RIP Debo aka Zeus aka Tommy "Tiny" Lister

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
R.I.P..guess that 4th Friday will never happen now
I don't know, but there might be a work around. With some of the characters. But yeah Deebo is going be hard to replace.

The only way they can bring everyone back. Might be an animated version of a potential movie.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
RIP Zeus. First saw him in No Holds Bared. The brotha will be missed. Best known as a bully behind the camera but people always had good things to say about him.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest in Peace Tommy "Tiny" Lister
From all of us here in the UK who loved your work.
You have gone way too soon..

7f1c665957166b155747e5df67f8b6f5.gif

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Robert Townsend's "Robert Townsend and his Partners In Crime", 1987: Townsend's character is a player and got a bunch of women and an agel comes in to convivnce him to wear a condom. Angel snaps his finger and you see several dudes - her previous partners. Then the angel snaps thir fingers and you see several pretty women, his previous partners, then, all you see is belly. The camera pans up and up and up, and it's Tiny flexing his pecs. The camera switches back to the woman in bed glaring at Townsend and he drops his head, saying "I was in prison"...

Rest In Peace, Tommy "Tiny" Lister.

I remember that special. Damon Wayans was on that as well. This special birthed Hollywood Shuffle and In Living Color.