Seriously man, how a nigga suppose 2 workout wit dis going on...aka GYM TRAP

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_m33dofVHNQ1ru423qo1_1280.png

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered
at the Planet Fitness I attend it seems like most of the women there be knowingwhat they doing, they'll wear them lil shorts and doing leg extensions with thongs on...I be wanting to go and spot them so bad but I resist the temptations

gamersfuel

Rising Star
Registered
i just dont give a shit. i dont exactly stare but i get several peeps in between sets. whatever muscle group i'm working on gets extra work that dam day. I dont give a shit who sees me

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I kno right.. i b sayn the same shit.. but a lot of guys b in there acting like it dnt bother them!!! Not me i b in there rubber necking l night!!!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
it does but if ur serious about ur workout focus is the key and i lose focus looking at them bad bitches, that shit can be dangerous

Man shitted im lookn all night... Ut does help me to keep it up though... I enjoy working out cause it makes me feel good..

Liquid2000

Star
Registered
I found that pic on the web. Lol I goto premier fitness in Nanuet. I used to get pissed off at planet fitness when I would see someone doing 20 sets of smith machine benchpress with 55lbs on the bar. Taking 1min rest between sets. Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
planet fitness is not for serious workout heads, i got a membership not knowing , i was allured by the cheap ass price, 100 dollars for the whole yr, i only been once, that shit is only good for cardio

Rick Ronson

Banned
planet fitness is not for serious workout heads, i got a membership not knowing , i was allured by the cheap ass price, 100 dollars for the whole yr, i only been once, that shit is only good for cardio

OOOO THATS WHAT I NEED $100 A YEAR

I keep my headphones on focus and bang. :yes:

im at 24/7 fitness $41 a month

sagelike

Star
Registered
Shit is a gift and curse.

When I'm unmotivated, a broad with a proper body keeps me going.

When there is too much of them it's not even that it gets hard for me to focus, it's the dudes that crowd them that make shit hard to workout. They will just stand there gawking in the middle of the squat rack. The most annoying shit in the world.

Last edited: