RIP Nipsey Hussle

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit is crazy how as soon as the shooter started talking..

the media blackout on this case started...

and I mean IMMEDIATELY after Cynthia Mckninney made the lapd nipsey murder connection..

I havent heard any updates since and that was weeks ago...

Shit is funky as fuck man

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't be surprised if Eric Holder is murdered in jail "somehow" before this case even hits trial. Last thing they want is for him to start talkin to people who can actually release documentation of his statements. Him talkin to inmates is one thang (their word vs his) but when he get to talkin to people who can actually put that ish on paper is when he got to get exterminated.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
shit is crazy how as soon as the shooter started talking..

the media blackout on this case started...

and I mean IMMEDIATELY after Cynthia Mckninney made the lapd nipsey murder connection..

I havent heard any updates since and that was weeks ago...
Holder started talking? Wheres that video at?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Holder started talking? Wheres that video at?

cmon on son,

you think they gonna allow him to make a video before they convict him then have him killed in jail...

cynthia mckinney is the one who broke the news..

and the minute she did, media said enough about Nipsey...

an went back to trumps distractive clownery..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't be surprised if Eric Holder is murdered in jail "somehow" before this case even hits trial. Last thing they want is for him to start talkin to people who can actually release documentation of his statements. Him talkin to inmates is one thang (their word vs his) but when he get to talkin to people who can actually put that ish on paper is when he got to get exterminated.

Yea I was just writing that.. I figured they keep him isolated till they find him guilty THEN set his ass up in jail..

probably have him killed for two boxes of pop tarts..

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cmon on son,

you think they gonna allow him to make a video before they convict him then have him killed in jail...

Wait what? They saying LAPD involved?
I ain't really been following shit is depressing what happened to the brother so I haven't been on it like that. Where is this info at? I ain't going back through this whe thread either. Links

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
cmon on son,

You said as soon as he started talking the media blacked it out? What are you referring to? I dont know who Cynthia is btw?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait what? They saying LAPD involved?
I ain't really been following shit is depressing what happened to the brother so I haven't been on it like that. Where is this info at? I ain't going back through this whe thread either. Links

like I said dont expect to find any links on mainstream...

from what I understand she tweeted it from her official twitter page..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said as soon as he started talking the media blacked it out? What are you referring to? I dont know who Cynthia is btw?

former congress women, the one who called out

the bush admistrations bullshit in Iraq, and was called a traitor and voted out of office..

come to find out years later, she was a hundred percent right..

today she is running for president under the green party, and the media is going full retard tryin to make her seem crazy, like they did when she was calling out the lies told by the bush

admin just so they could war monger in Iraq steal all that gold... that admin made off with billions.. rumsfeld, chaney and bush sr...

I digress.. but chea she was the only one with the balls to call them out...

so of course they are going to try and taint her as crazy...

I aint to crazy about her, but I like her no nonsense in your face.. this is what is style...

Im just not a liberal or conservative type a guy...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yo you HAVE To take time out to give this a listen its less then eight minutes long..

Listen to the type of corporations the military hires... and tell me there is no connection there...

then listen to what she says about VACCINES being used to cause PLAGUES....

then ask yourself who is really spreading the flu virus those who didnt get the shot or those who GOT the shot..

how do they know they wasnt injected with a vaccines that spreads plagues..

Im just askin HOW would they KNOW?? The doctor cant confirm it THATS for damn sure he could only HOPE it it what is say it is...

Like we do when we buy organic...

but yea give it a listen to see why they big phrama/pentagon.. got her out of the way..

shit is crazy all the shit mainstream media keeps off the news and how mis-informed we truly are as a people

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coming in late to this thread, but was a reason / motive for his murder ever discovered?

You still working with Capitol Records?

Nah fam I’m in the nba now working

And yea I heard a few things. Don’t wanna speak on it in this thread

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man I’m at a loss for words what the mom was doing. I’m just gonna chalk it up to me not understanding it.

Real talk. On some non disrespectful ish...I was like "Man she talkin way too much and I dont know wtf she talkin bout" but at the same time I was like thats Nips moms so Im tryin to give her the benefit of the doubt. But aside from moms wierdo ish...I really felt his G-moms....that ish touched my soul.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aye yo to my L.A. folks...

