Rip JUICE WRLD

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered

The private jet Juice WRLD flew on to Chicago was loaded down with 70 pounds of marijuana ... and cops say people on the plane told them the rapper had popped several pills prior to suffering seizures.

TMZ.com
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the FBI confiscated the huge stash of weed from several suitcases that were on board the flight. We obtained this photo of the marijuana and luggage in the private jet terminal at Midway.

According to law enforcement, several members of Juice's team aboard the flight -- which landed around 1 AM Sunday -- told them Juice had taken "several unknown pills" prior to the seizures which led to him getting rushed to a hospital.

Further, we're told one of Juice's associates told authorities the 21-year-old rapper has a Percocet problem. Our law enforcement sources also say a bottle of codeine cough syrup was found on the plane.

Juice's cause of death hasn't been determined ... the Cook County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy on Monday.

Two men -- Chris Long and Henry Dean -- were arrested for possession of handguns. We're told cops recovered 3 guns in total. Dean was released without bail, and

This is the latest news.....but it really isn't news. Anyone who thought prior to this information that he died of anything other than drug related shit is delusional. He was a full blown drug addict even in his teens.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Heard this earlier and was taken back by it because he was so young. These kids really push their bodies to the limit with these man made drugs man.

The lean, pills, liq etc have these shorty walking around like full blown hypes at the age of 16 sometimes.

I didn't like dudes music (emo hype rap) and didn't like him as a person cause he loved dipping the rakes but I feel bad for his family....to young man.

RIP juice world.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Heard this earlier and was taken back by it because he was so young. These kids really push their bodies to the limit with these man made drugs man.

The lean, pills, liq etc have these shorty walking around like full blown hypes at the age of 16 sometimes.

I didn't like dudes music (emo hype rap) and didn't like him as a person cause he loved dipping the rakes but I feel bad for his family....to young man.

RIP juice world.
What does dipping the rakes mean in old man language :dunno:

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
My guess would be dipping blunts or cigarettes in PCP or embalming fluid.

The Chi might not have been that big on cocaine, but they loved that love boat

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I fucked with this song though. That weak dirty cac Trash Post Malone jacked his entire style. Faggit ass honky sucks.