tallblacknyc Rising Star Certified Pussy Poster Feb 24, 2026 #36 OutlawR.O.C. said: I didn't know dude had Jamie Lee Curtis and Melanie Griffith in their prime Click to expand... Haha they saw that scene in revenge of the nerd and wanted to see if it’s true that if nerds only think about sex Nerd legend lives on
OutlawR.O.C. said: I didn't know dude had Jamie Lee Curtis and Melanie Griffith in their prime Click to expand... Haha they saw that scene in revenge of the nerd and wanted to see if it’s true that if nerds only think about sex Nerd legend lives on
blackbull1970 The Black Bastard Platinum Member Feb 24, 2026 #37 RIP. And the Orange Moron is still walking and breathing…
DragonXJC I joke and I know things. BGOL Investor Feb 24, 2026 #39 RIP, damn my whole childhood is dying that's how you know you're getting old.
jerrynuevo Day 1 member BGOL Investor Feb 25, 2026 #40 Depression ain't no joke.....I've stared into the abyss and almost fell in. Rest easy bro...thanks for the entertainment
Depression ain't no joke.....I've stared into the abyss and almost fell in. Rest easy bro...thanks for the entertainment
Helico-pterFunk Rising Star BGOL Legend Feb 28, 2026 #41 Robert Carradine's daughter speaks out after his tragic passing at 71 Robert Carradine's daughter Ever has spoken out shortly after tragic details of his death at age 71 were confirmed this week. www.dailymail.co.uk
Robert Carradine's daughter speaks out after his tragic passing at 71 Robert Carradine's daughter Ever has spoken out shortly after tragic details of his death at age 71 were confirmed this week. www.dailymail.co.uk
Helico-pterFunk Rising Star BGOL Legend May 12, 2026 #44 https://www.tmz.com/2026/05/12/donald-gibb-dead/ https://ktla.com/entertainment/revenge-nerds-actor-donald-gibb-dead/
https://www.tmz.com/2026/05/12/donald-gibb-dead/ https://ktla.com/entertainment/revenge-nerds-actor-donald-gibb-dead/
OutlawR.O.C. Rising Star BGOL Investor May 12, 2026 #45 Helico-pterFunk said: https://www.tmz.com/2026/05/12/donald-gibb-dead/ https://ktla.com/entertainment/revenge-nerds-actor-donald-gibb-dead/ Click to expand... R.I.P.
Helico-pterFunk said: https://www.tmz.com/2026/05/12/donald-gibb-dead/ https://ktla.com/entertainment/revenge-nerds-actor-donald-gibb-dead/ Click to expand... R.I.P.
B blackman80 Rising Star BGOL Investor May 13, 2026 #47 Helico-pterFunk said: https://www.tmz.com/2026/05/12/donald-gibb-dead/ https://ktla.com/entertainment/revenge-nerds-actor-donald-gibb-dead/ Click to expand... RIP to Donald Gibb...He was a good actor!!.. RIP to The Ogre!!
Helico-pterFunk said: https://www.tmz.com/2026/05/12/donald-gibb-dead/ https://ktla.com/entertainment/revenge-nerds-actor-donald-gibb-dead/ Click to expand... RIP to Donald Gibb...He was a good actor!!.. RIP to The Ogre!!
playahaitian Rising Star Certified Pussy Poster Jun 12, 2026 #49 https://ew.com/robert-carradine-medical-examiner-report-11995988