SCHOOLING BGOL NIGGAS: FEMALE advise about HOW to get QUALITY PUSSY!!!

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered
This came from the other side of the board . . . Pardon the spelling and grammatical errors.

What do you folks on this side think? Do you ladies have different advice?

Well since I am the female on board, let me school these dumb niggas about women and how we feel about "holding out on sex". This is a response to a recent thread about how long a man should wait before having sex with a female:

1. She wants to fucks but she doesnt want to complicate things. By now, men should know that men and women are very similar when it comes to "wanting" to have sex. Ya freaky niggas know women are freaky just like ya. However, we are "emotional" human beings! We don't like being #2 on a guys list of females, we like attention and we want commitment. When sex comes into the picture, we start to want these things. Just think about how a female acts "BEFORE" sex and "AFTER" sex! Two different feelings, two different sets of emotions....

2. She wants to see if you are going to wait around but more importantly, she is trying to find out what type of nigga you are. Nowadays, bust downs and hoes are fucking it up for the "average" woman. So when a girl really likes a guy, she wants to see where his head is at. Its easy for niggas to get pussy so we dont want to feel like a "bust down" if we know we truly are not.

3. Men and woman are looking for different types of relationships at different times in their lives. Men and WOMEN sometimes just wants to have sex, a casual relationship, or they may want to get emotionally serious with someone. Just because I want a boyfriend now doesnt mean that is what a man may be looking for at that time. and Vice Versa. So if a man waits around, either he is getting pussy somewhere else or really has an interest in you. And due to the immaturity and "thirstiness" of fake thugs nowdays, it is quite easy to tell the difference.

4. I really need to ask this question? Ya niggas know ya beat ya meat, why is it so hard to wait on a female. Yeah, I know its not the same thing but damn, niggas be acting like if they dont get pussy the first couple of weeks, they are about to die! Calm down, watch some flicks, think about the bitch that you are waiting for, and cum!

5. Its takes a long time to get to know people! A month is not a very long time! Get to know her. People dont understand that women hide who they really are until they feel comfortable. Its easy to see what type of man you are dealing with. Men are really not that hard to please. Men really are NOT willing to change who they are. Men usually have the attitude "expect who I am or bounce!" Women are willing to change who they are for a man. Again, we are complex, we wont come out of our shell for about a year or so because we want to make sure that the man likes "the real me".

Think like this and ya niggas will start getting more QUALITY PUSSY!

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Think like this and ya niggas will start getting more QUALITY PUSSY!

:confused:

Oxymoron perhaps? Quality vs Quantity?

I don't give a fuck what this bitch is talking about.

I've been getting that premium triple distilled and bullshit filtered that substantially exceeds expectations and previous experiences.

followup

BGOL Investor
How can a woman know if she has "quality pussy" or not? Wouldn't a man have to let her know?

P.S. I stopped reading at 'Well since I am the female on board, let me school these dumb niggas about women and how we feel about "holding out on sex". '

followup

BGOL Investor
Oh yeah. Something I thought of, but since this thread is here I will post it here.

Why do men seem to get annoyed when a woman does not have sex with them immediately? Would you prefer to be a jump off that she only calls up for sex? What is wrong with a woman getting to know you and see if things can get serious before having sex with you?

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
Oh yeah. Something I thought of, but since this thread is here I will post it here.

Why do men seem to get annoyed when a woman does not have sex with them immediately? Would you prefer to be a jump off that she only calls up for sex? What is wrong with a woman getting to know you and see if things can get serious before having sex with you?

Because a lot of women don't have the purest intentions either. She can be telling a guy she's feeling him and wants to get to know him, all the while she's getting fucked six ways from Sunday by some dude or a mess of dudes. Nobody feels like being the fall-back guy, ever.

followup

BGOL Investor
Because a lot of women don't have the purest intentions either. She can be telling a guy she's feeling him and wants to get to know him, all the while she's getting fucked six ways from Sunday by some dude or a mess of dudes. Nobody feels like being the fall-back guy, ever.
But just because she's not sleeping with you and she is getting it from someone else, does not mean you are the fall back guy. At least to me, a man can be just a piece of meat--if we have that understanding. But somebody that I am dating is not, so I would not want to use them that way.

