Rip JUICE WRLD

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew who was by name and face but didn’t know his music.

I saw who he was from this

And noticed that he was successful.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
They have an album together . Look at the artwork.

Future-Juice-Wrld-Wrld-On-Drugs-Future.jpg
I thought you were joking this is a real album cover. :smh:

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Damn shame....He was damn near a child in the grand scheme of life. :smh:

The druggie rap is killing these youngins left and right.

What is it gonna take to change the culture at this point?

Don’t they all. It’s a epidemic. This ain’t isolated.
future. Chief keef. All dem Niccas.

The irony is Future doesnt even do all the drugs. In his interview with Tim Westwood he mentions how he talks about it in songs, but doesnt actually do it.

Promoting death :smh:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea, I was never to crazy about that song.. but shit was all over the radio last year.. damn shame..

twenty one... bruh.. ...oh well..

RIP young star...

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
'Higgins had a history of drug abuse and spoke openly about his experiences.'

Obviously died from a drug overdose.

At least he had a number one album and hit single to his credit.

Basically reached his dream in his short existence.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
'Higgins had a history of drug abuse and spoke openly about his experiences.'

Obviously died from a drug overdose.

At least he had a number one album and hit single to his credit.

Basically reached his dream in his short existence.
sad ,really sad

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This cat truly lived his lyrics... Future saw the writing on the wall, now he raps that drug ish, but he's not living that lifestyle.

godmc

International
International Member
R.I.P.

Got into his music yesterday after listening to lucid dreams...
Goodbye and Good Riddance is straight fiiiire. Entire album is about drugs and depression though. Melodic and bassy as fuck. The chorus for lean wit me had me like

black and white chorus had me like

First “mumble” rapper that had music that seemed like there was something worth listening to. Dude a monster with the hooks.

Gotta stay away from that lean though. Seems to be worse than coke or heroin. Wtf

godmc

International
International Member
Damm...RIP. Never understoop why people would want to get higher than what weed could do for them.

After listening to goodbye and good riddance I honestly believe it’s because of pain/depression/mental issues/no help and possibly having a creative mind. Dude basically made an album about breaking up and drugs to try to cope with it.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Never heard of him or his music, but just another helpless victim of capitalism. It’s definitely not for everyone and this kid was clearly screaming out for help trying to navigate it. We need to help our children when they’re asking for help. Sad to lose life so young.

RIP young man.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
RIP . The Lucid song was getting heavy rotation on the radio for weeks. Did not know he was the artist. 21 is too young.

Old harbour

Potential Star
Registered

The private jet Juice WRLD flew on to Chicago was loaded down with 70 pounds of marijuana ... and cops say people on the plane told them the rapper had popped several pills prior to suffering seizures.

TMZ.com
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the FBI confiscated the huge stash of weed from several suitcases that were on board the flight. We obtained this photo of the marijuana and luggage in the private jet terminal at Midway.

According to law enforcement, several members of Juice's team aboard the flight -- which landed around 1 AM Sunday -- told them Juice had taken "several unknown pills" prior to the seizures which led to him getting rushed to a hospital.

Further, we're told one of Juice's associates told authorities the 21-year-old rapper has a Percocet problem. Our law enforcement sources also say a bottle of codeine cough syrup was found on the plane.

Juice's cause of death hasn't been determined ... the Cook County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy on Monday.

Two men -- Chris Long and Henry Dean -- were arrested for possession of handguns. We're told cops recovered 3 guns in total. Dean was released without bail, and

Last edited: