RIP Debo aka Zeus aka Tommy "Tiny" Lister

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn.....this hit me

been watching Friday clips all day and Im to drop something on yall..LOL

u know all this time I thought Deebo said Sup Red, Thanks for the fight.....he actually said thanks for the bike.....SHIT FUNNY EITHER WAY CUZ IT WASNT REALLY A FIGHT

probably watched this movie EASILY 100 times

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Favorite Tiny story: Me and my boy were leaving the Deion 21 Club, and these four guys followed us outside, because my dude had got the digits from this one girl that one of the guys was interested in. We noticed them following us, and so we stopped ask them what's up. One of the dudes started talkin reckless, and that's when I realize we're probably going to get jumped tonight. Things start to escalate, and this 7 series white BMW pulled into the parking lot, and stops in front of me and my boy. The driver's window rolls down, and Tiny looks at me and says, "What's up, lil' nigga?" , and then he looks at the other guys , and looks back at me and says, "Yo, is there a problem?", and I said, "I don't know. Ask them."

He gets out of his car and asked those dudes if there's a problem, and of course , there is no problem! :lol: After that is over, he asked us where we were going and we told him that we were getting ready to bounce, and he "politely" informed us that we were going back in the club and hanging out with him and his girl and few friend of his, and saying no wasn't on the table! He was really a good dude.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
He gets out of his car and asked those dudes if there's a problem, and of course , there is no problem! :lol: After that is over, he asked us where we were going and we told him that we were getting ready to bounce, and he "politely" informed us that we were going back in the club and hanging out with him and his girl and few friend of his, and saying no wasn't on the table! He was really a good dude.

:thumbsup: :roflmao3::cheers:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
131369571_3475095765878848_7215182167461865271_n.jpg