Rip JUICE WRLD

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep in mind he was on a plane. Flushing doesn't make much sense if they intend to check there as well.
They would have to go through the extra means of checking the toilet tank. If by some chance the pills don't dissolve in the water and they are able to separate them from whatever else they find in that tank, a good lawyer can raise doubt as to whether or not the pills were his.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They would have to go through the extra means of checking the toilet tank. If by some chance the pills don't dissolve in the water and they are able to separate them from whatever else they find in that tank, a good lawyer can raise doubt as to whether or not the pills were his.

exactly, pills not on me? not mine! maybe the last people to use jet left those pills officer :dunno: real simple math here.

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
That's that click up shit. Originally Herb was all well....they called themselves No Limit No Law or L's basically saying they they renegade.
Ask Shaddy he All Well.
Indeed. They was at war with the original No Limits and then they clicked up with The Muskegan (a GD set).

Herb (the G Herbo) was and always been a GD. Bibby is a moe.

As far as ask shaddy...home ain't no real stone mighty.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ecde6aafbd0a4d4e8d57a54bead9b05a_md.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Man. He is the main man. The show. The Money. Supposed to be people on that fucking plane to handle that. He ain't supposed to be carrying shit. And if the plane searched, someone else supposed to eat the case that HE pays for.

I'm sometimes amazed cats make it as far as they do. :smh:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
still would have been caught those planes don’t have a flush system like such but he would have been alive. I swear this generation has been failed did we give them any game at all?
Interesting, i though pills dissolve in water? even if they don't, if they're not on anyones person how can they prove or say exactly where they came from?

:dunno:

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
you mean he was too high or something. that's common sense literally, either throw them away somewhere or flush them.

Bottom line get them off you not in you. That's like me being caught with a kilo and thinking I'm about to snort the whole thing real quick to make it disappear. :hmm: Not only that but thinking I'm a be okay in the process after i do it

stupid dope fiends do stupid dope fiend shit

:itsawrap:

True, I just read the article about his

Arrest in nyc at the airport. Put the 2 oz

And lean In his own person checked bags!

No one in the entourage thought that wasn't

a good idea!???

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
Indeed. They was at war with the original No Limits and then they clicked up with The Muskegan (a GD set).

Herb (the G Herbo) was and always been a GD. Bibby is a moe.

As far as ask shaddy...home ain't no real stone mighty.

Herb was a more as well. His grandmother

Lived on 74th and Kingston. Terror town

Used to be the moes on 79th and 75th.

75th is maniacs and 79th regular bpsn.

Late 90s early '00s. The clique on 79th

Named themselves no limit/stones. T town

Was still one hood, no real separation

between the 9 and the 5. Over time no

Leadership and petty issues lead to real

Blood beef between the two. The 9 stopped

association to bpsn kinda and joined with

the gds on muskegon that use to be part of

Lakeside(gds). Now everything is weird over

There between exchange and Yates 87th-

71st for the 'black' gangs. It use to be total

stone unity, not its broken up and

segmented.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude head demons like most of these young artist and nobody gives a shit until they are dead and gone. Instead of seeking professional help most of these dudes just drown their pain in drugs. Wonder if the music industry will ever give a fuck and start helping these dudes. Like if I ran a record company and I saw one of my artist coked up I’d be a lil concerned maybe that’s just me....

godmc

International
International Member
dude head demons like most of these young artist and nobody gives a shit until they are dead and gone. Instead of seeking professional help most of these dudes just drown their pain in drugs. Wonder if the music industry will ever give a fuck and start helping these dudes. Like if I ran a record company and I saw one of my artist coked up I’d be a lil concerned maybe that’s just me....

If I was a record exec I would have been seriously concerned after listening to goodbye and good riddance. I would have tried to get him help. Album is all depression and drug use to cope. “Black and white” chorus and lines about percs doing surgery in that same song should set alarm bells ringing.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
this guy smh
:lol:You are the pilot on a plane with a bunch of drug addicts with 70 pounds of marijuana and you suppose to act like aint shit happening.
Over 70 pounds of vacuum-sealed marijuana, “six bottles of prescription codeine cough syrup, two 9 mm pistols, a .40-caliber pistol, a high-capacity ammunition magazine and metal-piercing bullet” were found on the plane.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:You are the pilot on a plane with a bunch of drug addicts with 70 pounds of marijuana and you suppose to act like aint shit happening.

I had a conversation with a friend about this the other day.

He’s dead because white people can’t mind their fucking business! And his dumbass for swallowing a bunch of piles but...

Why should the pilot care if there’s weed in the plane? What business is it if his? He’s getting paid well to fly the plane, why’s he acting like the cops?
Bottom line, it’s none of his business and his ass is snitching to the cops! :smh:

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Why should the Uber driver care if I ran out of the bank with a ski mask and a bag full of money? What business is it of his? He’s getting paid well to be my getaway driver, why’s he acting like the cops? Bottom line, it’s none of his business and his ass is snitching to the cops! :smh:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Why should the Uber driver care if I ran out of the bank with a ski mask and a bag full of money? What business is it of his? He’s getting paid well to be my getaway driver, why’s he acting like the cops? Bottom line, it’s none of his business and his ass is snitching to the cops! :smh:
The bullets whistling by his head may be a cause for concern, other than that drive the damn car and shut the fuck up. :)