RIP Earl DMX Simmons

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
He still will have an estate considering with his death will come the inevitable increased interest in his music, likeness, merchandise, etc.

It's fucked up but X will be worth significantly more in death thqn he is alive.

Michael Jackson was in debt and cash poor when he died which changed immediately upon his death.

With his passing I can see a biographical movie or series coming soon in addition to unreleased music and documentaries.
gotcha....

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

DMX ORGANS FAILING Family Says He's In Final Hours

8:48 AM PT -- We have more information, X's liver and kidneys have virtually shut down ... as has his lung function. Sources with direct knowledge tell us the family is now meeting with doctors, but the expectation is X might not make it through Friday.

DMX's health is rapidly deteriorating as he remains on life support, with not much more doctors can do ... and he's experiencing significant organ failure.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... as of Friday morning, X's "organs are failing by the minute" ... a sign, under the circumstances, indicating end of life. We're told friends and family have been told to fly in immediately to be with DMX and his loved ones.

As we told you, X's mom, fiancee, kids, ex-wife and baby mamas have become a tight unit over the last week, staying and praying together ... holding out hope, although hope is clearly waning.

TMZ broke the story ... DMX, who remains in a coma, underwent a series of brain function tests Wednesday, and sources told us the results were "not good." He has not improved since he was rushed to the hospital with "little brain function." Our family sources say the final decision, if and when it happens, to take X off of life support will be made by his mother, Arnett.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Dawg can reunite with Kato.

Rest In Power X.

7f1c665957166b155747e5df67f8b6f5.gif

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
220px-LgmasDMX.jpg
Earl Simmons (December 18, 1970 – April 9, 2021), known by his stage name DMX ("Dark Man X"), was an American rapper, songwriter, and actor. He began rapping in the early 1990s and released his debut album It's Dark and Hell Is Hot in 1998, to both critical acclaim and commercial success, selling 251,000 copies within its first week of release.[3][4] He released his best-selling album, ... And Then There Was X, in 1999, which included the hit single "Party Up (Up in Here)".

Jack Spade

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wifey and I have already had the “what if we go brain dead talk.” No longer than a week (less if docs says there is no chance) and she is to pull the plug on me and I would do the same for her.

and my life is not to be saved if I ever get paralyzed from the neck down.

My mother gave me instructions for her when I was a teenager. She told me not to let her suffer on life support. Just let her go.