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
But just because she's not sleeping with you and she is getting it from someone else, does not mean you are the fall back guy. At least to me, a man can be just a piece of meat--if we have that understanding. But somebody that I am dating is not, so I would not want to use them that way.

that's still not fair to the dude who the woman is claiming is someone special. If he was indeed special, he wouldn't be playing the waiting game while chick is dipping off with her "piece of meat."

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered

We want what we want when we want it like spoiled children. I've met women who are similar in their thinking and they know what they want and go after it. :dunno:

At this stage in life....yes. I can't speak for the other guys, but as someone in his mid 20s who is focused on putting his financial life together, a serious relationship is not favorable above something casual. I don't have time, nor do I possess the desire to think about someone else's feelings.

Getting serious is not something a man wants to hear when he's out hunting for the one hitter quitter.

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered

The meaning of the word 'dating' is subjective. To you it means one thing, but to me it means that I'm going out with you, but guess what, I'm also going out with this other girl over here and I'm probably having sex with both.

followup

BGOL Investor
that's still not fair to the dude who the woman is claiming is someone special. If he was indeed special, he wouldn't be playing the waiting game while chick is dipping off with her "piece of meat."
Oh I think I get it. You would prefer for a woman to have sex with you if there is sexual energy--does not matter how soon into the relationship or how well you know her? (correct me if I'm wrong)
We want what we want when we want it like spoiled children. I've met women who are similar in their thinking and they know what they want and go after it. :dunno:

At this stage in life....yes. I can't speak for the other guys, but as someone in his mid 20s who is focused on putting his financial life together, a serious relationship is not favorable above something casual. I don't have time, nor do I possess the desire to think about someone else's feelings.

Getting serious is not something a man wants to hear when he's out hunting for the one hitter quitter.
**see what I wrote to shywriter**
The meaning of the word 'dating' is subjective. To you it means one thing, but to me it means that I'm going out with you, but guess what, I'm also going out with this other girl over here and I'm probably having sex with both.
My definition of dating is going out to places together and communicating while learning about the other person and seeing how you click together. It may or may not include sex... If we're not going anywhere other than each others' apartment, it's not dating to me.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But just because she's not sleeping with you and she is getting it from someone else, does not mean you are the fall back guy.
Followup has a Double-standard, I think.

Lemme see if I got this right...
- So if a guy is 'dating' you...
- Spending his time, money & affection on you...
- Then proceeds to call up 'a jumpoff', immediately after dropping you off from the movies...
- What does that make YOU? (in his mind)
- Do you really think that makes you his his number #1 lady on the roster?
- Cuz he's spending all his energy + dough so he can go home & just fantasize about you. :rolleyes:

Now according to your logic above...
If the roles are reversed...

- If you are just 'dating' some dude...
- And spending all your 'quality time' with him & giving him attention...
- Letting him spend his hard-earned cash on you...
- While trying to 'get to know him' to see if this is 'something special'...
- But then proceed to call up some OTHER dude, whenever you feel 'frisky'...
- The FIRST GUY (who you are dating) is somehow NOT considered just your 'fall-back' guy? :confused:
- In reality, he's that 'special someone' who you seek a lasting relationship with...
- Minus all the passionate sex. :cool:

Meh, I don't buy it. :rolleyes:

Truth is.. his title is THE FALL GUY :hmm:... right up until the point you 2 become intimate.
That's when his status prolly changes (in your mind).

xlarge.jpg

Last edited:

followup

BGOL Investor
Followup has a Double-standard, I think.

