Reporter Calls LA Lakers ““*******”” When Reporting On Kobe Byrant’s Death

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/msnbc-reporter-slur-kobe-bryant-death_n_5e2e04d0c5b6d6767fd6a2ff

Allison Morris is her name. She is saying that she was thinking about saying "Knicks" and "Lakers" at the same time and it came out "Knickers"

jVeXpoczjZQdWuh-800x450-noPad.jpg

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
There is a petition to get her fired. Don’t know what will really happen,

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Considering L.A. was considered the black team in the 80's I'm certain that's been uttered more than a few times. "Perfectly cast" eh?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
she’s probably used to using the term “those los Angeles ni@@ers” when she’s mad or telling jokes and it slipped out during her broadcast

Yea. I don’t think it was a accident at all. You pick that time to accidentally say that? She probably doesn’t even know what “knickers” are.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Okay I actually here "Knickers" after that clarification
Allison Morris is her name. She is saying that she was thinking about saying "Knicks" and "Lakers" at the same time and it came out "Knickers"
I normally wouldn't buy an explanation like that, but after reading these quotes and listening repeatedly, I think it might've been a regular fuck up.
Like she wasn't really trying to say n*****s..........BUT.........................Freudian shit is a motherfucker. :giggle:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I normally wouldn't buy an explanation like that, but after reading these quotes and listening repeatedly, I think it might've been a regular fuck up.
Like she wasn't really trying to say n*****s..........BUT.........................Freudian shit is a motherfucker. :giggle:

I agree. I think it was a freudian slip of the worst kind. She got her teams messed up not being a real sports fan and got tongue tied. It happens all the time w/ newscasters.

Of course, most will think she said the "N" word, but whatever, I'm not going to get into a twist about it.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
You niggas are a bunch of emotional imbeciles. The entire world must look at us like we’re some unhinges dumb fucks. This was an obvious blunder where she tried to say two things at once and then words mixed which caused the word to sound like ni663r. Then, some renegade twitter nigga orders you amenable sheep to be outraged and the
Dumb ass niggas fall on line like easily lead dumb fucks.

why on earth wouldn’t this woman call them ni663r live on the air? What sense would it make? So she’s going to say this shit, then apologize? What the fuck for?

I hate being associated with you losers

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
It’s a couple other people deliberately mocking his death on video, a girl, and some jewish comedian. Mainly because of the rape allegations. She saw a shot to take a dig.

-- Shared via Shareaholic

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You niggas are a bunch of emotional imbeciles. The entire world must look at us like we’re some unhinges dumb fucks. This was an obvious blunder where she tried to say two things at once and then words mixed which caused the word to sound like ni663r. Then, some renegade twitter nigga orders you amenable sheep to be outraged and the

why on earth wouldn’t this woman call them ni663r live on the air? What sense would it make? So she’s going to say this shit, then apologize? What the fuck for?

Hear hear

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

just like the many cac newscasters/radio personalities that say martin luther coon live on air during Martin Luther King Jr. weekend. a simple google search or youtube search will give you plenty of examples.

again, you play how you practice.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

But yet you and your 30 aliases are still here. Take a fucking hike you fucking loser.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
White folks use the word “Ninja” to be slick and funny when they in a situation where they can’t use the word N*****.

It would not surprise me amongst Whites they start using “Knickers” the same way.

The Pandora Box has been opened.