Seriously man, how a nigga suppose 2 workout wit dis going on...aka GYM TRAP

hog fat

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tumblr_psar6bAJl81tn7wva_540.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Big booty chick from my old gym joined my new gym a couple months ago. She always wore tight tights and would be on the treadmill just SLANGIN THAT AZZ side to side. I was in the back with the free weights and saw the tight tights and was like “oh yeah I gots ta take a peek at that on my way out. When I finished working out I grabbed my stuff and was taking the long way around to go behind the treadmills, soon as I turned and got her in my view this funky heffa was on the treadmill with her jacket wrapped around her waist :angry::mad::angry:. I started to sneak up behind her and turn the level up to 10 on that machine

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big booty chick from my old gym joined my new gym a couple months ago. She always wore tight tights and would be on the treadmill just SLANGIN THAT AZZ side to side. I was in the back with the free weights and saw the tight tights and was like “oh yeah I gots ta take a peek at that on my way out. When I finished working out I grabbed my stuff and was taking the long way around to go behind the treadmills, soon as I turned and got her in my view this funky heffa was on the treadmill with her jacket wrapped around her waist :angry::mad::angry:. I started to sneak up behind her and turn the level up to 10 on that machine

Man they know what they doing.
I ignore them and get my work out on

Chicks coming in there in see through leggings makeup and lashes on just to thirst trap.

This thread is cool but fuq them for doing this shyt when I'm trying to work

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
Son I don’t even believe women go to the gym to really work out anymore. Just like I know most of them marry the man that their friends want the most, just so they can tease them about it.