RIP Earl DMX Simmons

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
No fool, i'm only focusing on X. I have both mercy and damn sure got my share of sin. If my bullshit ass choices come back to bite me in the ass, I don't want nobody sending up prayers for me and my bad ass choices. Like yourslf, I make mistake but my shit is manageable and I don't take stupid ass risk. Anybody with a lifestyle like DMX, is getting meet his maker sooner rather than later. If you ass was bleeding I'd stop to help you out but if your ass smoking crack when I come upon your bleeding ass, you won't get my damn help. do you understand the distinction? Choices & consequences, nobody can escape them. DMX choices are the direct result of the consequences he's dealing with. Fuck praying for that fool, pray for something more meaningful like... any goddamn thing but not DMX trifling ass!
what if your mom was on crack..or anybody in your family..I hear what you are saying man..but when it come to drugs..can't judge..I guarantee they hate that shit too..they just need help cuzz...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what if your mom was on crack..or anybody in your family..I hear what you are saying man..but when it come to drugs..can't judge..I guarantee they hate that shit too..they just need help cuzz...

Bruh why are you wasting your time? When someone shows you who they are you believe them.

Talking to him is like trying to convince him to be heterosexual when he’s shown that he’s a full blown faggit.

So we no longer do it.

giphy.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Claudia Jordan fucked up and posted an R.I.P. preemptively on Twitter yesterday and they ate her food for it.

These celebrities need to fall back and allow his family or representatives make the announcement.

I don't see it happening before tomorrow though.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Claudia Jordan fucked up and posted an R.I.P. preemptively on Twitter yesterday and they ate her food for it.

These celebrities need to fall back and allow his family or representatives make the announcement.

Imagine your friends "rushing" to be the first to announce your death. :smh:

I wouldn't wish celebrity on my worst enemy...

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah she could be completely wrong with so much incorrect info who knows.

Yeah I only see that tweet from comedian Luenell
Then everyone else on twitter is just running with it
But I don't see any other credible sources yet :dunno:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
RIP to the God, seeing many sites now saying it is inevitable.

Seeing talks that his family saying it wasn't an OD. Sad

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Man this isn't a credible source :hmm:
I'll put it to you like this.....
TMZ reported when Michael Jackson died, 30 minutes after he was dead
Michael Jackson !!!

I aint seen shit from TMZ
I aint seen shit from his family
I aint seen shit from Swizz Beatz, Jay-Z, LOX, Diddy, LL

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Man this isn't a credible source :hmm:
I'll put it to you like this.....
TMZ reported when Michael Jackson died, 30 minutes after he was dead
Michael Jackson !!!

I aint seen shit from TMZ
I aint seen shit from his family
I aint seen shit from Swizz Beatz, Jay-Z, LOX, Diddy, LL
"Reportedly"

I guarantee all these bullshit sites are reporting his death based off of Luenells post.