Reporter Calls LA Lakers ““*******”” When Reporting On Kobe Byrant’s Death

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
There’s a slowed down audio of this somewhere and you can actually here the word “Nakkers..”

No sign of two G’s in there the way everybody’s suggesting.
My peoples Are are going overboard man. I'm all in on hanging these crackas out to dry when they act out of turn but this was just not one of those cases

d3t0x_23

Chocolate Giddy Up
BGOL Gold Member
Whatever the fuck she said.. somebody typed it, she reads from a teleprompter.. she only reads what she sees.. I'm lenient cuz I've heard both words.. regardless of what she said, somebody typed it...

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't care if she said ****** or not. It was an accident. Nothing to see here
It was a total shit show yesterday. I don’t think anyone was in there right mind after hearing the news let alone trying to construct some white supremacy jabs on the fly. Leave it be.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Crazy how white people are the only ones that make that mistake, ain't it? I've never heard a black person make that slip up before.
They bleep it. They bleeped alot of shit yesterday. Shit, even on this thread the word has been bleeped.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuck that crakkka.

xSqfK1.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It definitely was an “Accident”, she wasn’t supposed to say that in public.

Also, Kobe never played for the Knicks so I‘m not understanding what she was confused with or trying to say?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You niggas are a bunch of emotional imbeciles. The entire world must look at us like we’re some unhinges dumb fucks. This was an obvious blunder where she tried to say two things at once and then words mixed which caused the word to sound like ni663r. Then, some renegade twitter nigga orders you amenable sheep to be outraged and the
Dumb ass niggas fall on line like easily lead dumb fucks.

why on earth wouldn’t this woman call them ni663r live on the air? What sense would it make? So she’s going to say this shit, then apologize? What the fuck for?

I hate being associated with you losers
sambo ass negro

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Did that fire that bitch? everyone heard her say LA Ni**ers, that shit wasn't no accident

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White folks use the word “Ninja” to be slick and funny when they in a situation where they can’t use the word N*****.

It would not surprise me amongst Whites they start using “Knickers” the same way.

The Pandora Box has been opened.

thats old news.

Why do you think they stopped calling the New York Knickerbockers by their official name?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is white but will definitely be “transferred/fired” because Bryant was an asset.

the funny thing is she was a left wing DEMOCRAT, which continues to prove to be the party of racists.