Star
Registered
fmimage-4-123996.jpeg

That one sour bitch................

The Sour Bitch is typically this here:

1. A Bitch usually about 30+ in age

2. Been through some wild shit with at least 3 or 4 Niggas

3. Tha Bitch usually has a seed or two from tha previous Niggas

5. Tha Bitch is usually past her glory days meaning, she just ain’t as fly as she usta be. (i.e. That mileage is kinda showin up in tha face, weight issues like 15 to 30 pounds overweight etc.)

6. Tha Bitch has major issues with one or all of her babydaddys

7. Tha Bitch is almost perpetually unhappy because of tha unavailability of Qualified Niggas for her (i.e. Niggas with jobs, No babymama issues, Niggas with Autonomy, Niggas with her level of intelligence, Niggas that comply with her bullshit)

8. Tha Bitch is almost always irritated

11. Tha Bitch usually begins to shy away from tha Club scene because of tha futility of competing with younger bitches that aren’t sour yet.

12. Sour Bitches usually form Sour Bitch support Groups with otha Sour Bitches. Tha Sour Bitches usually cry on each othas shoulders and bemoan tha Niggas responsible for their Sour Bitch condition. Then tha Sour Bitch use tha information they’ve gained from each otha to talk shit about each otha.

Source
Topmacknigga.blogspot.com

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
if youre going to write all that shit at least be attractive

:smh:

shes lonely and heartbroken

and it shows

the way she carried on about a niggah that dropped her ass speaks volumes too

shes living in the past waiting for him to come back

dummy

when her girlfirends find a man, theyll drop her in heartbeat

ive seen it a thousand times.....then theyll try to ruin her relationship

bitter women, just laugh at them fellas

:yes:

Meanwhile, my life goes on.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
My wife has a homegirl that looks like pre-gastric bypass Star Jones with no makeup, no weave and a bad case of acne and she has a list TWICE the size of this broad's list. Bitch will sit there for an hour explaining all the shit she requires in a man and I'm sitting there like :hmm:. I told my wife that I hate to be cruel but a fat, broke, bald, ugly chick with a bad attitude and skin like a rhino with eczema is NOT gonna pull a man, EVER and that she didn't choose to be single, every other nigga on the planet did that for her. Wifey just laughed and had to agree.

My boy was in town one time when she was over and that cat told me she offered him head while we were in the other room and he politely declined, went in the guest room and locked the door.

This bitch dated a BLIND dude at one point and dude clowned her and told me he could FEEL shit wasn't right. She brings this dude to the crib and me and dude sit in my office for an hour while this dude clowns his girl talking about "I only been blind for like 5 years, I remember what ugly looks like". I was like:roflmao3::roflmao::roflmao2::lol:

My wife said all she heard was my ass screamin' laughin' the entire time her and old girl are talking downstairs. Me and the blind cat are still cool to this day after that shit.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
:smh::smh::smh:
THATS JUST SAD

how is it sad? im trying to understand what exactly the issue is

are her demands unrealistic?
her expectations too high?
is she being selfish?

im trying to understand what u all see as the problem:confused:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:Ya'll tripping in this thread. She made some valid points, but I highly doubt that's the main reason she is single.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
You can THINK all that shit or instinctively know what you want, but when you start writing Unibomber-style manifestos about it...:smh:

trust me im not trying to be combative...just trying to understand yall's perspective

so the problem is that she put it in writing? or maybe it was the way she wrote it...it did seem somewhat condescending

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
My boy was in town one time when she was over and that cat told me she offered him head while we were in the other room and he politely declined, went in the guest room and locked the door.

This bitch dated a BLIND dude at one point and dude clowned her and told me he could FEEL shit wasn't right. She brings this dude to the crib and me and dude sit in my office for an hour while this dude clowns his girl talking about "I only been blind for like 5 years, I remember what ugly looks like". I was like:roflmao3::roflmao::roflmao2::lol:

My wife said all she heard was my ass screamin' laughin' the entire time her and old girl are talking downstairs. Me and the blind cat are still cool to this day after that shit.

:lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao3: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao2: :lol:

Yo so why does your wife even fuck with that negative ass loser? :smh:

I mean it aint none of my business but...

:dunno:

The Sour Bitch is typically this here:

1. A Bitch usually about 30+ in age

2. Been through some wild shit with at least 3 or 4 Niggas

3. Tha Bitch usually has a seed or two from tha previous Niggas

5. Tha Bitch is usually past her glory days meaning, she just ain’t as fly as she usta be. (i.e. That mileage is kinda showin up in tha face, weight issues like 15 to 30 pounds overweight etc.)

