Russia Says Proposed Mission To The Moon Will ‘Verify’ Whether The USA. Actually Landed There

Do you believe man landed on the moon?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Dude, I just added 256 Gigabytes to my macbook air with a chip the size of a fingernail.

Did you ever own a Texas instruments calculator in the 70's? Shit is bigger than my note 8 and couldn't do scientific calculus as well as the phone can.

We are living like the Jetsons from my point of view.

My watch can make phone calls and calculations. The fuck bro?

Of course we're living like the Jetsons, but not on the moon.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
True.

But math and science dont lie.

This is not a simple thing to fake, as much as people want the Appolo programs to be fake, they arent.
this is the 60s where in text its proven that the government lied about everything
now their paid nasa program is the only legit operation of those times?
hey if yall want to believe than sobeit
but you cant trust anything, and i mean anything, from that decade

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is the 60s where in text its proven that the government lied about everything
now their paid nasa program is the only legit operation of those times?
hey if yall want to believe than sobeit
but you cant trust anything, and i mean anything, from that decade
Trust this...
It was far harder to create a nuclear weapons program than it was to go to the moon.

Ask Hiroshima if the nukes were real.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
hell no
i could list at least 20 major things the government lied about during that era
hell the fuck no, man
plus it goes against whites nature to not keep exploring shit
You realize exactly how many people would have to be complicit in that lie, right? And that many of these are black people? You honestly think they got tens of thousands of people to tell the same lie for generations?

Do you realize the sheer volume of shit that would have to be made up for it to all have been a fabrication?

alexw

Platinum Member
You realize exactly how many people would have to be complicit in that lie, right? And that many of these are black people? You honestly think they got tens of thousands of people to tell the same lie for generations?

Do you realize the sheer volume of shit that would have to be made up for it to all have been a fabrication?
youre not thinking man
do you know how many countries were complicit in the other lies, as well
its not that difficult with a un, an organization meant to deceive all nonwhite nations of the world
you want to believe, i get it
but study how these countries knew of operation norwoods, operation mongoose, and other shit
these were turbulent times they had to find something for americans to believe in
now they just do terrorist attacks to change the news cycle
but yall not hearing me

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the same sheer volume it would take for the govt to convince people one man shot and killed jfk..

or one man blowing up skyscrapers from a fuckin cave in afghanistan...

its very easy to fool the non thinkin gullible masses when you control the narrative

alexw

Platinum Member
the same sheer volume it would take for the govt to convince people one man shot and killed jfk..

its very easy to fool the non thinkin gullible masses when you control the narrative

man 9/11 is a bigger hoax than that fairy tale moon landing
dudes claim science this and science that, yet science tells us 9/11 is impossible
but i digress

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
What exactly would it take for you to believe the earth was a sphere and that we visited the moon?

Not a damned thing at this point. Too much evidence on the flat earth/simulation side.

I don't believe NASA had the tech to make a 400k mile trip through the Van Allen belts, then through the vacuum of space in an alluminum vessel, then to an atmosphereless moon where the temp in sunlight is over 250F, in 1969, if all those things were true in the first place. Stanley Kubrick, for Christ's sake they have footage a fucking dog on the set of the moon footage. I posted that long ago when you all were ignoring my videos and calling me crazy.

As far as the Earth being a ball, I can't do anything but smh on that and k.i.m.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

:wepraise:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
How many "the moon landing was fake" people actually work in a STEM field? Lmao. It's hilarious how people have such a strong opinion on something they don't understand (just like climate change denyers).

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
The moon landing is a hoax and the earth is flat. Even though we went to the moon more than once. I swear people get dumber and dumber. Stupid fucks need to be eradicated from the planet

:hmm:

giphy.gif

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard an interview on a late night radio talk show a long time ago from this guy who wrote a book on what he thought the purpose of the moon was and why we never went back. He said it was a soul recycling station for humans. It was towed into place by the aliens who operate it and it's designed to catch human souls and send them back down to earth into the newborn bodies. It's supposed to be a part of the prison system the earth is designed and created to be.

He gave all this information about how ancient civilisations spoke of a time when the earth didn't have a moon in the sky and how it appeared causing cataclysms. He also went into how it had this weirdly perfect orbit that doesn't make sense in relation to other moons in the solar system. He spoke about the possibility of the moon having hollowed out cavern systems because it rang like a bell as if it was hollow during a NASA test mission.

