Shaun King at it again

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He keeps raising money and starting organizations that go nowhere. Then he pockets the money.
people keep making these accusations, yet no lawsuits, arrests, charges, nothing. No one who actually has been "ripped off" has ever tried to go after him. Do you really think it would be hard to get the authorities to after King, if there was a hint of impropriety?

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't give a fuck who the messenger is as long as the message is truth, you need to get your head out of the petty and decide what the fuck you are looking for cause I sure don't see it!

You foaming at the mouth over this white boy?

CMyPawPUsAAUunK.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
You foaming at the mouth over this white boy?

CMyPawPUsAAUunK.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
source.gif

Being black does not mean hating white people or mixed people being black just means those people must respect you the way they would want to be respected. That's all.

You are going to keep this nonsense up I know, but you see where this is going.

I have known a couple blonde haired blue eyed people who are "Blacker", more militant advocates for the cause than most of "Black Folks" I know. FACTS

So the enemy of my enemy is cool with me even tho' they may be far and few in between.

Last edited:

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you are just going to avoid any questions about him being a fraud and stick to the him being white argument?

Folks have receipts all over the internet. Most of the people he was with in Ferguson calling him a fraud.

Him being a fraud (even down to him insisting he's black) ais well known. This aint no revelation

I mean i can post up a 300 articles and you aint gonna do nothing but dismiss and dispute them, thats why arguing on the internet is futile.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks have receipts all over the internet. Most of the people he was with in Ferguson calling him a fraud.

Him being a fraud (even down to him insisting he's black) ais well known. This aint no revelation

I mean i can post up a 300 articles and you aint gonna do nothing but dismiss and dispute them, thats why arguing on the internet is futile.
Making accusations and doing interviews talking about all the foul shit he's done is fine. Again, I ask why not sue him or go after him in a formal manner?