Seriously man, how a nigga suppose 2 workout wit dis going on...aka GYM TRAP

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That chick :eek:

Dudes lookin extra thirsty are funny. It's always the old heads too. I look at them wondering why don't you just go to a strip club. They go home to wifey :(

I saw a dude take a pic before :smh:

It's funny because this one dude practically runs after chicks trying to get small talk in. This one chick was trying to get away time he came her way.

I just make glances and don't stare. Chicks notice that shit, and lookin canada dry isn't a turn on. I admit there has been a couple of times where I was ready to leave and I notice someone comes in and I'll stay a little longer.

That's why i didn't wear tight fitting things to the gym. Guys taking pics of you. lol

:lol:

TurellSmith

Support BGOL
Registered
Them bitches do shit like that to get attention. Them chicks at the la fitness:smh:

Why the fuck would you wear short shorts to do yoga or extra tight shit to toot up that ass and tiddies. Then want to act annoyed when 10 dudes run up on you. :smh:

Not complaining dough.

PsyenceRawk

Rising Star
Registered
tumblr_m33dofVHNQ1ru423qo1_1280.png

creepy-toy-stare-o.gif

Duval404

Star
BGOL Investor
I stare...fuck it.Thats why they wear that shit. Even the hoes that dont have the body to wear that kinda shit wear it. I do it in the open too...stare at the ass and pay the face no mind and continue with my work out. Bitches kill me crying about a ninja staring at ass and titties..if it offends you cover up:)

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Damn women be getting off while working out...

o-face-216x162.png

I understand that from a biological stand point, women have a lot more "stuff" to deal with than men. Child birth, periods, the whole female internal goodie bag tilts the scale in favor of guys, we got it easy.

However a new study may be tilting that scale back in favor of the girls team., the coregasm. The "coregasm" is an exercised educed orgasm that researchers have been studying and links certain exercises to women having orgasms at the gym or while working out! The closest a guy ever gets to that is the creepy Eastern European guys who face the jets in the hot tub.

The coregasm got it's name because of the link of working out the core or abdominal muscles and women having orgasms. It's not as new as you would think, scientist Alfred Kinsey and his colleagues first reported the phenomenon in 1953, saying that about 5 percent of women they had interviewed mentioned orgasm linked to physical exercise. I didn't even know women were allowed to have orgasms in the 1950's.

Debby Herbenick, co-director of the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at Indiana University says,"the findings add qualitative and quantitative data to a field that has been largely unstudied."

The topic of the coregasm has been exploding all over the media, again, and again and again. Despite the hoopla, there is little scientific research about the exercise-induced orgasms," Herbenick writes in a special issue of the journal Sexual and Relationship Therapy released this months in an article titled the 5 Myths About Women's Body.

Herbenick used surveys online to collect her information, which included answers from 124 women who had experienced exercise-induced orgasms and 246 women who reported exercise-induced sexual pleasure. Most of the women, ages 18 to 63 and an average age of 30, were in a relationship or married and 69 percent said they were heterosexual.

Herbenick found that about 40 percent of both groups of women had experienced exercise-induced pleasure or orgasm on more than 11 occasions in their lives. Most of the women in the "orgasm" group said they felt some level of embarrassment when exercising in public places. The "orgasm" group mostly said during the experiences they weren't having a sexual fantasy or thinking about someone they were attracted to.

45% of the women studied said their first coregasmic experience was linked to abdominal exercises, 19% linked to biking/spinning(which explains the popularity in spin class), 9.3% linked to climbing poles or ropes; 7% reported a connection with weight lifting, 7% from running. Yoga, swimming, elliptical machines, aerobics all triggered coregasms to women exercising.

Practice makes perfect, multiple sets of crunches seemed to trigger a coregasm more than a couple repetitions. If this in fact is true, we should be a nation of flat tummied, satisfied women within 6 months. Stomach crunches and orgasms are the equivalent of a man being able to get oral sex, while watching football, drinking a beer and eating an Italian beef, the perfect sexual storm, that satisfies all of the senses.

"We had at least one woman in the study who was a virgin, and she really loved that she could have these experiences at the gym," Herbenick said.

Like most men, the researchers aren't sure why certain exercises lead to orgasm or sexual pleasure, "It may be that exercise, which is already known to have significant benefits to health and well-being, has the potential to enhance women's sexual lives as well," says Herbenick.

Herbenick admits, like the orgasm, it takes a lot of time and attention from the scientific community to have her theories reach a climax "I think that's going to be interesting," seeing the reaction. Is this a tooth fairy type of thing or does it really happen?' I have no doubt that it happens."

It's bad enough us guys have to go toe to toe with the "rabbit,"but now we have to worry about spin class stealing away our ladies affections? What's next, when will the orgasm madness end? Will the coregasm make us a nation of uber fit, sexually satisfied super women? One can only hope.

The next time you are at the gym or running on the path and see a woman who seems to really be enjoying her workout, it might be best to look the other way, let her have her moment and rest in the fact that she is helping advance science for all man kind.

trick20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
planet fitness is not for serious workout heads, i got a membership not knowing , i was allured by the cheap ass price, 100 dollars for the whole yr, i only been once, that shit is only good for cardio

what do the other gyms have that planet fitness don't besides heavy bags:confused:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
For real, my nigga. I've had them days at the gym when I'll post up for damn near 2 hours and barely get a rep in. :lol:

Or do extra sets :lol:

I remember one time, there was these two thick ass broads working the treadmill in front of me in some tight ass pants, built just like the chick that was posted, running hard on the machine so the ass was just floppin' around like WACKA WACKA WACKA WACKA WACKA

But I couldn't stare at them because they would see the reflection of me gawking at them in the front window, so I got quick peek ins when I could when I was on my machine...but it wasn't enough lol

So I went to the leg curl machine off to the side, got a good ass view, had my water and my music, and I swear I did like 200 of them shits looking at them broads :lol: My calves was strong as fuck the next day

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear man you ll get an amazing workout when there is eye candy around....

"aww man I ll do another set."

:lol:

r3d DaWn

Star
Registered
what gym is that? Fine ass ho!!! You lucky, at my gym, I stopped going seeing shit like this..

74210.gif

H.E.A.T.

Star
Registered
Planet Fitness is a bullshyt ass gym but I keep my membership there cus of the women. They be in there tryin they hardest to get yo attention n most them clowns in there dont even peep it :smh: Like Devin said "Its just mo fa me." :yes:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
theme....?...what say u...

Home grown workout pics....:yes:

there is a few workout pic threads floating around but none dedicated to

the unstaged home grown stuff....:dance:

bcd15b4e838411e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg