Russia Says Proposed Mission To The Moon Will ‘Verify’ Whether The USA. Actually Landed There

Do you believe man landed on the moon?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"Russia Says Proposed Mission To The Moon Will ‘Verify’ Whether The USA. Actually Landed There"

Or if the Russians can make up the "conspiracy" … of going to the moon to verify the said "conspiracy" of the United States going there .….

You believe niggas was in space inside metal contraptions that can land on a moon and launch BACK into space off the moon?

I gat a golden bridge to sell u
Shiiiiit …. I don't even believe any actual intelligent shit is capable of coming out of the weed smoking mouth on your lollipop shaped head ….. ….:hmm:

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man technology is light yrs improved and they never went back
why? they never went in the first place

Agreed, and even the Russians are talm bout 2030. 12 mo years muhfucka? FOH! You're NOT going to the Moon.

Flags don't wave when there's no wind. There is no wind on the moon. End of story we've never been there...or...they. I don't give two fucks either way.

If I had to bet, I'd say I would say the USA has never been to the moon, because why would a white people go somewhere and decide just not to go back? They would have stayed in Europe if that was the case

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Not that it will prove anything to the flat Earth/Moon denier crowd who just calls all evidence and data “bullshit”, but the Lunar Reconnaisance Orbiter has sent back pictures of the landing sites on the moon.

It’s under control of scientists at Arizona State.

But like I said. I know this will be called bullshit. But some random dude on youtube will be held up as truth lol.

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard an interview on a late night radio talk show a long time ago from this guy who wrote a book on what he thought the purpose of the moon was and why we never went back. He said it was a soul recycling station for humans. It was towed into place by the aliens who operate it and it's designed to catch human souls and send them back down to earth into the newborn bodies. It's supposed to be a part of the prison system the earth is designed and created to be.

He gave all this information about how ancient civilisations spoke of a time when the earth didn't have a moon in the sky and how it appeared causing cataclysms. He also went into how it had this weirdly perfect orbit that doesn't make sense in relation to other moons in the solar system. He spoke about the possibility of the moon having hollowed out cavern systems because it rang like a bell as if it was hollow during a NASA test mission.

I don't know how much of what he said was true if any of what he said was true but it dam sure made for good late night listening and reminded me of a movie I saw not too long ago that I can't remember the name of. The movie was almost just like the scenerio he was talking about. Creatures were recycling human souls on an enclosed asteroid and the humans there had no idea.

Bruh.... Did you seriously say you don't know how much of his story is true.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
I heard an interview on a late night radio talk show a long time ago from this guy who wrote a book on what he thought the purpose of the moon was and why we never went back. He said it was a soul recycling station for humans. It was towed into place by the aliens who operate it and it's designed to catch human souls and send them back down to earth into the newborn bodies. It's supposed to be a part of the prison system the earth is designed and created to be.

He gave all this information about how ancient civilisations spoke of a time when the earth didn't have a moon in the sky and how it appeared causing cataclysms. He also went into how it had this weirdly perfect orbit that doesn't make sense in relation to other moons in the solar system. He spoke about the possibility of the moon having hollowed out cavern systems because it rang like a bell as if it was hollow during a NASA test mission.

I don't know how much of what he said was true if any of what he said was true but it dam sure made for good late night listening and reminded me of a movie I saw not too long ago that I can't remember the name of. The movie was almost just like the scenerio he was talking about. Creatures were recycling human souls on an enclosed asteroid and the humans there had no idea.
:lol:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Russia is basically a troll nation at this point.

Also love this new worldview that's taking hold in the most technologically advanced time in humanity's existence

"Everything is fake!"

Moon landing? "Fake!"
Heliocentric Model? "Fake, the Earth is Flat!'
Climate Change? "Fake!"
Evolution? "Fake!"
Vaccinations? "Fake, we don't need them!"

It's stunning how so many choose ignorance in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence. I mean, why believe anything at all with this mindset? :smh:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Also love this new worldview that's taking hold in the most technologically advanced time in humanity's existence

"Everything is fake!"

Moon landing? "Fake!"
Climate Change? "Fake!"
Evolution? "Fake!"

It's stunning how so many choose ignorance in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence. :smh:
Its easier for a dumbass to yell fake than to learn math and science.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

"Everything is fake!"

Moon landing? "Fake!"
Climate Change? "Fake!"
Evolution? "Fake!"

It's stunning how so many choose ignorance in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence. :smh:

But post an obvious fake video on instagram and the same people will believe it’s real lol :smh:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I always wondered if we left items on the moon, wouldn't they be visible on a very strong, long range telescope?

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all silly mafakas lack critical thinking if you think these mafakas went to moon with aluminum foil space suits and 1960's technology.... and then to not even attempt a return in the modern era.... smh COGNITIVE DISSONANCE at its finest.

Lol

Just fling it out there with no evidence, facts, proof, even a solid argument....

Dismiss all facts and call it dissonance... solid working plan if you ask me

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
A conspiracy that big would be damn near impossible to keep quiet.

FOH

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

Cool

and Please let me know the name of that movie

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I always wondered if we left items on the moon, wouldn't they be visible on a very strong, long range telescope?
Not possible from earth without a telescope damn near a football field in diameter.

The lunar reconnaissance orbiter provides pics with all that shit in it but I guess if one doesn't believe in that kind of thing, then those wouldn't matter much.

Laws of optics won't permit earth based resolution of items that small though.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Not possible from earth without a telescope damn near a football field in diameter.

The lunar reconnaissance orbiter provides pics with all that shit in it but I guess if one doesn't believe in that kind of thing, then those wouldn't matter much.

Laws of optics won't permit earth based resolution of items that small though.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm listening...those hieroglyphics on early history...is telling a similar story.. keep spittin..brah

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
There was no need to go back.

The budget was cut.

Why do you think Private companies havent been to the moon, but are planning to go to Mars?
Does the United States of America have a history of lying about major shit and other countries co-signed it? As black man it amazes me how we still trust the word of this government. White people are too adventurous to just leave something they found alone for over 50 years. And if they did it in the 1960s it should be way easier to do it today. It never happened

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
If they went to the moon in '69 then niggas should be working at Spacely Sprokets by now.

Dude, I just added 256 Gigabytes to my macbook air with a chip the size of a fingernail.

Did you ever own a Texas instruments calculator in the 70's? Shit is bigger than my note 8 and couldn't do scientific calculus as well as the phone can.

We are living like the Jetsons from my point of view.

My watch can make phone calls and calculations. The fuck bro?

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all silly mafakas lack critical thinking if you think these mafakas went to moon with aluminum foil space suits and 1960's technology.... and then to not even attempt a return in the modern era.... smh COGNITIVE DISSONANCE at its finest.

Most of todays fighter jets and some of the most advanced planes in history are built on those same 1960s designs and tech though. The Blackbird and Concord were designed in the 60s. We no longer fly supersonic, but the capability is still there.

Last edited:

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does the United States of America have a history of lying about major shit and other countries co-signed it? As black man it amazes me how we still trust the word of this government. White people are too adventurous to just leave something they found alone for over 50 years. And if they did it in the 1960s it should be way easier to do it today. It never happened
True.

But math and science dont lie.

This is not a simple thing to fake, as much as people want the Appolo programs to be fake, they arent.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, I just added 256 Gigabytes to my macbook air with a chip the size of a fingernail.

Did you ever own a Texas instruments calculator in the 70's? Shit is bigger than my note 8 and couldn't do scientific calculus as well as the phone can.

We are living like the Jetsons from my point of view.

My watch can make phone calls and calculations. The fuck bro?

it makes folks feel accomplished to make those claims... he typed that shit from a fuckin super computer to communicate with people instantiously around the world... WIRELESSLY

And some how we arent living in the future.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Wait a minute

Alex you don't believe we went to the moon bro?