6. Tha Bitch has major issues with one or all of her babydaddys

7. Tha Bitch is almost perpetually unhappy because of tha unavailability of Qualified Niggas for her (i.e. Niggas with jobs, No babymama issues, Niggas with Autonomy, Niggas with her level of intelligence, Niggas that comply with her bullshit)

8. Tha Bitch is almost always irritated

11. Tha Bitch usually begins to shy away from tha Club scene because of tha futility of competing with younger bitches that aren’t sour yet.

12. Sour Bitches usually form Sour Bitch support Groups with otha Sour Bitches. Tha Sour Bitches usually cry on each othas shoulders and bemoan tha Niggas responsible for their Sour Bitch condition. Then tha Sour Bitch use tha information they’ve gained from each otha to talk shit about each otha.

28i6hzl.jpg

Man..........
2uhoaba.jpg

[/IMG]

:smh::smh::smh::smh::lol::lol::smh::smh::smh::smh:

bermyshotta

International
International Member
SHE DO GOT SOME GOOD POINTS,CAUSE ITS A LOT OF WORTHLESS NIGGAS OUT THERE,JUS LIKE ITS PLENTY WORTHLESS HOES,THE DIFFERENCE IS MOST NIGGAS DONT GIVE A FUCK IF A BITCH WORTHLESS,IF SHE CUTE SHE STILL GETTIN THE WOOD,THEN WE CHUNK UP DEM DUECES, BUT SHE AINT THAT GOOD LOOKING, AND SHE SEEM FULL OF HERSELF,SHE PROBLY AINT GIVIN A REGULAR NIGGA A FUCKIN CHANCE WHILE SHE WAITING FOR DENZEL OR WILL SMITH,SORRY HO IT AINT HAPPENING:lol::lol:

ON ANOTHER NOTE

Originally Posted by Zero View Post
My wife has a homegirl that looks like pre-gastric bypass Star Jones with no makeup, no weave and a bad case of acne and she has a list TWICE the size of this broad's list. Bitch will sit there for an hour explaining all the shit she requires in a man and I'm sitting there like . I told my wife that I hate to be cruel but a fat, broke, bald, ugly chick with a bad attitude and skin like a rhino with eczema is NOT gonna pull a man, EVER and that she didn't choose to be single, every other nigga on the planet did that for her. Wifey just laughed and had to agree.

This bitch dated a BLIND dude at one point and dude clowned her and told me he could FEEL shit wasn't right. She brings this dude to the crib and me and dude sit in my office for an hour while this dude clowns his girl talking about "I only been blind for like 5 years, I remember what ugly looks like". I was like

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: THIS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I READ IN A MIN. BITCH I ONLY BEEN BLIND 5 YRS, SHE GOIN AFTER BLIND NIGGAS NOW,WTF:lol::lol::lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
trust me im not trying to be combative...just trying to understand yall's perspective

so the problem is that she put it in writing? or maybe it was the way she wrote it...it did seem somewhat condescending

If you read her post you can see she is nothing but a headache. She claims to want a real man who leads, but no man that leads will put up with her, ya dig?

She is an average looking woman at best trying to 'flaunt' her successes. Red Flag, Red Flag!!!

Women like her do not need 'real men' for relationships. They sleep with 'real men' that turn them on and marry simps. She will marry a man 20 years her senior and be fucking her trainer. I see women like this all the time.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered

First of all, anyone with a laundry list of more "I, I, I, I"s than Christina Milian needs to get over his or her fuckin self. I get annoyed with myself when I write or say "I" too much--apparently she doesnt.

Two, there is just no logic to her shit...

Doo Doo Brown said:
I have a 6 year old son who soaks up everything like a sponge and I haven’t met too many men who would leave an impression on him I would be proud of.

Doo Doo Brown said:
I am single because I’m attracted to the hip hop culture and sometimes shy away from everything else. I should keep my options open, but I’m addicted to swagger, its not my fault.

Doo Doo Brown said:
I am single because I am a “single black female addicted to retail” and when the going gets tough, I spend my money on very expensive jeans or a fabulous new designer hand bag.

Doo Doo Brown said:
I am single because the one guy who captured my heart, happens to be a lil busy taking over the world, managing a multi-platinum artist and running a successful record label, timing is everything… and it wasn’t our time.

Dude she is in radio, in ATL RADIO, in ATL HIP HOP RADIO yet she is talking all this shit about "I aint studying your jeans or your whip, I can buy my own things, Im all about raising my son with values..."

Are you KIDDING me? How is that compatible with what you do--playing nasty ass sex me up songs that tear the club up, and playing them non-stop at 3 PM in the afternoon when kids are coming home from school?

Her whole shit "Im the Ice Queen, if you cant melt me then fuck off cause I dont need you or any man..."

OK then, do you Ms. Wanna Be Carrie Bradshaw Except the Black Version...just take responsibility for your decisions and contradictions.

Carrie Bradshaw is a mythical (white) female conjured up by (white) homos. She is a tender trap that does more harm to women than good. Any women who idolizes and wishes to emulate her is immediately suspect.

All the "I, I, I, I, I"s and industry bullshit and lonely pleas for the Baller That Got Away only confirm it.

Too many good, sweet, fine old school sistas in ATL to put up with all that bullshit. God bless the dude who tries.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
how is it sad? im trying to understand what exactly the issue is

are her demands unrealistic?
her expectations too high?
is she being selfish?

im trying to understand what u all see as the problem:confused:

SINCE YOU PUT IT THAT WAY IM NOT GONNA HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT.
I TRUST THAT I CAN TAKE YOUR QUESTION AT FACE VALUE.

WITH THAT SAID
THIS WOMAN ..........AND I USE THAT TERM LOOSELY,
HIS DELUSIONAL.
EVEN IF SHE ONLY HAD A FEW OF THESE DEMANDS RANDOMLY
SOME THINGS COULD GO OVERLOOKED OR FORGIVEN
DEPENDING ON HOW A MAN FEELS
HE MAY EVEN ACCEPT SOME OF THEM
BUT TO PRETEND THAT SHE HAS EVER ...........

HAD ANY OF THESE SO-CALLED NEEDS SIMULTANEOUSLY MET
IS JUST PLAIN RIDICULOUS.
THE PROPAGANDA THAT SHE SPEWS TO OTHER WOMEN THAT LIKE TO IDENTIFY
WITH HER
OR AT LEAST ATTEMPT TOO,
IS LIKE POISON IN THE WATER.

HER BULLSHIT IS LIKE
ME AS A MAN SAYING
I WANT MY WOMAN TO
1. COOK EVERYDAY WHILE I SIT ON MY ASS AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES
THEN BRING ME MY FOOD IN BETWEEN SETS.
2. WASH MY CAR.
3. GIVE ME HEAD WHILE I WATCH THE GAME.
4. BRING HER GIRLFRIEND OVER 3 TIMES A WEEK SO I CAN FUCK HER TOO.
5. SHE SHOULDNT GET MAD WHEN I GO OUT EVERY NIGHT AND COME HOME AT 4AM
AND THEN TELL HER WHAT A GREAT TIME I HAD.

AND SO ON.

THERE IS A THING IN A RELATIONSHIP CALLED COMPROMISE
WHICH SHE IN HER SELFISH ASS FOG WILL NEVER DO.
SHE IS DAMAGED GOODS
IF SHE WAS SO FUCKIN SMART.

HOW DID SHE END UP SINGLE.

SEEMS TO ME IF YOU HAVE THAT MANY DEMANDS
YOU SHOULD BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE.
WHAT IS SHE BRINGING ?
NOT HER YOUTH
NOT HER LOOKS
ABSOLUTELY NOT A GOOD ATTITUDE.
FOR SURE.............NOT HER ASS.
HER MIND IS WARPED FORM HER PAST SHENANIGANS.
MONEY MAYBE ?..........NOT ENOUGH

I KNOW A CHICK THAT SPENT HER WHOLE LIFE RUNNIN THROUGH CATS
TALKIN THIS VERY SAME KIND OF SHIT,
WHO NOW............
AFTER BEING EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED MOSTLY BY HER OWN ANTICS
AS WELL AS HAVING HER PUSSY
BEAT INTO OBLIVION BY COUNTLESS CATS SOMETIMES TWO AT A TIME
BECAUSE SHE WAS INDEPENDENT AND DIDNT NEED A MAN
NOW MENTALLY DISTURBED AND TRUELY BITTER
WANTS THE FAMILY THING TO HAPPEN...:confused:

AT THE END OF THE DAY
WOMEN LIKE THIS ARE THE EASIEST TO FUCK
AND QUICKEST TO FUCK UP.

ANY CAT IN HIS RIGHT MIND IS GONNA RUN LIKE HELL.

SHE DOESNT NEED TO TELL HIM HOW FUCKED UP SHE IS
HE WILL SEE IT IN HER ACTIONS AND MIS-STEPS WHICH
SHE WILL SURELY MAKE
IN SHORT ORDER.

I LEARNED YEARS AGO
IF YOU MEET PEOPLE WOMAN OR MAN AND YOU DONT SEEM TO LIKE ANY OF THEM
IT MAY NOT BE THEM...............GET ME.
MISERY LOVES COMPANY
SO SHE TRIES TO GAIN FAVOR WITH OTHER FLAWED ASS WOMEN WHO THINK THE SUN RISES AND SETS IN THEIR ASSES
AND ITS USUALLY THE WORST PHYSICALLY MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE WOMEN THAT ARE AFFECTED.

Last edited:

Dallas Bueller

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And what exactly does she bring to the table? I'm almost willing to bet that the music industry dude she was with probably wan't ballin when they were together, and she took every opportunity to remind his ass. Now that he done blew up, she's acting like he's the "one that got away". :rolleyes:

At any rate, I'm not mad at her for having a laundry list of shit that she wants out of a dude. There's nothing wrong with having standards. I just try to figure out what makes some women feel they are so deserving of it ALL. Just cause her Daddy said so? BWAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Zero

Star
Registered

I didn't think you were trying to be combative, I was just clarifying. Everybody has standards, but when you start writing out or even stating demands like that, it says shit about you as a person. It's like the chick can't even get to know a dude to know what he's about because she TELLS him what he has to be about all at once. That shit is a massive turn-off to most dudes. I don't buy much into that "simp" bullshit a lot of cats throw around on BGOL, but ANY cat that would hook up with this chick would HAVE to qualify as one because she is basically letting it be known off top she is only gonna respect a dude if he meets a certain criteria. Just because you have to earn somebody's respect doesn't mean they have the right to show you disrespect until that happens and old girl comes off like that is EXACTLY her intent.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
I bet her daddy is tired of watching his damn grandson all week so she can "conquer the world" with a radio show and a blog dedicated to attaining some homo's (I wish I had a pussy) fantasy of what big city white bitches should live like. Maybe she should think about her goddamn daddy and his right to enjoy old age more, instead of thinking about her lists, vendettas and demands all the time.

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered
I am single because the one guy who captured my heart, happens to be a lil busy taking over the world, managing a multi-platinum artist and running a successful record label, timing is everything… and it wasn’t our time. I fell in love with his work ethic, so I could never stand in the way of his grind. I watch from afar in amazement at his growth. Proud of everything he has accomplished and who he has become. I fall back easily, knowing you win some and you lose some… And if you’re lucky, you remain friends for a lifetime, which means… you never really lost.

:hmm:

Zero

Star
Registered
If you read her post you can see she is nothing but a headache. She claims to want a real man who leads, but no man that leads will put up with her, ya dig?

She is an average looking woman at best trying to 'flaunt' her successes. Red Flag, Red Flag!!!

Women like her do not need 'real men' for relationships. They sleep with 'real men' that turn them on and marry simps. She will marry a man 20 years her senior and be fucking her trainer. I see women like this all the time.

Ain't you a trainer dog?

You out there manwhorin'?

rob_schneider5.jpg

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor

Not only that...nobody gives a fuck. Who is she trying to convince, herself or her readers?

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is single cause she has noassatall syndrome.

Naw, seriously, who the fuck is gonna put up with all that shit for that??????

And it is a depreciating asset, women don't look better with time. Fuckoutta here!!!!!! Broad trying to sell me chewed up chicken wings claiming it is filet mignon.

I wonder how she holding them pants up? Suspenders?

Sowada

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My wife has a homegirl that looks like pre-gastric bypass Star Jones with no makeup, no weave and a bad case of acne and she has a list TWICE the size of this broad's list. Bitch will sit there for an hour explaining all the shit she requires in a man and I'm sitting there like :hmm:. I told my wife that I hate to be cruel but a fat, broke, bald, ugly chick with a bad attitude and skin like a rhino with eczema is NOT gonna pull a man, EVER and that she didn't choose to be single, every other nigga on the planet did that for her. Wifey just laughed and had to agree.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bigjayler

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

might be the funniest shit i ever heard :lol::lol::lol::lol:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I wonder if this was written by the same Nina Brown from v-103 morning show in ATL? She's single, is a morning show producer...prolly gets up at 3:30am, like she states in her rant. deals with hiphop artists all the time, very opinionated....hmmmmm..sounds like a match to me...BGOL CSI, where ya at?
I say to each his or her own...but if you read between the lines...you don't have to interpret much, she has some issues.

I met that chick on a hum bug. Bitch got a phat ass and a fucking motor mouth.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

:lol::smh::lol:

:lol::lol: