Robert Mugabe dies aged 95

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
What the sanctions did dumb ass! You damn right RIP. Take that shit someplace. He was a revolutionary 95 years is a long life. You bring up 20 years when white folks did everything to get rid of him. I swear I hate you fake azz high post nighas. I will say RIP to your punk azz when you die and you ain't liberated shit.
Sanctions? Didn't seem to stop him from selling more than half the diamond mines to China. While his people suffered, he flourished in wealth.

Zimbabwe is a very mineral rich country which he squandered for his own gain. While the people, the economy suffered. Wasn't anything about outside suppression. He only helped that cause making it appear that he kept out certain factions.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Sanctions? Didn't seem to stop him from selling more than half the diamond mines to China. While his people suffered, he flourished in wealth.

Zimbabwe is a very mineral rich country which he squandered for his own gain. While the people, the economy suffered. Wasn't anything about outside suppression. He only helped that cause making it appear that he kept out certain factions.

Elections were rigged. And if a Zimbabwe citizen challenged his leadership he could be imprisoned or killed.

It's like yall decided to stop listening to any news from Zimbabwe after 1980 :smh:

Why don't yall look at what actual Zimbabweans are saying on social media. No glowing tributes.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Yes and the new govt kept carrying out what Mugabe didn't want to complete for China.

Many keep looking at Russia for messing with American politics when the news doesn't show is China is what really is holding the USA down. Many roadways here are tollways paid back to who? Many buildings being built by who.

America like Zimbabwe has been sold and we didn't even know.

In due time all will come to light in the media. But for now a lot is suppressed.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, he left office, he was forced to resign by his own Zanu-PF party. & his wife didn't stage a coup, where did you get that info? Ridiculous.

& you're not looking at the larger picture, Black people still control the majority of the land in Zimbabwe. Plus, like I said they nationalized the Diamond, I see you made no mention of that.

Black James Bond

International
International Member
Mugabe like many African leaders outlived there usefulness yes he fought colonialism which is an important part of his legacy but at the same time enriched himself and brutalized his people. Yes we know that West wanted him out and sabotaged him. But like many other leaders didn't recognize when his time had come and once he got rid of whites that same energy was often turned against his people who disagreed with him.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
51e001_1511b77502134c5d80d6d0471d42f37a~mv2.jpg

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
ALL young countries have issues after being established. People love to forget their own country's history when talking down on others.

If you are from America dont act like a county that was established in 1776 didnt have a Civil War that took place 85 years after they broke free from England. In 1861 all hell broke lose foe 4 years and plenty of white people fucked over other white people. The Revolutionary War was white on white violence

Most black Europeans have very little idea of all the wars that have taken place on that continent.
White euro damn near wipe each other out in WW2 and spent millenia fighting each other to establish the countries and borders that have now.

These are the places certain Africans flee to with little understanding that these same place had growing pains too.

At the end of the day I am an African from America. My advice for all Africans is to kèep working towards the best country you can be. It doesnt take place overnight and can take generations before the dust settles.

Africa and Africans are not any worse than the rest of the world when it comes to in fighting. History proves that. White people are tribal as fuck. They have just done a good putting fancy labels on their conflicts.

I understand all black people have different beliefs, heritages, and backgrounds. The best thing about white supremacy is that it will force black people to unite like never before. We all have the same forces working against us working hard for our demise.

Those who stay strong and work together will prosper . Those who stay divided and in conflict will be forgotten footnotes in history. Adapt or die.

One Africa will happen whether we like it or not. The rest of the world will never except us until we make Africa the Paradise she is destined to be. They want us to show them a better way. We as blackmen are the fathers of the earth. They look up to us because they watch and copy everything we do. Sooner or later we must lead everyone to a better world.

mumra

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
pos...but hey it all depends from which side u looking from...enemies punish their enemies. no sympathy from me however....continue on