Robert Mugabe dies aged 95

Simply_Black

International
International Member

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/zimbabwe-robert-mugabe-dead-11879622

ARARE: Zimbabwe's former president Robert Mugabe has died, Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa said on Friday (Sep 6).

"It is with the utmost sadness that I announce the passing on of Zimbabwe's founding father and former President, Cde Robert Mugabe," tweeted the president.

Mugabe "was an icon of liberation, a pan-Africanist who dedicated his life to the emancipation and empowerment of his people" he said.

The 95-year-old had been receiving medical care in a Singapore hospital for an undisclosed ailment.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/zimbabwe-robert-mugabe-dead-11879622

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He prevented it from being taken over by racist white folks, that's what he did.....
Right! That's what I know and RESPECT him for!

I'm not knowledgeable about the transgressions he may have made otherwise. I do know that as a leader difficult decisions have to be made and oftentimes people die due to those decisions.

What leader is without flaw or blemish?

@Nzinga @World B Free What can y'all educate us on about Robert Mugabe?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He stood up. Just like Patrice Lumumba and Winnie Mandela. Nelson Mandela shook hands with some people that Winnie would not shake hands with or embrace. They immediatly made it seem like Winnie was a problem to the success of her own people. The only way blacks will ever have a chance to even think for themselves is to work toward one day going toe to toe with these whites. South Africa should know this better than anyone. If they do not then they will continue to go the wrong way.
Even over here in America we sit by and be programmed. The case of us being here or all over the world before any other race means nothing when you got to follow and be programmed and controlled by your enemy. The grand canyon is a tourist attraction but there are parts of it that hold secrets that are militarily controlled and hid from the public.
R.I.P to the brother Mugabe, he at least gave it a try. Some say we as blacks should just plain give up. Jesus tried and what happened? If they cannot find fault they have a back up plan.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He succeed to make blacks more educated, regain their lands in Africa. It is a revolution that complete change in the fundamental of white rule in Africa by taking back resources from them.
The West put embargo on the country, thus causing the country economy to collapse.

RIP
RIP
robert-mugabe.jpg

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP?
Yall really know what this dude did to his own country/people for the past 20 years?

What the sanctions did dumb ass! You damn right RIP. Take that shit someplace. He was a revolutionary 95 years is a long life. You bring up 20 years when white folks did everything to get rid of him. I swear I hate you fake azz high post nighas. I will say RIP to your punk azz when you die and you ain't liberated shit.

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nelson Mandella came out of 26 years of imprisonment proclaiming love and reconciliation with those who wrongly put him there. And now years later South African blacks despite being the overwhelming majority still don't control shit. Mugabe knew you can never trust a snake and ruled his nation with that in mind. Just hope whomever follows him doesn't make the same mistake Mandella made and acquiesce to exploitative Western and Chinese influences. :hmm:

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rip mudhara, very smart articulate guy , if had been a two term president he would have been held high like nelson mandela ,but last 20yrs he put zimbabweans through a lot , resulting in crumbling economy , massive brain drain. What he got right that he wont get a lot credit for is prevent adopation of zimbabwean kids by foreigners, before the land grab reform he did approach the white farms and try to resolve the land issue each year the white farms refused , when he came into power he tried to provide free health care and education but the imf increased the interest rate on the loan zim had so that killed that program. He understood that the west didnt really want any african country excelling. He inspired a lot of africans including madiba who should have done more for fair wealth distribution in SA

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
He succeed to make blacks more educated, regain their lands in Africa. It is a revolution that complete change in the fundamental of white rule in Africa by taking back resources from them.
The West put embargo on the country, thus causing the country economy to collapse.
RIP

LOL @ It's the west fault. He turned into a dictator killing dissenters and made himself a billionaire many times over while his people starved.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I do know that as a leader difficult decisions have to be made and oftentimes people die due to those decisions.

What leader is without flaw or blemish?

I can't believe I'm reading this on a site where Trump is compared to Hitler