I don't know how much of what he said was true if any of what he said was true but it dam sure made for good late night listening and reminded me of a movie I saw not too long ago that I can't remember the name of. The movie was almost just like the scenerio he was talking about. Creatures were recycling human souls on an enclosed asteroid and the humans there had no idea.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard an interview on a late night radio talk show a long time ago from this guy who wrote a book on what he thought the purpose of the moon was and why we never went back. He said it was a soul recycling station for humans. It was towed into place by the aliens who operate it and it's designed to catch human souls and send them back down to earth into the newborn bodies. It's supposed to be a part of the prison system the earth is designed and created to be.

He gave all this information about how ancient civilisations spoke of a time when the earth didn't have a moon in the sky and how it appeared causing cataclysms. He also went into how it had this weirdly perfect orbit that doesn't make sense in relation to other moons in the solar system. He spoke about the possibility of the moon having hollowed out cavern systems because it rang like a bell as if it was hollow during a NASA test mission.

I don't know how much of what he said was true if any of what he said was true but it dam sure made for good late night listening and reminded me of a movie I saw not too long ago that I can't remember the name of. The movie was almost just like the scenerio he was talking about. Creatures were recycling human souls on an enclosed asteroid and the humans there had no idea.
I’m bout to roll up and read this story

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
We got video of the planes on 911, but it didn’t happen.

Cats complicit with JFK ended up dead.

How many people at nasa started getting merked after Apollo?

But hey, CACS are known to spend money exploring for the sake of it. Believe me if there was air, or precious metals easily obtainable we’d still be there.

The reason why we don’t go to the moon is the same reason CACS quit looking for El Derado. There is no city of gold.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
My boy has a far out theory on this we talked over a smoke session before

He believes that there’s an intergalactic Coalition or group that controls the moon. He also thinks the moon is special for some other reason and believes that humans are forbidden from going to the moon.

Just found this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/773196/Moon-Cannot-go-aliens-NASA/amp
The story goes that aliens waved off Armstrong and made certain they were not to return:

"During the transmission of the Moon landing of Armstrong and Aldrin, who journeyed to the Moon in an American spaceship, two minutes of silence occurred in which the image and sound were interrupted. NASA insisted that this problem was the result of one of the television cameras which had overheated, thus interfering with the reception.

This unexpected problem surprised even the most qualified of viewers who were unable to explain how in such a costly project, one of the most essential elements could break down... Some time after the historic Moon landing, Christopher Craft, director of the base in Houston, made some surprising comments when he left NASA.

The contents of these comments, which is included in the conversations [below], has been corroborated by hundreds of amateur radio operators who had connected their stations to the same frequency through which the astronauts transmitted. During the two minute interruption - which was not as it seemed, NASA, Armstrong and Aldrin with Cape Kennedy, censored both image and sound. 'I say that there were other spaceships.'

Here is reproduced completely the dialogue between the American astronauts and Control Center:

Armstrong & Aldrin:

Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!

Armstrong & Aldrin:

Houston (Christopher Craft):

What ... what ... what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?

Armstrong & Aldrin:

They're here under the surface.

Houston:

What's there? (muffled noise) Emission interrupted; interference control calling 'Apollo 11'.

Armstrong & Aldrin:

We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments.

Houston:

Repeat your last information!

Armstrong & Aldrin:

I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up in the other side of the crater!

Houston:

Repeat, repeat!

Armstrong & Aldrin:

Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything - what then?

Houston:

Have you picked up anything?

Armstrong & Aldrin:

I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film

Houston:

Control, control here. Are you on your way? What is the uproar with the UFOs over?

Armstrong & Aldrin:

They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us.

Houston:

The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up?

Armstrong & Aldrin:

Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.

Aliens on the Moon
The interview transcription is below:

“Professor: What really happened out of Apollo 11?

Armstrong: An amazing thing, even though we have always known of this possibility. The fact is that they (aliens) have ordered us to turn away!

Professor: What do you mean “warned to move away”?

Armstrong: I cannot go into details; there are structures on the Moon, and not ours. I can only say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology. Wow if you were big! … And menacing!

Professor: But NASA also sent to the moon missions after Apollo 11 ….

Armstrong: Naturally, NASA had already announced at that time, and could not risk panic on Earth.”

Last edited:
Reactions: TEN