she has some issues.

jae_one

Rising Star
Registered
I JUST RAN UPON THIS SHIT IN AN E-MAIL
THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULLSHIT,
AND
PART OF THE REASON THE BLACK FAMILY IS IN STEEP DECLINE
AS WELL AS BLACK MEN NOT WANTING TO BE BOTHERED WITH
MARRIAGE OR THESE KNUCKLEHEADS:smh:

THE BITCH THAT WROTE THIS SHIT IS..........WELL......NUTS
FOR ATTEMPTING TO JUSTIFY HER SINGULAR EXISTENCE
AS THOUGH ITS OK
IF IT WAS OK SHE WOULDNT HAVE BOTHERED TO WRITE SUCH GARBAGE.
SHE WILL REMAIN SINGLE.
FOR SO MANY REASONS IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TOO LIST

Why I’m Single

by Nina Brown
——————————-
Just my thoughts,
Nina Brown

I don't have no issue with home girl.. seems like she is single by choice... fellas lets be real 9/10 of us ain't shit... 32 years old here and I know only 2 damn men who have not cheated on they chicks... about 70% have beat them at some point... etc etc... so let home girl do her thing...

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
if youre going to write all that shit at least be attractive

:smh:

shes lonely and heartbroken

and it shows

the way she carried on about a niggah that dropped her ass speaks volumes too

shes living in the past waiting for him to come back

dummy

when her girlfirends find a man, theyll drop her in heartbeat

ive seen it a thousand times.....then theyll try to ruin her relationship

bitter women, just laugh at them fellas

dlow

Rising Star
Registered
Just like NENO brown she is doing the work of the Klan by bringing down the black family. Only difference is that this brown is real not like the Ney jack City one.

Zero

Star
Registered
My wife has a homegirl that looks like pre-gastric bypass Star Jones with no makeup, no weave and a bad case of acne and she has a list TWICE the size of this broad's list. Bitch will sit there for an hour explaining all the shit she requires in a man and I'm sitting there like :hmm:. I told my wife that I hate to be cruel but a fat, broke, bald, ugly chick with a bad attitude and skin like a rhino with eczema is NOT gonna pull a man, EVER and that she didn't choose to be single, every other nigga on the planet did that for her. Wifey just laughed and had to agree.

My boy was in town one time when she was over and that cat told me she offered him head while we were in the other room and he politely declined, went in the guest room and locked the door.

This bitch dated a BLIND dude at one point and dude clowned her and told me he could FEEL shit wasn't right. She brings this dude to the crib and me and dude sit in my office for an hour while this dude clowns his girl talking about "I only been blind for like 5 years, I remember what ugly looks like". I was like:roflmao3::roflmao::roflmao2::lol:

My wife said all she heard was my ass screamin' laughin' the entire time her and old girl are talking downstairs. Me and the blind cat are still cool to this day after that shit.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
My wife has a homegirl that looks like pre-gastric bypass Star Jones with no makeup, no weave and a bad case of acne and she has a list TWICE the size of this broad's list. Bitch will sit there for an hour explaining all the shit she requires in a man and I'm sitting there like :hmm:. I told my wife that I hate to be cruel but a fat, broke, bald, ugly chick with a bad attitude and skin like a rhino with eczema is NOT gonna pull a man, EVER and that she didn't choose to be single, every other nigga on the planet did that for her. Wifey just laughed and had to agree.

My boy was in town one time when she was over and that cat told me she offered him head while we were in the other room and he politely declined, went in the guest room and locked the door.

This bitch dated a BLIND dude at one point and dude clowned her and told me he could FEEL shit wasn't right. She brings this dude to the crib and me and dude sit in my office for an hour while this dude clowns his girl talking about "I only been blind for like 5 years, I remember what ugly looks like". I was like:roflmao3::roflmao::roflmao2::lol:

My wife said all she heard was my ass screamin' laughin' the entire time her and old girl are talking downstairs. Me and the blind cat are still cool to this day after that shit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DAYNE

Star
Registered

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

eftg

Potential Star
Registered
a man does not have to travel far to find an unhappy woman,travel far and find that happy woman...peace

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
All that bullshit...and she is really single cause her ass is flat as hell..GTFOH

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is single because she is confused, she must have contradicted herself atleast 8 times in that essay.

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered
She is single cause she has noassatall syndrome. Naw, seriously, who the fuck is gonna put up with all that shit for that??????

And it is a depreciating asset, women don't look better with time. Fuckoutta here!!!!!! Broad trying to sell me chewed up chicken wings claiming it is filet mignon.

there it is....lol

seriously, alot of these chicks are single because the type of dude the want doesn't want them, and they are mad because they have to compete with less accomplished woman with better attitudes.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised your posting this Tru, your always slamming the bros in regards to relationships with sistas. You know: "Back in my day, you just had to do this and you had no problems".

Shes a single mother, I could give too fucks.

I SLAM CATS THAT ACT STUPID WITH CHICKS THAT ARE SANE.
THAT FUCK SHIT UP AND BLAME A CHICK FOR IT AND FOR NOT TAKIN RESPONSIBILITY WHEN ITS HIS TIME TO STEP.

IF A CAT HAS A BITCH LIKE THIS AND TRIES TO WIFE HER
AND HE DOESNT SEE RED FLAGS GOIN UP ALL OVER THE PLACE,
JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS SOME FLAT BOOTY PUSSY,.........
THEN HE DESERVES EVERYTHING HE GETS.

She is single because she DOESN'T have a man. It's her problem ... quit trying to sugarcoat that shit and make it sound like a preference. :hmm: "When the right man comes along" signifies a state of waiting and expectation. She's waiting and expecting something she DOESN'T have, because she WANTS it. Silly little small minded woman. :smh::smh::smh:

C/S TO THE FULLEST

she's single because she's not attractive

she's single because she says she's a "strong independent black woman" which is too cliche' and a red flag. whenever a woman says this they're the total opposite. In fact its a turn off

she's single because she has a kid. Let's be honest there aren't too many single brothas out here without kids checkin for a woman with kids. And don't get it twisted the kid has nothing to do with it but the crazy baby daddy who you still mess around with pretty much seals the deal.

she's single because she doesn't really want a man that's going to be the head of the household. In fact most women like her don't. After being the "lead" in their own house when a man who has that passion enters the picture guess what??? they can't handle it. They're so used to doing what they want when they want, when a man comes with some structure guess what they say "i already have a daddy"

Keep adding but to me it just sounds like she's venting and trying to extinguish some frustration by posting these lines on rhetoric. Also she nullifies her entire post in the last line. "I'm single because I choose to be" it's that simple. All the other stuff you posted just means you got issues.

AND THE LIST GOES ON !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i normally would read "all that shit, by you"

but at least break it up, double space, bold some parts.. after the first line i got brain freeze

HEY MAN DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER
I JUST COPIED AND PASTED THE BULLSHIT:lol:

I don't have no issue with home girl.. seems like she is single by choice... fellas lets be real 9/10 of us ain't shit... 32 years old here and I know only 2 damn men who have not cheated on they chicks... about 70% have beat them at some point... etc etc... so let home girl do her thing...

SHE IS DELUSIONAL.
KNOWING ALL THIS SHIT............
WOULD YOU DATE HER ?

PLEASE ANSWER HONESTLY.

:roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3: