Very funny episode.Long live Kalunda!
![]()
Very funny episode.Long live Kalunda!
![]()

lol what?I need to put that mofo on ignore.....@Big Tex

This is so sad.
I read a long time ago that he was strung out on heroin during a large part of making Sanford and Son.
Rest in Peace, Lamont.
Yes!!!! I forgot about these two. Hilarious episodes especially considering Redd Foxx had left the show that season.
That season with Grady running the house was hilarious. But I forgot about maybe the funniest one in my memory - the Big Money Grip episode.

RIP to one of the most iconic blk TV characters in television history.
Lamont Sanford aka "Big Dummy"
My top 5 Sanford and Son episodes (in no particular order)
1. The three degrees
2. The gay blade episode
3. The episode where they go to jail for trying to be in a skin flick
4. The speeding ticket episode where they go to court
5. The episode where Julio hooks up Lamont with his sister.
5B. The episode where Julio takes Lamont and Fred to a spanish restaurant.
That season with Grady running the house was hilarious. But I forgot about maybe the funniest one in my memory - the Big Money Grip episode.
