Reporter Calls LA Lakers ““*******”” When Reporting On Kobe Byrant’s Death

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
There’s a slowed down audio of this somewhere and you can actually here the word “Nakkers..”

No sign of two G’s in there the way everybody’s suggesting.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
OkayLarge267x296.jpg

THEY BLOWING THAT RACIST DOG WHISTLE LOAD AND CLEAR...

racisttweetdog.png

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
ehhhhh...

I'm thinking she, as a non-NBA fan, was riffin' information with no teleprompter.

dog whistle to weekend MSNBC viewers? NAH!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Here’s the slowed down version I was referring to.

“GG” or “K..”

You decide.

I hear the latter personally.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor

“GG” or “K..”

You decide.

I hear the latter personally.

I hear "Nakers" too and believe it could have been a tongue twist while trying to bluster "breaking news" but I also know how petty and out of control these crackas r and just like we didn't really know the extent of Bill Cosby's freaky shit, these news casters are the same way, live out in Lilly white counties, saying or hearing "******" so much until their psyche has to spend more energy trying "NOT" to say it so their news delivery is crap all the time, she should suffer a reduction in pay or put her on traffic or on location weather for a few months.

If anyone reading this is black and or are a supporter of blacks civil rights and or even just are fan of Kobe's you should turn from that news station and don't watch that shit until they recognize that shit live on aire, she's a fu@#ing professional with a job that has a high degree of public trust, bet they'll get it right next time.

I wonder what the FCC is going to determine :smh:

I think it was a verbal/psychological slip, but also know it could have been an international slip.

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Really??

Man that shit sound like an I, double gs and an er to me
Lol idk famo .. to my ears, all I can hear is “Nakers..” but I can see how it can go both ways. It really totes the line.

Idk if there’s gonna be enough evidence to overturn this call and get her fired tho.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Lol idk famo .. to my ears, all I can hear is “Nakers..” but I can see how it can go both ways. It really totes the line.

Idk if there’s gonna be enough evidence to overturn this call and get her fired tho.

I have to agree.

Every time I've heard it since yesterday I've thought she said Knickers or Nakers but haven't heard the gg's in the word as some have:dunno:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Don't know about the rest of the country but my MY peeps will remember when the Knicks were called the n*****bockers when they were damn near all-black. IIRC there was some drama with the Daily News.

Anyway, in the misguided and disastrous attempt to "take back the word" it has only been normalized to the point where white people not only say it in public but just give a shoulder shrug sorry and keep it movin'.

Good job, guys.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have been hearing about this shit all day...finally took the time to listen...the bitch said "nigg**s"

“GG” or “K..”

You decide.

And this sold it for me.....'ni**ers" is what I hear....I even tried to make myself hear nakers....I can't

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't care if she said ****** or not. It was an accident. Nothing to see here

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
This is much more egregious, and grenny didn’t get suspended or punished. And bgol still loves him.

I don’t think BGOL rocks with buddy; Golic was/is folks people but they were a package deal for a long minute so it was hard to separate the two.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't care if she said ****** or not. It was an accident. Nothing to see here

Even if it was an accident, it is a problem. There was this local football team and when I talked about them with my high school friends I always called them some badass white boys. Got so used to saying that shit that I accidentally called them that in front of my mama and grand mama.......the only reason an accident like that could happen is because I had done it soooo many times it just rolled out...and like this bitch I tried to change up mid-stream.....didn't work

And it ain't working for this bitch either....the only reason she could have that kind of accidnet is because she is used to referring to the 'Nicks' as the 'Niccers"....perodt....

rage

International
International Member
and why would she confuse the Knicks an Lakers..everyone knows kobe been a laker from.day one..where the Knicks come in at..

bitch please
That's exactly what I thought as soon as I saw that, The New York Knicks have nothing to do with anything she was talking about, somebody advised her poorly to use that as an excuse.