RIP Nipsey Hussle

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
@ 21:00 Stop being so sensitive. This man is speaking the truth.

People don't want to admit that folk are exploiting and profiting off of Nipsey's death.

Not about sensitivity Dude is just serving a bunch of fried bullshit with a sprinkle of “truth”. Talking about dudes funeral and the award is dumb. He acts like his funeral was in NY. He did work in THAT city so in THAT city he got that type of love. He didn’t get that funeral for being Nipsey the rapper he got that for being Nipsey the humanitarian.

Not many have directly done for their people in their OWN neighborhood that Nipsey did so he deserved THAT award.

It’s stupid to say they wanted him dead .. Nip as he said “Owned all the rights to all my raps nigga” so no one gained a whole lot from him dying. Dudes an idiot and if you agree you are too.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This choke no joke cat said Nipsey signed a 360 deal.... choke lost any credibility with me there!!

I dont like the he is ASSUMING and GUESSING so much

Cause mixed with facts?

This stuff sounds plausible

But to me one big lie/mistake like that?

Undermines the whole thing.

Which in this particular case it does just that

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
It’s stupid to say they wanted him dead .. Nip as he said “Owned all the rights to all my raps nigga” so no one gained a whole lot from him dying. Dudes an idiot and if you agree you are too.

the only reason I’m now partially open to a conspiracy is bcuz of the crips attempting to trademark ‘the marathon continues’ phrase before blacc sam could (they backed off eventually)...it seems plausible tho that someone wanted to usurp the movement...this is just a thought on my end completely independent of the choke no joke video which I refuse to watch/listen to

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the only reason I’m now partially open to a conspiracy is bcuz of the crips attempting to trademark ‘the marathon continues’ phrase before blacc sam could (they backed off eventually)...it seems plausible tho that someone wanted to usurp the movement...this is just a thought on my end completely independent of the choke no joke video which I refuse to watch/listen to
Nah, he was worth more alive to them.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@17:00 somebody had to say it gotdamn it..........minus all the conspiracy shit.

People got different likes in music. A song that is hot to one person may not move another person. Nipsey is mainly recognized for what he was doing. And a lot of the people that honor him will still not do what he did. He bought the money back to the community he was raised up in. Entertainers, football players, basketball players, etc. make millions of dollars and none of the money comes back to the black community. It is almost like they got to lose their mind before they get the money. Everybody that got any real money that is black act like they came over here on the Mayflower. It is almost like only the whites still have any money. What change is there when it comes down to black power vs. white power? A person can be black on the outside and still have a white mind. If only oreos have any money then only whites have money. No change no different.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@ 21:00 Stop being so sensitive. This man is speaking the truth.

People don't want to admit that folk are exploiting and profiting off of Nipsey's death.

They probably would not have gave him the award if he was still alive. They did not really believe in what he was doing or they would be doing it now themselves. But we know if they killed Nipsey they are looking for somebody else that is hard headed. Same with Muammar Gaddafi showing respect for blacks and trying to help them help themselves. Gaddafi actually was there for the citizens of Libya even if they were black. America will not look out for Americans that way but they will kill their competition. I can never brag and boost about America with millions of homeless and stacking blacks in prison like sardines and make money off of our suffering and off of our deaths by them.
This dude on this video should be out there trying to build a black community that is independent of white power and see just how hard the struggle is. Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way. We are fighting to save our own lives and to save the babies from this sick and suicidal thrust we see in the world. Like Dr. King said to save our children and whites from an eternal mental death.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LAPD praised Nipsey Hussle as a peacemaker while investigating his Marathon Clothing store at the same time
By
Kia Morgan-Smith
-
July 16, 2019

Nipsey Hussle attends the Warner Music Pre-Grammy Party (Photo by Randy Shropshire/Getty Images for Warner Music)
According to a new report, prior to Nipsey Hussle’s murder, law enforcement was investigating whether gang activity was taking place at the Los Angeles strip mall he co-owned.

The mall was reportedly at the center of an on-going investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department that was still underway when Hussle was gunned down outside of his Marathon Clothing store on March 31.

According to the New York Times on Monday, the probe was being carried out in conjunction with the Los Angeles city attorney’s office “to mitigate some of those crime issues.”

There’s no word on what sparked the investigation.

Eric Holder has been charged with Hussle’s murder.

Hussle became a successful businessman and community leader, offering jobs and support to the neighborhood he loved.

