Shaun King at it again

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
if someone starts a fake charity or takes donations and don't deliver, they can be sued. Trump was sued and lost for his fake charities, people even went after Wyclef when they accused him of stealing money marked for Haitian charities.

Someone like King will have no problems attracting law enforcement into looking his businesses and charities.

I don't understand the logic for not going after him, if that many people feel they have been ripped off.

Again it's not a charity
It's for things to do.

Climb a mountain

Start a newsletter that has a black news station.
The list goes on.

They start the project
And then something happens
Then it quietly goes away
Then he says I failed cause I was trying to do too much
Then he announces his next doing too much thing and says donate here.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if someone starts a fake charity or takes donations and don't deliver, they can be sued. Trump was sued and lost for his fake charities, people even went after Wyclef when they accused him of stealing money marked for Haitian charities.

Someone like King will have no problems attracting law enforcement into looking his businesses and charities.

I don't understand the logic for not going after him, if that many people feel they have been ripped off.
Because they don’t have anything. If they did they would make credible and concrete allegations.
He does good work

But he can’t fight all the fights

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again it's not a charity
It's for things to do.

Climb a mountain

The list goes on.

They start the project

These cats wanna believe in dude so bad. They want you to literally show this cac with his hand in the cookie jar before they let anyone dare say a bad word about Mr. King. His first name aint even Shaun! Its Jeff! Jeff King sounds white asf

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again it's not a charity
It's for things to do.

Climb a mountain

The list goes on.

They start the project
everything you say maybe true but it still wouldn't stop the authorities from looking into it, if someone forced the issue. That's my point.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
everything you say maybe true but it still wouldn't stop the authorities from looking into it, if someone forced the issue. That's my point.

People are warning
But white ppl are giving
They believe in him that's why he is fine
If they stopped then he'd be in trouble

So he aligns himself with that

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These cats wanna believe in dude so bad. They want you to literally show this cac with his hand in the cookie jar before they let anyone dare say a bad word about Mr. King. His first name aint even Shaun! Its Jeff! Jeff King sounds white asf
when racist ass CAC try to tell black folks we shouldn't follow Shaun King because he ain't black (which seems to be their main argument, they never seem to bring up the other allegations for some reason). It's laughable that racists are trying to tell black folks who to follow.

Shaun King could very well be a white Umar Johnson, but ain't no one threatening to kill Umar as far as I know.

As for the rest, I say it again. Accusations and quotes in articles are one thing, filling formal charges or filing a formal lawsuit (which would force King to release ALL his financial dealings and he would have to justify EVERYTHING on the record) are two things we haven't seen anyone willing to do.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are warning
But white ppl are giving
They believe in him that's why he is fine
If they stopped then he'd be in trouble

So he aligns himself with that
He also has a number of white people against him. That "white protection" didn't stop people from threatening his life, nor is anyone stopping them from bringing a lawsuit against him, just to fuck with him and nothing else. We seen white folks do this before against people they don't like Why is he so special that no one has ever formally gone against him?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Again it's not a charity
It's for things to do.

Climb a mountain

The list goes on.

They start the project

I didn't know this about him. I thought he had a job a full time job writing for a newspaper.

2 other hustlers come to mind that use the similar "donate for this project" tactic while showing people how they fight for us.