Shaun King at it again

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yes, he did. If I told you I have been a bass player for over 20 years, read music, and transcribe songs, and then followed that up with a transcription of the bass part of a Stevie Wonder song, that would lead you to believe that I did the transcribing.

He's saying it was so blatant that he didn't imply it.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That fool made that tweet then took a nap. Woke up, logged on twitter and noticed he was trending again

tenor.gif

:lol:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
How we let this crackkka think he some kind of black activist. He dont have a job, he supports his family by acting like he cares about black folks
shit he is doing a lot more than black hollywood

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You foaming at the mouth over this white boy?

CMyPawPUsAAUunK.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This was already addressed over 5-years ago:

"I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother's past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man,"

_Thanos_

Rising Star
Registered
Shaun King has an ego. And it causes people to "hate" on him. But a man who publicly speaks out against racism almost every single day is attacked so cheerfully on a forum that's supposed to be black? :confused:

This place needs 50% of its population wiped out.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Shaun King has an ego. And it causes people to "hate" on him. But a man who publicly speaks out against racism almost every single day is attacked so cheerfully on a forum that's supposed to be black? :confused:

This place needs 50% of its population wiped out.

Lots of people speak out without some new need for “donations” every month.

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was already addressed over 5-years ago:

"I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother's past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man,"

His own brother said that he was bullshit. Y’all wanna believe this cac soooo bad just because he has a low fade and a pencil mustache.