Renting out your personal Car

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Any of you cats familiar with this? I recently paid of my car and thinking about renting it out

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Any of you cats familiar with this? I recently paid of my car and thinking about renting it out

i've been doing it for a while i have several cars out on the road....

it's just when u come across these niggas...4 states later we found "him" and one of my vehicles a lincoln mkx smashed. beat heaven and hell out that nigga and collected my money, collected the money he ran up in tickets in illinois and tennessee,((1100 in tickets, all cleared after we spoke to the courts) and an additional 500 for my expenses for traveling down to where the nigga was hiding and throwing my boy a bone

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

it's just when u come across these niggas...4 states later we found "him" and one of my vehicles a lincoln mkx smashed. beat heaven and hell out that nigga and collected my money, collected the money he ran up in tickets in illinois and tennessee,((1100 in tickets, all cleared after we spoke to the courts) and an additional 500 for my expenses for traveling down to where the nigga was hiding and throwing my boy a bone

WTF is that?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is just dumb.

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
Do a search on YouTube for reviews of Turo. There are some success stories and some cautionary tales to consider before renting out your vehicle.

Newlots

Star
Registered
I have rented on Turo several times. Mostly minivans for family trips. One guy I rented from had like 4 cars on Turo and told me it pays all the car notes and insurance policies and provides a little extra money. Recently my boy rented a new Honda civic while we were in Florida and it seemed that owner had multiply cars on Turo. He had a business cards with pictures of 4 vehicles on it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have a friend that does this.. He goes to auctions..cops whips.. Fix them up.. Than rent them out on Turo

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

Rented from Turo before when I visited family in Cali. They made me pay up front. So I dont know what type of shit u had going on with the tranny in the video. Maybe ive been under a rock, but Ive never heard of drive now, pay later car rentals. You may want to change your policies.