Rest In Heaven dadirtydj...

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
I regret to inform you all that a member on here passed yesterday. His name was John Wooten known on here as dadirtydj. He was a good teacher and friend. He was a regular on the Lossless audio threads and overall was an old school house and jazz head. He had diabetes and lost both of his legs sum years ago and i think he finally succumbed to it. I am feeling so sick right now cause he watched me grow into the man i am today. Rest in heaven John. All the advice, stories, and roast sessions will forever be cherished.... :(

R.I.P. brethren dadirtydj...

[Dude might be a cousin of mine, anyone know where he was from?]

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_n5dkhn9GGe1rjwicko1_250.gif

Mistah__Mafioso

Star
Registered
Oh wow! I was hoping that this news wasn't true, but unfortunately I now see that it's a reality. Rest In Peace my dear brother, and may God grant you a special place in Heaven. May sincerest condolences to your family and loved ones...I'm gonna miss you man. :(

Thanks to all the BGOL fam who shared your remembrances and stories about this cool brother...

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
If anyone here is interested in coming to the funeral that is close to Chicago, it will be on Saturday, March 21st at 12pm at the Greater Harvest Missionary Baptist Church on 5141 S. State St. Come celebrate this man's life....

If I was in the Chicago area I would damn sure have gone. Anonymous friend or not.
S.I.P. my good friend

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
RIP

everytime I see threads like this it reminds im not young anymore and through the years bgol has taught me a lot shit...

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Man you know what's funny is I've seen so many post with his name handle I still expect to see him posting.

RIP brotha.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
RIP

everytime I see threads like this it reminds im not young anymore and through the years bgol has taught me a lot shit...

Agreed, fam'. Have lost a number of family and coworkers over the years. It's pretty sobering. One place I used to work oncall at back in the day has lost 8 staff members in the past decade alone.