Compared to 2 Pac it seems like Nipsey is getting much more love after his death. Or am I tripping?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo you HAVE To take time out to give this a listen its less then eight minutes long..

Listen to the type of corporations the military hires... and tell me there is no connection there...

then listen to what she says about VACCINES being used to cause PLAGUES....

then ask yourself who is really spreading the flu virus those who didnt get the shot or those who GOT the shot..

how do they know they wasnt injected with a vaccines that spreads plagues..

Im just askin HOW would they KNOW?? The doctor cant confirm it THATS for damn sure he could only HOPE it it what is say it is...

Like we do when we buy organic...

but yea give it a listen to see why they big phrama/pentagon.. got her out of the way..

shit is crazy all the shit mainstream media keeps off the news and how mis-informed we truly are as a people

They traffic women and little girls but are over vaccines for the public. The same people that over see the food the masses eat are the same people that make the biological and germ warfare weapons. Jonestown dealt with giving the people their daily vitamins but actually it was psychotic drugs. One of the main thing besides killing us is controlling or taking away the manhood of the masses. It is real and we are in it but got to keep working on a way out of it.
We do not have the money or time to research how things act and react in our system. But they have been doing it for generations. When it comes to the history and true identity of us (blacks) historians, archaeologist, etc. are trained to see and think a certain way. They leave that way of programming then they get fired or worse. They have actually had things in museums and people start asking certain questions about it and they took certain items out of the museums to stop the questions.
The golden rule is he who has the gold rules. We go along with certain things because that is where the power is at. That is the main reason why we pass on white ideas, white values, white visions, etc. I am not patriotic toward America but it does not matter they got the gold right now. Even if they want to poison the masses and kill off blacks it does not matter the masses will go along because they got the gold. They have one vaccine that only effects young black males in a negative way for some reason. There have been protest about it because some parents are refusing it for their kids and they are talking about military enforcing the vaccine shot.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aye yo to my L.A. folks...

Compared to 2 Pac it seems like Nipsey is getting much more love after his death. Or am I tripping?

Nah just seems that way cause of social media and clout chasin. But people still bump Pac out here every single day. Let's see how many of these so called Nip supporters are still playin his music 25 years from now.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah just seems that way cause of social media and clout chasin. But people still bump Pac out here every single day. Let's see how many of these so called Nip supporters are still playin his music 25 years from now.
Yeah I’ll give it a month. It’s what’s in....until it’s not.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Nipsey Hussle was shot after ‘snitch’ comments to the accused gunman, records show

Nipsey Hussle spent part of the afternoon of March 31 signing autographs, taking pictures with fans and talking with friends at the Hyde Park strip mall where he owned several businesses.

Less than a half hour into his visit, according to court transcripts, Eric Holder approached the famed rapper, who was with a larger group, and the two shook hands. They had a four-minute conversation, and at some point, the topic turned to snitching.

“Apparently, the conversation had something to do with [Hussle] telling Mr. Holder that word on the street was that Mr. Holder was snitching,” Deputy Dist. Atty. John McKinney told a grand jury. “The conversation wasn’t particularly intense. It wasn’t particularly belligerent.”

Holder then picked up chili cheese fries from a nearby burger shop, got in a woman’s car and they drove off. Soon after, the 29-year-old man returned, a pistol in each hand, and opened fire, according to the transcripts.

Hussle fell to the ground, suffering at least 10 gunshot wounds from head to toe, authorities have testified. Before he fled, Holder kicked him in the head.

“You got me,” Hussle responded.

The narrative comes from a 515-pages of grand jury testimony ordered released at a hearing Thursday by Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Robert J. Perry after the Los Angeles Times argued in court for public access.

Holder’s public defender had sought to keep the grand jury proceedings secret until after his trial, arguing that making the transcript public could jeopardize her client’s right to a fair trial. Holder has pleaded not guilty to murder and other charges.

The documents, which include the prosecutor’s opening statement during the May hearing, as well as the testimony of several witnesses to the killing and investigating officers, offer the clearest narrative yet about the slaying of Hussle, born Ermias Asghedom. His death sparked days of memorials and grieving far beyond his South L.A. neighborhood.

