Roc Nation to lead NFL entertainment endeavors

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Eric isn't a hypocrite. His stance was NEVER to boycott the NFL. He always said he deserved to play and should have the right to peacefully protest. He told his employer BEFORE signing contract he would absolutely continue to kneel and speak open and honestly on related matters. He has.

That isn't hypocrisy.

I think alot of people are so confused now that if Kap signs with a team next week they would call Kap a sellout for going back....

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Performing and having input is two different things. That’s what the whole movement was for in the first place. He ain’t master p doing it just for himself. So far recently jay been doin things to empower the minority’s.
Am I the only one that sees what he doing
Colin coulda done that in the beginning

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Performing and having input is two different things. That’s what the whole movement was for in the first place. He ain’t master p doing it just for himself. So far recently jay been doin things to empower the minority’s.
Am I the only one that sees what he doing
Its not like he doesnt have a history.
People are giving their opnions with that in mind

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Bubble Lip Shawn, the negro whisperer.

This man is prepping himself up as the new gatekeeper.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Its not like he doesnt have a history.
People are giving their opnions with that in mind
He literally sold out... Atleast on its face that's what this is.

Where are all the BGOL militants that love calling elder blacks "civil rights coons" and who called Gladys Knight out her name a few months ago on this matter?

Where is all that hatred and criticism for Jay Z ?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dude sold bk residents out to get the barclay center built which help push gentrification in bk... Not surprised by this move

Fam...

I have no f*cking idea how to feel about this move

No f*cking clue.

You know I'm Jay all day and ride with Kap till the wheels fall off.

Now tell me what the fuck I'm supposed do?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam...

I have no f*cking idea how to feel about this move

No f*cking clue.

You know I'm Jay all day and ride with Kap till the wheels fall off.

Now tell me what the fuck I'm supposed do?
Man the whole movement is confused. There was never a plan and it’s too many voices. People stood with Kap. Then others weaseled in and changed the narrative. At the end of the day What Jay did was no different than what Eric Reid did who stood with Kap. Kap still trying to get into the NFL....teams still would rather face the backlash of signing a domestic abuser than they would someone kneeling with the flag. Fucked up world we live in.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He literally sold out... Atleast on its face that's what this is.

Where are all the BGOL militants that love calling elder blacks "civil rights coons" and who called Gladys Knight out her name a few months ago on this matter?

Where is all that hatred and criticism for Jay Z ?
jay did it too with belafonte:dunno::smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man the whole movement is confused. There was never a plan and it’s too many voices. People stood with Kap. Then others weaseled in and changed the narrative. At the end of the day What Jay did was no different than what Eric Reid did who stood with Kap. Kap still trying to get into the NFL....teams still would rather face the backlash of signing a domestic abuser than they would someone kneeling with the flag. Fucked up world we live in.
Bruh it’s easy. Put your fandom to the side this shit reeks of snake oil

Just read where he said we’re passing kneeling. Any

I hear you

sidebar...

call me crazy...

but IF IF IF Kap gets to sign with a team

isn't Jay Z somehow someway gonna get credit?

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Talk all that shit about Travis Scott, shade Big Boi, talk all that anti NFL shit...now you sitting side to side with fucking Goodell of all fucking people.

Basically saying fuck Kaep, let's move on. We need to be inside the room to make change, while the league blackballs a man, for standing up for Black people.

How in the fuck can Jay value this deal, while Kaep is still not on the league.

Man this is as backhanded, two faced, BULLSHIT. Man Jay lost a shit load of respect from me. Of course my opinion doesn't mean shit to me, as he already spenty CD, and concert money :smh:

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
You cats always gave this mf too much credit. All he’s done throughout his career is boast about selling drugs to his own people and about how much money he has. That’s it. Then as soon as she shows an inkling of maturity on his last record, y’all gave him way too much credit for that too.

He is now what he’s always been.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I hear you

sidebar...

call me crazy...

but IF IF IF Kap gets to sign with a team

isn't Jay Z somehow someway gonna get credit?

He shouldn’t

This and Kap getting a deal wouldn’t be linked, or he would’ve talked to kap before hand. He’s a snake man plain and simple.

The man said I be dam if I buy grey goose while puff got Ciroc. Y’all crazy. all the whole promoting high end white owned products in dam
Near every song

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Just means he has a price

Shit don't we all? Kap got one. He still trying to get into the NFL.

I think honestly everyone has a price. Luckily he's married to one of most influential people in the world and she's been showing her blackness in white folks places. I personally think there's something else to this that we don't see yet.

For me it's still fuck the NFL but I'm ok with JayZ right now