Lemme see if I got this right...
- So if a guy is 'dating' you...
- Spending his time, money & affection on you...
- Then proceeds to call up 'a jumpoff', immediately after dropping you off from the movies...
- What does that make YOU? (in his mind)
- Do you really think that makes you his his number #1 lady on the roster?
- Cuz he's spending all his energy + dough so he can go home & just fantasize about you. :rolleyes:

Now according to your logic above...
If the roles are reversed...

- If you are just 'dating' some dude...
- And spending all your 'quality time' with him & giving him attention...
- Letting him spend his hard-earned cash on you...
- While trying to 'get to know him' to see if this is 'something special'...
- But then proceed to call up some OTHER dude, whenever you feel 'frisky'...
- The FIRST GUY (who you are dating) is somehow NOT considered just your 'fall-back' guy? :confused:
- In reality, he's that 'special someone' who you seek a lasting relationship with...
- Minus all the passionate sex. :cool:

Meh, I don't buy it. :rolleyes:

Truth is.. his title is THE FALL GUY :hmm:... right up until the point you 2 become intimate.
That's when his status prolly changes (in your mind).

xlarge.jpg
Hey, no arguments from me. But if a guy wants to be just a piece of penis, he should let a girl know and will be treated as such :dunno: If he wants to be taken seriously then he should be happy to spend time with a woman before sleeping with her. I'm not saying they should wait forever, but longer than a jump off.

I don't know about you, but I assume the people I date are seeing others until we have 'the talk' about being exclusive...

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Quality pussy? Meaning what?

Meh, bout say ... pH 6.8 - 7.4, specific gravity of 1.062, electrical dipole moment (across both lips) of approximately 8.47×10<sup>−6</sup> Debye, relative permeability of ...ehhh ... 2.1 D and a clit-to-tongue hydraulic conductivity no greater than 1.

... basically.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Meh, bout say ... pH 6.8 - 7.4, specific gravity of 1.062, electrical dipole moment (across both lips) of approximately 8.47×10<sup>−6</sup> Debye, relative permeability of ...ehhh ... 2.1 D and a clit-to-tongue hydraulic conductivity no greater than 1.

... basically.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

watchin

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

... basically.

:lol:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Look at you instigating.

but I agree wow. :eek: Whats that all about?

followup used to have the user name "HoneyBerry" and was mad cool and had her pics all over the board too and looked nice. Then she disappeared for a while and came back as the evil nasty one who is now called followup. why I do not know. :hmm: :smh: :dunno:

watchin

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
followup used to have the user name "HoneyBerry" and was mad cool and had her pics all over the board too and looked nice. Then she disappeared for a while and came back as the evil nasty one who is now called followup. why I do not know. :hmm: :smh: :dunno:

Ah yeah? trippy. Makes a bit more sense now tho, thanks. :)

watchin

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Back on topic:

Sometimes these things are more about game playing than anything else. I think adults should do what feels comfortable and right to them and only them. Not conform to some set standards or arbitrary waiting periods. That said I also think adults should use discernment in who they choose as sexual partners. Quality comes from the total person not their genitals

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

:yes:

:hmm:

... basically.

:lol:.Dumbass

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
i guess the way i read the thread...i thought the emphasis was more on the quality of cooch...not the wait required to obtain it...thats mere logistics...and could be used to a man's advantage

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor

ummmm she can also say ur special, fuck you all the time and STILL be bangin someone else

OR she just does not want to have sex with you at first b/c she really does not want it to complicate her getting to know you

its a case by case thing in my opinion

i def agree with the bolded part. now i have NO PROBLEMS w/ ppl who are lookin for a one hitter quitter (i heard about that drink but anyway), what bothers me are the posers. if that is ur aim, be upfront about it. don't perp like ur not on it like that.

i agree its subjective which is y i try to find out how the other person perceives it.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That is cool but paying for dates and spending mad time is off limits

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your logic is funny:lol: Sis why would you hold back the sex on the dude you may want to date? That don't make any sense