Los Angeles police have said the motive for the shooting was a personal dispute. But the documents reveal more details about the words alleged to have been exchanged between Hussle and Holder.

They include the first account from a woman Holder was dating who drove him to and from the strip mall and was offered immunity for her testimony. She was not identified by name because of numerous credible threats to her safety.

When she and Holder first pulled up to the burger joint, she testified, she spotted Hussle and got excited. She pulled into a parking lot and Holder walked over to Hussle’s group. She wanted a photo with Hussle, so she also approached and said she heard Holder telling Hussle: “Cuz, have you ever snitched?”

She snagged a photo with the rapper and went back to her car, where she uploaded it to her Facebook profile. Holder, meanwhile, picked up his fries and returned to the car.

As she drove around the block, Holder pulled out a gun and started loading it, she testified. “You’re not gonna do a drive-by in my car,” she recalled telling him. He put the gun away.

She pulled over so he could eat, and a few minutes later, he told her he’d be right back. Moments later, she said that she heard two gunshots. People ran from the area.

The woman said Holder returned angry and jumped back into her car. She testified that when she asked what happened, he said to drive away or he would slap her. She dropped him off at his cousin’s house, she said.

Holder called her later , asking if he could stay with her that night. The next day, she said, he asked for her help securing a motel room. The prosecutor asked if it occurred to her that he was trying to hide out.

“No,” she said.

By then, she was seeing social media posts implicating him in the shooting. When she confronted him at the motel later, he started breathing harder, but stayed quiet, she said. He asked her to take him to get cigarettes and food from Jack in the Box.

When she got home later that night, she saw her car — and license plate — on the news. She testified that she and her mother went to the police station early the next morning, telling a desk officer that her car was linked to a murder.

“Don’t listen to the news,” a police officer said, according to her testimony, turning her away.

She called the police later that morning, and was told to return to the station. According to the transcripts, detectives interviewed her for five hours, during which she told them that, before she heard the gunshots, Holder “wanted to do a drive-by.”

“And, I was like, ‘No, you is not fittin’ up to be doing no drive-by in my car.’ He said ‘pull around back, then,’” she told detectives, according to the the prosecutor who was reading a transcript of her interview.

A coroner testified that Hussle sustained at least 10 gunshot wounds, including to his scalp, chest, abdomen and foot. Six bullets were removed from his body.

Holder was arrested in Bellflower two days after the shooting. An aspiring rapper who went by the moniker Fly Mac, Holder has sung of body bags, “38 gun blasts” and bloody homicides.

The grand jury panel returned a six-count indictment charging Holder, 29, with one count of murder, two counts each of attempted murder and assault with a firearm and one count of possession of a firearm by a felon. He is being held in lieu of $6.5-million bail. If convicted, he faces life in state prison.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nipsey Hussle was shot after ‘snitch’ comments to the accused gunman, records show

Nipsey Hussle spent part of the afternoon of March 31 signing autographs, taking pictures with fans and talking with friends at the Hyde Park strip mall where he owned several businesses.

Less than a half hour into his visit, according to court transcripts, Eric Holder approached the famed rapper, who was with a larger group, and the two shook hands. They had a four-minute conversation, and at some point, the topic turned to snitching.

“Apparently, the conversation had something to do with [Hussle] telling Mr. Holder that word on the street was that Mr. Holder was snitching,” Deputy Dist. Atty. John McKinney told a grand jury. “The conversation wasn’t particularly intense. It wasn’t particularly belligerent.”

Holder then picked up chili cheese fries from a nearby burger shop, got in a woman’s car and they drove off. Soon after, the 29-year-old man returned, a pistol in each hand, and opened fire, according to the transcripts.

Hussle fell to the ground, suffering at least 10 gunshot wounds from head to toe, authorities have testified. Before he fled, Holder kicked him in the head.

The narrative comes from a 515-pages of grand jury testimony ordered released at a hearing Thursday by Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Robert J. Perry after the Los Angeles Times argued in court for public access.

Holder’s public defender had sought to keep the grand jury proceedings secret until after his trial, arguing that making the transcript public could jeopardize her client’s right to a fair trial. Holder has pleaded not guilty to murder and other charges.

The documents, which include the prosecutor’s opening statement during the May hearing, as well as the testimony of several witnesses to the killing and investigating officers, offer the clearest narrative yet about the slaying of Hussle, born Ermias Asghedom. His death sparked days of memorials and grieving far beyond his South L.A. neighborhood.

Los Angeles police have said the motive for the shooting was a personal dispute. But the documents reveal more details about the words alleged to have been exchanged between Hussle and Holder.

They include the first account from a woman Holder was dating who drove him to and from the strip mall and was offered immunity for her testimony. She was not identified by name because of numerous credible threats to her safety.

When she and Holder first pulled up to the burger joint, she testified, she spotted Hussle and got excited. She pulled into a parking lot and Holder walked over to Hussle’s group. She wanted a photo with Hussle, so she also approached and said she heard Holder telling Hussle: “Cuz, have you ever snitched?”

She snagged a photo with the rapper and went back to her car, where she uploaded it to her Facebook profile. Holder, meanwhile, picked up his fries and returned to the car.

As she drove around the block, Holder pulled out a gun and started loading it, she testified. “You’re not gonna do a drive-by in my car,” she recalled telling him. He put the gun away.

She pulled over so he could eat, and a few minutes later, he told her he’d be right back. Moments later, she said that she heard two gunshots. People ran from the area.

The woman said Holder returned angry and jumped back into her car. She testified that when she asked what happened, he said to drive away or he would slap her. She dropped him off at his cousin’s house, she said.

Holder called her later , asking if he could stay with her that night. The next day, she said, he asked for her help securing a motel room. The prosecutor asked if it occurred to her that he was trying to hide out.

“No,” she said.

By then, she was seeing social media posts implicating him in the shooting. When she confronted him at the motel later, he started breathing harder, but stayed quiet, she said. He asked her to take him to get cigarettes and food from Jack in the Box.

When she got home later that night, she saw her car — and license plate — on the news. She testified that she and her mother went to the police station early the next morning, telling a desk officer that her car was linked to a murder.

“Don’t listen to the news,” a police officer said, according to her testimony, turning her away.

She called the police later that morning, and was told to return to the station. According to the transcripts, detectives interviewed her for five hours, during which she told them that, before she heard the gunshots, Holder “wanted to do a drive-by.”

“And, I was like, ‘No, you is not fittin’ up to be doing no drive-by in my car.’ He said ‘pull around back, then,’” she told detectives, according to the the prosecutor who was reading a transcript of her interview.

A coroner testified that Hussle sustained at least 10 gunshot wounds, including to his scalp, chest, abdomen and foot. Six bullets were removed from his body.

Holder was arrested in Bellflower two days after the shooting. An aspiring rapper who went by the moniker Fly Mac, Holder has sung of body bags, “38 gun blasts” and bloody homicides.

The grand jury panel returned a six-count indictment charging Holder, 29, with one count of murder, two counts each of attempted murder and assault with a firearm and one count of possession of a firearm by a felon. He is being held in lieu of $6.5-million bail. If convicted, he faces life in state prison.
Holder's chick was poppin' off on facebook like she knew what was going on, & she was with murdering Nipsey. Now her story is different....hmmmm.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“No,” she said.

First off good ish on this cause I didnt know it existed.

Second, i've now read and heard multiple sources say that Nip was like "Good ish, you got me" after he got shot. That ish hits my soul

3rd, this bitch lying and I dont know why they protecting her. Ish is hella weird. Ok, so you tell him no that you aint doin no drive-by but yet you smash him right back over to the place where Nip was at, you let him hop out with a strap that you seen him loading up, you hear shots and see this nicca run back to the swoop and AFTER all that it wasnt until you seen news coverage and police identify your vehicle that you think this nicca Holder might have done it? Fuck outta here

and lastly, why hasnt the picture been posted of her and Nip? Internet is quick and if that was "uploaded to her profile" like she claim, that ish wouldve been blasted on the internet. The original FB profile that had that crackhead bish woofin like she killed Nip isnt the female in question. Ive heard several people admit that. So with that bein said, this "driver" is still a mystery at this point.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered

So, he's accusing Nip of snitching? I thought it was the other way around.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So, he's accusing Nip of snitching? I thought it was the other way around.
After Nip accused him first