The slain rapper was reportedly scheduled to meet with the LAPD Police Chief the day after her was murdered, to discuss gang violence.

https://thegrio.com/2019/07/16/lapd...his-marathon-clothing-store-at-the-same-time/

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nytimes.com
California Today: Why L.A. Police Have Been Investigating Nipsey Hussle
By Jill Cowan
8-10 minutes
California Today

The strip mall property owned by Nipsey Hussle in South Los Angeles has seen a steady flow of tourists and flowers since he was killed in March.CreditJenna Schoenefeld for The New York Times

merlin_158000310_78b7abda-887f-4c5b-8dde-c0369e7bd7e8-articleLarge.jpg

The strip mall property owned by Nipsey Hussle in South Los Angeles has seen a steady flow of tourists and flowers since he was killed in March.CreditCreditJenna Schoenefeld for The New York Times
Good morning.

(Here’s the sign-up, if you don’t already get California Today delivered to your inbox.)

On Monday, my colleague Tim Arango published an exclusive piece that illustrates the complexity of policing gangs in Los Angeles. He explained what he found:

When the rapper Nipsey Hussle was gunned down in the parking lot of the South Los Angeles strip mall he owned in late March, city leaders called on the community to come together and honor his legacy by pushing for peace in the neighborhood.

Months later, his legacy lives on — in the countless murals of his image that are all over the city, and in the hearts of the residents of South L.A. he inspired, with his music, his investments in the community and his commitment to protecting it from gentrification.

[Read about Nipsey Hussle’s legacy as an artist who never left his hometown behind.]

But even as city leaders, including the mayor and police commissioner, embraced Hussle, whose real name was Ermias Asghedom, as a pillar of the community and a peacemaker among gang members, Hussle was also the subject of a long-running investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department and city attorney’s office into whether his property at the corner of Crenshaw Boulevard and Slauson Avenue was a hub of gang activity.

The investigation, which hadn’t been publicized by the city until now, has gathered steam in the wake of the killing, as investigators had worried that the strip mall could become a scene of violence.

But investigators are now in a bind: With the narrative of Hussle as a hero now solidified, there will most likely be enormous political pressure to back away from the investigation because of the risk of damaging relations between the city and the community of South L.A.

The investigation reflects deep divisions within the city about how to deal with street gangs. Hussle had openly acknowledged his past involvement with the Rollin 60s Crips, which has roots in 1970s Los Angeles, but had tried to use his music and growing fame to transcend that past.

Marqueece Harris-Dawson, a City Council member who represents South Los Angeles, said his office had been trying to get answers about the investigation for years, on behalf of Hussle and his business partners. “We have not received complaints about this address, and conversely there are dozens of other addresses that we have received complaints about but haven’t been able to get any action,” he said.

Now that Hussle is gone, the investigation threatens to jeopardize the future of his businesses in the neighborhood, especially if the Police Department and city attorney take action against his remaining business partners, and his plans to invest in residential and retail outlets.

“I think everybody in the community will do everything we can to make sure the ventures he started will continue,” Mr. Harris-Dawson said. “And this is a very confusing hiccup in this process.”

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
LAPD praised Nipsey Hussle as a peacemaker while investigating his Marathon Clothing store at the same time
By
Kia Morgan-Smith
-
July 16, 2019

Nipsey Hussle attends the Warner Music Pre-Grammy Party (Photo by Randy Shropshire/Getty Images for Warner Music)
According to a new report, prior to Nipsey Hussle’s murder, law enforcement was investigating whether gang activity was taking place at the Los Angeles strip mall he co-owned.

The mall was reportedly at the center of an on-going investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department that was still underway when Hussle was gunned down outside of his Marathon Clothing store on March 31.

According to the New York Times on Monday, the probe was being carried out in conjunction with the Los Angeles city attorney’s office “to mitigate some of those crime issues.”

There’s no word on what sparked the investigation.

Eric Holder has been charged with Hussle’s murder.

Hussle became a successful businessman and community leader, offering jobs and support to the neighborhood he loved.

The slain rapper was reportedly scheduled to meet with the LAPD Police Chief the day after her was murdered, to discuss gang violence.

https://thegrio.com/2019/07/16/lapd...his-marathon-clothing-store-at-the-same-time/

Really ? THIS LAPD ??:hmm:

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They probably would not have gave him the award if he was still alive. They did not really believe in what he was doing or they would be doing it now themselves. But we know if they killed Nipsey they are looking for somebody else that is hard headed. Same with Muammar Gaddafi showing respect for blacks and trying to help them help themselves. Gaddafi actually was there for the citizens of Libya even if they were black. America will not look out for Americans that way but they will kill their competition. I can never brag and boost about America with millions of homeless and stacking blacks in prison like sardines and make money off of our suffering and off of our deaths by them.
This dude on this video should be out there trying to build a black community that is independent of white power and see just how hard the struggle is. Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way. We are fighting to save our own lives and to save the babies from this sick and suicidal thrust we see in the world. Like Dr. King said to save our children and whites from an eternal mental death.
but if he didn't die,
half of the world would not have known all the shit he was doing.
No one knew what he was doing.
He wasn't even telling what he was doing?​

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
but if he didn't die,
half of the world would not have known all the shit he was doing.
No one knew what he was doing.
He wasn't even telling what he was doing?​
I am not sure about that. I knew what he was doing because of the videos he put out talking about him opening businesses and giving back to his community. Shid, I remember watching those videos and thinking to myself is it safe to do that because of his gang affiliations.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am not sure about that. I knew what he was doing because of the videos he put out talking about him opening businesses and giving back to his community. Shid, I remember watching those videos and thinking to myself is it safe to do that because of his gang affiliations.
I know right.
that skating rink in the Bloods' hood​

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know right.
that skating rink in the Bloods' hood​
Man Nip Hussle one of the realest cats to walk the earth since 2000 period.

My bro met him a few times. He used to hate on him and his music hard while i was diggin it. He met hin the 1st time at the airport and took photos with him and chopped it up at Shake Shack. He got a good ass pic with him the last time he ran into him in Feb. He became a bigger fan than me after their first convo.
He said u can sense his geniune aura.
Fool was crushed when it happened to the point he got onto Iheart with big boy and told his story. Funny thing is Big Boy wanted to hear the story. He was asking him questions and it was a long call on air. I got the recording and the photos.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just seen a video earlier this morning that disturbed me.

That nigga big u is on live and laughs when someone says justice for nip

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
sounds about right:

No it doesn’t. It’s just lazy conspiracy tin foil shit for niggas to avoid saying he got killed over nigga shit. Holder used to be on Nip label then he and another member of the crew got knocked with a gun and it’s said that Holder told.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No it doesn’t. It’s just lazy conspiracy tin foil shit for niggas to avoid saying he got killed over nigga shit. Holder used to be on Nip label then he and another member of the crew got knocked with a gun and it’s said that Holder told.

its deeper than just nigga shit...

you on the outside looking in

this shit was a set up and way more people are involved than you think

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
its deeper than just nigga shit...

you on the outside looking in

this shit was a set up and way more people are involved than you think
Bruh technically you are too. Just because that’s your area doesn’t mean you are on the inside. Shit is the same in every hood. Somebody dies and it’s 50 theories and niggas claiming they got info but in reality the only people on the inside are the ones who actually did it. So unless you directly know one of them you ain’t on the inside

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LAPD is another extension of COINTELPRO, stop trying to diminish the extended arm of White Supremacy. LAPD has been after Nipsey for years, & remember the LAPD is just another gang.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah stop trying to diminish niggatry
LAPD was after Nipsey when died, they had a full investigation on him while meeting with him to end gang violence. That's duplicitous. Just like Fred Hampton, he was making peace among the gangs and adding a progressive bent in the Black community & White Supremacy couldn't have that. Open your eyes, they want you to think it was "niggatry."

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh technically you are too. Just because that’s your area doesn’t mean you are on the inside. Shit is the same in every hood. Somebody dies and it’s 50 theories and niggas claiming they got info but in reality the only people on the inside are the ones who actually did it. So unless you directly know one of them you ain’t on the inside

Again my nigga it’s deeper than this bullshit niggatry you’re speaking of. It’s a lot deeper. But I’m not going to waste time with a man whose miles removed and doesn’t know people close to the victim. I wouldn’t be this invested in this shit for a stranger. This was a friend.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck is this choke no joke bum ass nigga even talking about...

Trying to compare Michael, Cicley Tyson & Erm

This clown ass nigga doesn't even know a hit record of Erm's
Yeah, Choke seem to be slowly losing his mind to conspiracies. Everybody is gay now, Dame, Biggs, Jay and everybody is blackballing him from everything. :lol: